To all you players

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted the opinions of the guys who actually get laid on this site. Guys who actually are considered a player or a don juan or whatever you wanna call it. Basically a guy who enjoys a variety of women and plans on enjoying the variety for some time to come.

Whats your style of spinning plates? Do you prefer to have a main chick and a side piece and just constantly cycle through different ones every few weeks?

Or do you have a few spinning plates (4 or more) that you use as a team but take a lil longer to cycle through?

Haters I already know your going to jump on the thread. More power to you if thats what you need to do to feel good about yourself as a person whatever. I won't pay you any attention, but to all the normal people post your thoughts. :crackup:

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
I wanted the opinions of the guys who actually get laid on this site. Guys who actually are considered a player or a don juan or whatever you wanna call it.
joe henny said:
Don't answer if you have limited to no experience with women and just a bunch of theories.

joe henny said:
Do you consider your self a player. Or a PUA? Which style of game do you use and why?

joe henny said:
Are there any real players on this site that actually have bigger goals in the game than just being able to get 1 girl.

What's with you and the "player" thing? You sound like a 12 year old who just stepped out of a time machine from 1992.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hater count: 1

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
Or do you have a few spinning plates (4 or more) that you use as a team but take a lil longer to cycle through?
That.

Usually have a primary, or "steak" that I bring around more. I manage it like a dinner plate. A steak, a side dishes, apetizers, salads, desert, etc. Or manage my team like a pitching staff: starting rotation, long relief, stopper, etc. There is one I'll see once/twice a week. A couple I might see once a week. A few more once ever 10 days to two weeks. The out of towner or once a month one. etc

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're always "new" and I hardly ever see the same girl twice, although I fvcked one just this Monday night that I will probably be seeing Sunday afternoon. I'm having some serious dental work and can't/won't want to do anything Fri or Sat.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme is sucks major ass. Who has 5-10 people at his seminars. Player-nothing. A group of me and a few Pi Kappa Alpha Frat Boys will take a giant sh*t on any of his students.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships.

I'm a sick human being, I crave for the attention and affection

Sex with a girl you're emotionally intimate with is A LOT better than casual sex.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make no difference.

You and your questions, joe_henny.

Main dish and sides. Now a question for you - why do you need to know?