Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to go or not go?

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a girl who I dragged it out for a few months not kiss closing or anything so I pretty much gave up on her until recently she called me out of the blue.

Turns out that she is graduating and will move to a city 3 hours away from here and she asked me out to see me. She was giggling, talked like she was flirting with me.

I accepted it and she even had a restaurant in mind so I arranged to take her out for the last time. The last time I dated her was 2 months ago so its been awhile.

Now, I'm not trying to win her back with this situation but should I just give her a farewell dinner or treat it as one of the dates? Which means I would definitely try to kiss close this time. I simply want to do it for the experience and I don't mind if she rejects my advance or not. So what would all the DJs do here?? Theres nothing for me to lose, really.

I pretty much nexted her and I don't think I'll see her again after she moves. I may ruin the last meet by kiss closing and leave a unpleasant memory behind or it would give me a experience if she lets me do it. I know, I'm set on going for the hell of it but would still want to hear what you guys would handle this.

thanks

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's inviting YOU, and SHE has the restaurant in mind - you looking to get stuck with a big ass bill? At the least go dutch, or get her to pay for it all (you can jokingly suggest it on the phone).

Who cares what happens - you should have a good time, enjoy yourself, and try and lay her! Forget the kiss close, you want the whole deal - don't be selling yourself short (I know, cos I do all the time).

Damn man, lose the nice guy bs and get that testosterone pumping!

Osc.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crap, yes, I do see the nice guy symptoms in me again. Thanks, Oscar, you opened my eyes.

She should fully know that I only went out with her because I was interested in her and not in being friends... so if she was looking for a free meal, or has LJBFed me, then I'm truly still an AFC. :(

You guys will laugh at me but I've never kissed before but I do want to go all the way if its possible. So that obviously means I'm a virgin, yes yes, its ridiculous because I'm already 22....

I'll just try to have a fun time with her but how would you guys try to do it all?? I'm definitely going to kino, have fun, get her to laugh, etc etc. Oscar, or anybody, does anybody know how to shoot for the whole deal?? If you guys have a good link, that would be great or any personal ideas would be great. thanks again.

Oh I forgot, so I take it that the reason why she invited me is because she wants a free meal. Is this the only reason why she called me?? If so, I dunno how I can lay it at this point but I can try to have fun trying. The only thing I want to avoid is to turn it into a mess by attempting.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so I don't know how far away this thing is set for, but you can help with the free meal situ by saying to her on the phone something like

"So the deal with this restaurant then? You taking me out just to get me into bed or something? I'm not normally that kinda guy you know" (laugh)

Remember, be cool and laid back but confident at the same time.

Man, you need to reek of confidence (cos you stink of Desperate Nice Guy right now). Read everything you can on conf.

Do you have any idea what her IL is right now?

Osc.

Originally posted by stallion
crap, yes, I do see the nice guy symptoms in me again. Thanks, Oscar, you opened my eyes.

She should fully know that I only went out with her because I was interested in her and not in being friends... so if she was looking for a free meal, or has LJBFed me, then I'm truly still an AFC. :(

You guys will laugh at me but I've never kissed before but I do want to go all the way if its possible. So that obviously means I'm a virgin, yes yes, its ridiculous because I'm already 22....

I'll just try to have a fun time with her but how would you guys try to do it all?? I'm definitely going to kino, have fun, get her to laugh, etc etc. Oscar, or anybody, does anybody know how to shoot for the whole deal?? If you guys have a good link, that would be great or any personal ideas would be great. thanks again.

Oh I forgot, so I take it that the reason why she invited me is because she wants a free meal. Is this the only reason why she called me?? If so, I dunno how I can lay it at this point but I can try to have fun trying. The only thing I want to avoid is to turn it into a mess by attempting.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add that she has been very good with going dutch before. But then, that would mean she's never had a high IL in me from the beginning but she would let me if I offer to do so.

Anyways, judging from how she was in the past, I doubt she asked me out for the free meal at least. My guess is that she only wants to try out a particular restaurant so I have to figure out a way to turn the table around with DJism if its even possible.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We're not gonna laugh - see the poll posted last week to see how many Vs on here.

You don't want or need to volunteer either of these facts to the chick - dodge the questions or make some shit up if she tries.

And so what, it's not a big deal. Man, I didn't till was 19, that's high compared to some - so what? I have a couple on the line for FB right now, so can you.

Osc.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add that she has been very good with going dutch before. But then, that would mean she's never had a high IL in me from the beginning but she would let me if I offer to do so.

Anyways, judging from how she was in the past, I doubt she asked me out for the free meal at least. My guess is that she only wants to try out a particular restaurant so I have to figure out a way to turn the table around with DJism if its even possible.
Ok, then read up on SS, everything you can find on the other ("Unusual Techniques") forum - maybe some of the pros will answer your questions there, or even chip in on this thread.

GL dude.

Outta here,
Osc.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oscar,

I think I can get over the part with the free meal as you see in my other thread.

The issue I'm more interested in is her IL. Whenever she sees me, she does a lot of touching, has asked me out which I rejected because I was too busy (helped me be a bit of a challenge) but she too has rejected my offer because of the same reason. By this time, I nexted her and never called her until she called me recently.

I definitely know she's had High IL at the beginning but I limited Kino and we had a lot of awkward silence so her IL may have dropped considerably which I don't know to what extent.

So right now, I have no idea whether her IL is above the 50% or below if we take Doc Lov's IL system. Yeah, I'm reading articles, watching movies to help me be more confident now. Bah, to hell with what she thinks, I'll just take it easy and try to take it all the way.

Oscar, thanks for posting so much times. see ya