Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Guys, Women Seem Stupid and Crazy. Get used to it

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is to neither give nor get advice. Nor am I interested in a critique of my moves (I know what I shouldn't have done in case #1 below).

I'm posting this to give more fuel to the fire about how stupid and crazy women can be. It never ends, but can get better once you've mastered alpha, hitting attraction switches, and frame control (which I have mixed success doing). I'm just posting this as a friendly reminder.

GIRL 1

I've been gaming her a bit (wrote a post a while back about bedding her without directing hitting on her). After our first night, we didn't really slip into a dating situation. She's got red flags all over the the place and still I'm a bit in pursuit mode because, well, one I'm a dumbazz and two she's damn sexy and I want to hit it again.

Unfortunately, I've also slipped into some "friend" mode crap, so much so that Sunday when I got her out for drinks she asked about what I was interested in her for. I said, "Well, I've got plenty of friends. so it's not like I need more. But, I like talking to you, hanging out with you. Still, don't think for a second I don't want to rip your clothes off." She seemed cool with that, the night continued, and we had a real good time.

Until the last bar. A guy friend (total afc orbiter) of her's was there, we partied a bit, and at closing time she invites him back with us to her place to continue the party. This guy stayed two hours, outlasted me, and by 3am I'm crashing in her bed. In the morning, she was sleeping on the loveseat. Didn't bother joining me.

I know I should have struggled to stay awake, but I was not about to get into a kid game of seeing who can out do the other. I am a damn adult and I sleep when I am spent.

Anyway, long story short... The next day I send a text: "Good times last night, HB. Hope your back is fine. When you are off work this week let's make that lasagna and go break some laws."

No response.

Wednesday I send her a link to a video for yoga for back pain. I get this in return: Thanks:D

Friday I'm off work. I text around 12:30pm, "I'm hitting the thrift stores today. General mischief. You game?"

Her: No...

And that's that. Not a "Can't today", "Busy, sorry." etc. I know she's usually short with texts, but damn. Did I pizz her off? Moody? Monday I get silence, Wednesday was at least friendly, and Friday just cold. It's like a textbook case of, "I have no idea what I want nor how to treat a guy with a modicum of class and respect. I live in my own head and to hell with how I make people feel with my behavior." Uh, okay, but then don't complain about being single and meeting losers on match.com

GIRL 2

Shorter story. Last night I'm at the local pub for happy hour. This girl is there, a bit tall and a little stocky, but still, good looking, single and complaining about it. She said she wanted to go to a karoke bar near her parents house. I'm not crazy about it, but I eventually say, "Sure, I'll go with you. Why not?"
Five minutes later she's chatting up a guy at the bar exchanging digits. I'm thinking, "I'm just a fooking taxi driver to her." I left her there. She calls (I shouldn't have answered): "Don't be like that". I gave her some BS and gave it no more thought.

Anyway, fellas, women are a mess. And it doesn't get better as you age. There are ways to learn how to manage them better. But they simply have no clue on what to do when a quality man (ask all my ex's) shows interest in them and will in fact do things to undermine the guy's interest whether they know it or not.

We are told to do a lot of nexting on this forum. And as a general rule it is a good idea. However, that said, women are crazy and do stupid sh!t all the time and nexting when needed will still mean less getting your freak on. The main problem is that behavior we should find intolerable seems almost ubiquitous today. Maybe I've grown older and my judgement is clouded, but it does seem to be getting worse all the time. Either we go celibate (not an option) or we get use to it and get better at dealing with it because they ain't gonna fix themselves. They never, in their minds, do anything wrong.

Thus ends this public service announcement

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
GOOD women aint, but they are rare in US and here, typically, have men crawling all over them, or are securely hooked up with one guy.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you have your disclaimer, but I think you just weren't attracting them. Seems like low IL and that is usually because you didn't do something right. While blaming it on a gender's character flaws saves face, I think its more beneficial to view things as originating from oneself, even if you're wrong.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Kbomb, I did do some stuff wrong, no doubt. But I was not here to deconstruct my failure and pinpoint my sticking points (and I've been thinking about this for a while, so I could have spelled out several things).

My point with girl 1 was that we went out, she knew my intentions, stayed on the date, had a good time, and then invited a friend of her's back with us to her place to keep the party going. The guy basically did a great cokcblock by staying there so long. Further, if she is angry with me for not waiting him out (2 hours?? at 3am? on a Sunday? really...) then that's just childish. What was she thinking? Trust me, we were doing great and if wasn't at the third bar we would have end up at her place in her bed. Now afterward she texts--two of the three times I messaged her at least--I'm a thorn in her side. Funny.

My point with girl 2 is that she spent time complaining about being single, asked me to go to another bar with her, then 5 minutes later she's chatting up another guy for digits. So, basically, she wanted me to be her ride/b!tch/girlfriend and then wonders why I left her there. Imagine the opposite behavior? Imagine me asking a girl to go to another bar with me, then going to chat up another girl a few minutes later and openly getting her digits. What do you think would go through the girl's mind? I didn't pitch a fit or anything, I just got my things and went home to get ready for going to see a band later. No reason to continue that interaction.

Back to your point, though. Yes, there are lots of things guys can do to shape, influence, lead the interaction better, no doubt. I agree 100%.

But my point is that women are feckless and they expect us to point up with all sorts of crappy behavior, sometimes behavior they don't even realize is unacceptable.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing to add to my last post.

We've all seen it a ton lately: the "man up" articles, books, lectures from women and manginas.

Many women have become unmanageable. The good ones get taken, leaving the headcases plenty of attention regardless.

If you are a committed bachelor, the pool of available women is dicey.

And when you see them behave like children, brats, clueless ****er spaniels that get distracted by the easiest thing, it is obvious why more and more men refuse to marry them. Add in divorce rape and the equation is easy.

The frustrating thing about all of it that that women as a whole have NO CLUE about any of this. They haven't the slightest idea how they are behaving, why, and why men are sick of it.

"Where are all the good men at", what a laugh. I know tons of good men and most women turn their nose up like a finicky cat. They wouldn't know a good man if he was boxed up and handed to them on a platter.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
then why put up with it? asia is full of fine women will be and do whatever you want, for 6 years or so. about a year to get here here, counting the 90 days she can be here before she has to leave. i'd marry her on about day 70, so you'd have time to file for divorce if needed. 5 years before she is a US citizen. Then bro, watch out, and have a good prenuptial agreement in place, and be ready to go get another one.

scotsguy

Reaction score
twentee said:
then why put up with it? asia is full of fine women will be and do whatever you want, for 6 years or so. about a year to get here here, counting the 90 days she can be here before she has to leave. i'd marry her on about day 70, so you'd have time to file for divorce if needed. 5 years before she is a US citizen. Then bro, watch out, and have a good prenuptial agreement in place, and be ready to go get another one.
Man that is some real depressing beta sh$t. You're basically saying you are so inept with women that the only way you can get them to stay with you is with the threat of deportation looming over them. I've seen stuff like this posted on the forums before and frankly it appalls me.

Fair enough some women will cheat no matter what, but most of the time it'll be down to you and your lack of game. So instead of wasting your time maybe you should work on yourself and your game, that way when you find a decent girl you won't pull any stupid afc sh$t and ruin your chances with them.

I mean me personally I'd much rather better myself as a person than take your depressing painful way out.

But yeah to the op, that first scenario is classic turning it around in your favor. She calls you on your intentions but instead of losing your cool and apologizing, which would ruin any chance you ever had with her you completely turned it round on her. I bet next time you text her for an afternoon session she'll come running. All because you played it cool.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scotsguy said:
Man that is some real depressing beta sh$t. You're basically saying you are so inept with women that the only way you can get them to stay with you is with the threat of deportation looming over them. I've seen stuff like this posted on the forums before and frankly it appalls me.

Fair enough some women will cheat no matter what, but most of the time it'll be down to you and your lack of game. So instead of wasting your time maybe you should work on yourself and your game, that way when you find a decent girl you won't pull any stupid afc sh$t and ruin your chances with them.

I mean me personally I'd much rather better myself as a person than take your depressing painful way out.

But yeah to the op, that first scenario is classic turning it around in your favor. She calls you on your intentions but instead of losing your cool and apologizing, which would ruin any chance you ever had with her you completely turned it round on her. I bet next time you text her for an afternoon session she'll come running. All because you played it cool.
Adding to original post with two stories, one with new girl and one with a girl from original post mentioned at the end of the last response above.

Had a date Tuesday night. A 43 year old chick (I'm 45) that survived the wall okay with a banging hot body. Great date, bounce to my place, awesome sex. We agree to go out again. I suggest Friday night for music, she agrees tentatively (she had to work half the evening). To confirm, I drop by the small bookshop she owns on Friday afternoon. We chat, all good. I even make out with her a few times and she's totally receptive. She agrees to meet me at the club where the band is playing at 10pm when she's off.

No show. Nothing. No text. Really?

Scotsguy...wish it were so. Ran into the girl you refer to last night at the club I was to meet my date at. Actually, I was hoping being there with a cute date would also up my "value" in this first chick's eyes too ("here's what you're missing"). But now I'm there by myself. However, I do see another girl I know from way back who owns her own hair salon and I know this first chick is a stylist looking to get out of the restaurant business. I figure I'll introduce them. Oh sure, it goes well, but I get a half-hug / head on should "thanks, you're such a good friend" response from her. I just shrug, "Uh huh", half-sarcastically in the sense of "yeah, cool, have heard that line before." Anyway, my point is that she clearly was putting me into the "just friends" pool. No grudges against her personally that she does't want to pursue me romantically, just the usual frustration that a woman often doesn't know a decent man when she sees him.

And yes, to repeat, I do know what I did wrong with waitress/hairstylist chick. In fact, I'm sort of glad it didn't go anywhere because she might be a little clinically messed up and I can still use her as a pivot/social proof at the club. It is just often astonishing that the girls will often do little to no work in
participating in a seduction (act too coy, unwittingly undermining the escalation/isolation, etc.) and then sees you as unable to be sexual enough with them and thus slot you into friend category.

I'm not a total idiot with women. I do well sometimes. But other times chicks do some really dumbazz things that are really head scratching.

And like I said in the original post... get used to it. It still always sucks but we should not treat it like it is surprising or anything.

PS. I doubt I'll get a message from the chick who stood me up last night with any explanation. I'll certainly not answer a phone call or go out with her again. Just unbelievable....