Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To get girls to grind with you at parties/bars/clubs

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite way to see if a girl wants to grind:

Come up from behind and lightly tap her on her side right above her hip, don't pull your hand a way when you tap, just tap but leave your hand there. Don't do any grinding yet, keep your distance and wait till she'll turn around to get a good look at you. When she does, smile (you should already be smiling) and give a nod. If she wants to grind, she'll back into you. If not, she'll move away.

I know the golden rule is to go front to back. However, front to back is hard if its dark or she's facing inwards in a circle of girls. This one is just more convenient for me, I feel like I don't have to jump through any hoops to get her attention.

Also, try to dance with girls who are dancing in crowded areas. Those girls always seem down for dancing.

Thoughts?

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
yeah. that's exactly how i do it
i place my hand where i would normally be holding her to grind and i just say "you wanna dance?" and usually they just start grinding on me.
sometimes it works if you just walk up behind them and grab them without even saying anything, but this seems to result in more rejections.
Yeah, thats cuz they can't tell whose dancing with them.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, Strategies on how to "GRIND" ? Take up real dancing boy.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
LOL, Strategies on how to "GRIND" ? Take up real dancing boy.
I don't wanna dance, I just wanna grind, lol.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
real dancing needs to be set up, your partner needs to know how to dance, there needs to be space, the music can't really be hip hop.

when all is said and done, it's more of impressing people than actually enjoyment.

grinding ftmfw

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to dance.. always did. WTF is grinding? I mean of course i KNOW what it is.. but how stupid is it? t hink about the concept here.. I'm going to pretend like I'm ****ing someone I really do want to fvck, then when the song goes off, I'm going to go and pretend like i have no interest in you.

All grinding sessions are for women is a self esteem boost. I took an old friend to a club one day and she literarly almost bust into tears because no body would "grind" with her...dressed to the 9.. not that she had any intentions on doing anything with anyone.. it's how they (being women) get their egos stroked.

Learn how to dance. If for anything it opens up where you can actually go on a friday/saturday night, you don't hav eto go to the sleezy/cheap grindhouse club all the time. You might want to throw on some slacks, a nice shirt and go to a nice place with a dance floor.

fulltimehero

Reaction score
Grinding is the easiest thing in the world to do. I don't understand this post.

The real challenge here guys is escalating it to sex on the dance floor. I've seen it happen a couple times. The guy will usually spin the girl around and grind facing her, and then they go off into a corner and "seal the deal" (or at least making the guy ***)... pretty intense and it takes a lot of non-verbal skill. haha

-fth

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
fulltimehero said:
Grinding is the easiest thing in the world to do. I don't understand this post.

The real challenge here guys is escalating it to sex on the dance floor. I've seen it happen a couple times. The guy will usually spin the girl around and grind facing her, and then they go off into a corner and "seal the deal" (or at least making the guy ***)... pretty intense and it takes a lot of non-verbal skill. haha

-fth
Dam, I just reached a plateu, now I have another peak to climb.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinded and got about 15 numbers tonight. It's like they were competing for me... I started off w/ ugly chicks and ended up with the best looking girl there.

First tip: Smile (ALOT) -shows your having a good time.

I usually just catch a girls eye then say "Hey, we should dance" while touching her shoulder or waist. Always say "We should" not "do you want to" because a suggestion is much harder to turn down than a question.

You'll also get alot more "yes's" than "no's" if you tease them or flirt with them before suggesting. ****y and funny works best.

Also know your going to get rejected. It's going to happen probably around 40-50 percent of the time (that's if your good). If a girl rejects you just accuse them of being shy and when they deny it, just say "I won't make you admit it" then walk away with a "have fun, babe" (and of course, still smiling the whole time)

Big point- DON'T LET THAT EXPERIENCE DETER YOU FROM PERSUING OTHER WOMEN. Keep going. Remember, no woman controls your happiness- you do. If something isn't working for you, change your game up a little. But DO NOT use rejection as an excuse to go home and mope around. Just have fun.

(Sorry if this is getting long and off subject, it's late)

Also it's good to do something that attracts attention to yourself. Even if it's some crazy, stupid dance move. Just go all the way with it and don't hold back. Even if it's retarded looking, if you look like your having alot of fun, girls will flock.

Untill tomorrow night guys.......

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
the tap and go works great
i dont ask
i just tap them to get there attention and place my hands on the hips and start doing the thing