Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Do A Friend Or To Not Do A Friend That Is The Question

Reaction score
This chick I know asked me a question out of the blue, that I wasn't ready for. I flirt with this chick, but she's never really acted more than a friend. She's nice, but I've never really tried too hard to get her, because she's like a 6, but I'm not really very motivated to try anything on her.

She asked me if I wanted to be a friend with benefits. I asked her what she meant by that and she came back, well that means we can sleep with each other if you want and still be friends, or we could date each other and not be friends. I don't know what the hell to think. I just told her that I didn't know, but I'll think about it.

What should I tell her? I'm not even sure if I know what she is talking about. We can't be friends if we date? What does that mean? Maybe I'm just lost in the language. I'd fuk her, but I'm hung up on what she said. Confused as hell here guys help me out.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here, pay attention. This is the frame you should have when dealing with every girl whether it's a 6 or a 10. All girls are replaceable.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she obviously wants to be with you.

The options she gave you were:

1) Fvck with no strings attached, and 2) fvck with strings attached, i.e. exclusively.

Either way she wants to fvck, pick an option, or don't do her.

This is spoonfeeding at its best.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is the type of situation I live for!

Judging by the way you talk about this girl, it sounds like you have no real interest in dating her. But sex with a 6 is better than sex with your hand, so call her right now and say you've decided to take her up on the FWB offer.

She'll definitely be thrilled, and you've got yourself a summer of NSA sex! It's a win-win!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
Dude, this is the type of situation I live for!

Judging by the way you talk about this girl, it sounds like you have no real interest in dating her. But sex with a 6 is better than sex with your hand, so call her right now and say you've decided to take her up on the FWB offer.

She'll definitely be thrilled, and you've got yourself a summer of NSA sex! It's a win-win!
I do hope you do her :)

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know how many guys would LOVE to be in your situation right now?(points finger at myself). DO HER.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as "no strings attached". There are ALWAYS strings attached.

You going to have sex with her, make sure you really aren't attached with her. You guys who are new, ALWAYS think that it's so easy to walk away. Trust me when I tell you it's not.

So, if your decision is to just have a **** buddy, make sure it's very clear to you that's what you want. Don't start getting attached. Otherwise, we're going to see you come back here in a few months crying your heart out and I'll say to you, "I told you so."

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
sex is a big deal dude. you can't really have sex with someone with "no strings attached", because sex has a lot of emotional repercussions. It might not be that way for everyone, but that's the way I see it... it's not just something to throw away on anything you can stick your d*ck in. So, if you don't like her, don't do her. I made that mistake and it was horrible... I wish I manned up and didn't think with just my penor

Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
There is no such thing as "no strings attached". There are ALWAYS strings attached.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. I think she's up to something(bait and switch?), but fuk it. I'm just going to call her up tomorrow and go home with her. I'm sure she's going to want to go out some time, but we hang out already anyway. I guess I'll just have to "feel" my way though this one, lol.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
leftForDeadPhoenix said:
This is exactly what I'm thinking. I think she's up to something(bait and switch?), but fuk it. I'm just going to call her up tomorrow and go home with her. I'm sure she's going to want to go out some time, but we hang out already anyway. I guess I'll just have to "feel" my way though this one, lol.
Glad you decided to bang her. Fuk her brains out son.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us know how things turn out brother :up:

DjMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say yes, you and her are fb's. If you say no, its rejection and will probably screw the friendship anyways. Either way, after she makes a statement like that its going to change the dynamics between the two of you.

I think your making the right call man. Try it out, and if you dont like it end it. You lucky bast*rd