Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To do if she flopped?

nice_guyeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Says shes down to chill. But not really..

First time told her to hang out she flopped cause she drove a friend home who was hammered.

Secondtime,says long day of work and horseback riding,or whatever...not down

Should i go quite for a bit?

Thanks guys

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest in you is lukewarm to non-existent. I'd quit asking and quit contacting her for a bit. She if she initiates anything with you. You'll get your answer either way.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I even have to remind myself that you don't have to remind or keep bugging women who are truly interested in getting to know you better. If they are interested in you, they'll will set aside some time for you unless they are laid up in the hospital unconscious. Even then they'll probably visit you in a dream. ;)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a good Jophil quote around here, I know it's in someone's sig here but it goes something a long the lines of "Don't reward a woman who flaked with the opportunity to do it again"..

Women with high interest don't flake.

-Scars

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's not interested or attracted, thats why she flaked. she was just being polite. girls that are attracted dont flake period point blank. learn to build more attraction. also when you ask a girl out make it specific, dont say lets hang out sometime. it says to the girl i'm indecisive, and i'm not confident that she'll say yes. its also a low investment and gives the girl any number of reasons to flake.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Scars said:
There's a good Jophil quote around here, I know it's in someone's sig here but it goes something a long the lines of "Don't reward a woman who flaked with the opportunity to do it again"..

Women with high interest don't flake.

-Scars
That quote is amazing Scars. Put that to memory. Once and she's done. I've given girls multiple chances and I regret it all. They don't deserve your time, THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tried twice, that's enough. Her interest is not there, or she would of definitely went with you on attempt number 2. Time to move on, unfortunately.