Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to all you nice guys

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
how you doing??
aw forget it, your probably sitting there thinking about some girl and missing half of what this site is all about, learning and improving yourself...like I said this is a post for all the nice guys, anif you use the word "YES" more than 20 times a day you are a nice guy (yes I would like to do you is not what I mean)
tired of being a nice guy, well duh:rolleyes: tired of being screwed over and feeling like a servant or sidekick, hmmm I wonder;) so here's my 2 cent's: pick one day when you are around a lot of people, friends, teammates etc. and be the complete opposite of your normal behavior, be a total *******, say NO to everything people ask you, and dont apologice for any of it....limits you say, well you gotta set the limits yourself that isnt my job son....so get out there, touch some butts(hopefully female) trip someone just for the hell of it, be the badest you can be.....
And most importantly, have FUN doing it. If its not fun then being an ******* at times is not for you, the easy way out of this is chopping off your d*** you dont need it anyway. stop being a people-pleaser and start caring for the most important person in your life(if your thoughts went to anything female right now, just go get a knife your a discrace:D )
Ares has left the forum, thank you and goodnight:cool:

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with nice guys. Of course you should always be who you are. Because what happens when you act all bada** and attract some girl that would completely clash with you when you act your normal "nice guy" self.

I'm not sure if this is a confidence booster for this kid or not. Pretty crummy advice IMO.

Reaction score
you're telling people to be costume their self esteem as a jerk for a day...I guess your advice is appropriate for this time of year.

Seriously though, I think you should be of an unpredictable character, rather than a nice guy or an *******. Thats what I am.

I'm outrageous, funny, don't give a sh*t kind of guy, as well as well respected teenager among many adults and peers.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice guy alert

LOL....:D
you guys actualy see that being a nice guy is a good thing, Im not saying that you should go around EVERY day acting like a total *bunghole* but there is a difference between a "good" guy and a "nice" guy. Nice guy= people pleaser, and there are extremely many nice guys on this forum, and a nice guy mentality is one of the most difficult things to change, because a nice guy is always concerned about what people (especialy girls) think of him. So basicaly you can say that my advice is like a shock treatment, if a nice guy experiences a day where he doesnt make any excuses for himself and treat people in a way that goes against his "nature" then he will after that day have a different outlook on life.
take this advice if you want or dont, but please stop kidding yourself and realise that you just might be a dreaded nice guy..
Ares signing out
:cool:
ps: dead_skin if you say that you dont give a sh*t then your incredibly stupid, what meaning is there in your life if you dont care about anything:confused:
but instead of caring for every dude/girl that comes in your way care about the ones that deserve it. like picking your battles pick who you care about...
Ares signing out.....really I am:D

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he meant "not give a ****" by his attitude...
you're the one whos "incredible stupid" lol

and i dont agree with your post.

~ivan

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Originally posted by Ares
stop being a people-pleaser and start caring for the most important person in your life
In other words...don't be a PeePee!!!!

I crack myself up sometimes:p

Seriously though he did make a good point about pleasing people. Its one thing to do a favor for somebody. Heck i'd even go as far as to tell ya to say "yes" if your bud wants to borrow your car so he can s*rew his girl.

Ok...maybe thats pushin it:rolleyes:

I think the best way to not be a people pleaser is to have things to do in your life....like PRIORITIES. So that you don't always have time to do things for others.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
a stream of nice/boring guys

first of, ~ivan say it out loud: Im a nice guy, I need help:p
next, having a "dont give a flying f*ck attitude" and actualy dont care about anything is two wery different things, what does a guy with a outlook like that have to contribute on a date, a discussion or even a smalltime conversation.

Girl: So what do you think about my new hairstyle?
Guy with attitude: I dont know/ I dont care.
Girl: what do you think the world would be like if we all walked on our hands?
Guy with attitude: I dont know/ I dont care..

If there is something I've learned on this forum and in real life it is that girls like to talk, and it seems to me that some guys here think that you should either agree with "everything" she says or act like she isnt even there...

The hole consept of dont give a sh*t attitude is something I see as misbegotten and a cowardly way of shielding yourself from having to take a stand. people who act like the dont care give out ONE strong message: I dont care!!

and who in there right mind boy or girl whould be with someone who doesnt care about them or what they have to say..
there is a certain "cool" attitude that some people give out, its a real pitty that so many think that "I dont care" is what that attitude is all about.
The "cool" attitude is more about controling your feelings and thoughts, and as nothing to do with not caring.

just to add something, not caring= no passion, and a person with no passion in life is someone I wouldnt touch or talk to for all the poon in the world....

Think about it, Ares out....

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that there are plenty of your so called "nice guys" that are probably get laid 10 times more than you. There is a difference from being a sappy little pushover and a nice guy. Sounds like your trying to convince yourself that your idea is going to work.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
last post

ok mikel, one last time...
Nice guy= pushover/people pleaser
Good guy= lots of poon/and respect

I dont consider myself a bad guy, but I dont do favors for people unless they have done one for me, I dont take any kind of abuse from anyone, I laugh in the face of those who treathen me, and I get respect from both guys and girls, not because I beat people up or make fools of them all the time, simply beacuse I know my own worth and like the saying: People have no more power over you than what you give them, I dont give people power.

The thing about being a nice guy or an afc is that you can learn all the tricks and what to say in this and that situation, but you cant learn that "vibe" you give people when you know your the master of your own life.
my advice is simply a way for nice guys to understand that the world will not end, their will be no lightning-bolts and they will not break out in hives if they talk back to someone who offended them.

And the best way to learn that is to spend a day as someone that offends everyone, if you want to you can always do it in a place where no one knows you. To have balance in your life between acting good and acting bad you need to experience both sides.....phew, I gotta stop typing now, spent way to much time in here today....
Ares signing off:cool:

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ares, you remind me of myself when i just started.

You read the bible, and get the crazy idea now you are invincible. Well let me tell you that if you continue to act like an ******* like that, you will eventually become disrespected by a lot of your high school population. Being hard like that, you can't joke around or anything... I don't think you should go around with a bad attitude. You may not realize it, but it IS a bad attitude.

Soon you are gonna be straight out insulting girls... it's not gonna get you anywhere.

I don't agree with this post either

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just gotta have the last word

PiHiPlaya I thought about what you said, and its completely wrong:p I dont think Im invinsible, I have realised that Im a tiny piece in a big plan, but I do control my own life and can make my own role in the plan.

If this attitude will get me all the negative things you mention then it should have kicked in a long time ago. I dont treat people with dissrespect, I dont abuse people physicly or verbaly, but my "attitude" so to speak is that I treat people the same way they treat me, either good or bad.

I cherish my friends and do a lot of favors for them, but they do the same for me. The people that dissrespect me or abuse me gets the same thing back. "An eye for an eye" goes both ways, good and bad. I dont want evryone to agree with my post, this is not an attempt to make evryone agree with me, but its how I live my life and so far it has gotten me more friends and girlfriends than my AFC days ever did, its not an act, its about how I view people.

To say it like this, the people this post was meant for is the kind that gets no respect and knows it, that do favors and give love to people that dont give it back. The kind of people that gets hurt time after time and still give and give and give of themselfs...

ps: I know I replied a lot more than needed on this post, and you might think Im a stuck up arrogant SOAB, and guess what.......your right:D

Live free and give back what you get, this is my final word(I hope;) )
Ares is off

Reaction score
What I meant about the don't give a f*ck attitude is a laid back attitude and personality..You don't let many things phase you. I'm not talking about, being a lazy ass and not care wether you pay your electric bill or not. Don't be so practical *******:D

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you seriously telling me that i need help? haha, you are the one my friend.

i laugh at you :) your concepts are wicked off and this post is basically feeding garbage to the newbies coming in.

one more thing, who are you to tell ppl they need help and that they are "nice"? is it harmful to be "nice"? will one die if he is "nice"? what good does it do if YOU piss everyone else off? yeah ok, you might get a fake sense of confidence and that garbage, but what are you inside trully? yes, still what you were before that.

there is defintely NOTHING wrong with being a "nice" guy. Infact, chierish it, that is the way you are and if you WANT to change it, go ahead! Make a sole effort to change, but if you like the way you are, dont let anyone make you do something you DONT want to do. Dont let anyone make you feel anyway, feel the way you WANT to feel.

One way i think getting rid of the "nice" guy is by just by taking a step back. Analyze what you are in, your situation and how you stand, and then see what you want to be. Once you figure out what you want to be, its just a simple way of striving to become that figure. Its Very Very Very simple. Some ideas on this board have overcomplicated the way to change. The worst thing you can do is just piss people off, really, why would you be so selfish to do that?

Have some decency as a person and respect everything. RESPECT, not bow down and worship, or give in, BUT RESPECT. Acknoledge why it is there and then see how you can tweak it to teh way YOU want it. ITs a very simple game :)

Ares, im not trying to belittle your post or your beliefs, but what you told other ppl to become less nice is just very inefficient. If it worked for you, good! infact great! Dont take for granted the situation you are at right now. I think that you put things into perspective toooo much. Helping only the people that help you and giving hate back to those who hate you. I say embrace everything, help everyone, but dont let people push you around.

THAT IS THE MAIN IDEA BEHIND ALL THIS.

its simple.
~ivan

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ares my friend, i am 100% with you...

Listen up people i want to add my 2 cents.

A nice guy does NOT have fun, i heard a few comments about a nice guy getting laid more then a jerk (this is the strangest comment i have ever heard), but even if the nice guy DID happen to get laid more then the jerk, it wouldnt be the slightest bit of fun.

The nice guy does everything to please the girl, the jerk does everything to please himself. There is of course, a middle part of the spectrum: The good guy does everything to please himself and just so happens to please the girl along the way.

Lets put them up in a little one on one:

Girl asks boy for a favour:
Nice guy: yeah sure! (or something like that)
Girl gets turned off by his submissive nature
Jerk: *laughs* i dont think so girly. *Jerk runs off to find something more fun*
Girl is shocked that he refused and is attracted to hisfun loving nature
Good guy: I dont know honey, what do i get out of it??
Girl is entertained by his comic mark and his non submissive nature.

About a month ago i went on a little experiment, for an entire week i was that jerk that Ares described... and guess what: is one of the craziest weeks of my life!!! I was on fire, and by the end of the week: Guys respected/liked me more and girls were more attracted to me, but most of all it was so much fun!

I saturated 40 people with the fire hose, when girls asked for something i ussually responded with a negative remark, i swore more in that week then the rest of my life(i used to be worried that swaring would stop people from liking me), i teased so many people. My conclusion: Girls like Jerks so much more then nice guys.

You have to experience both ends of the spectrum before you can experience the middle.

Keep an eye out for "Sammo's guide to being a jerk" later on this week.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, i had read over some of the replies, and once again guys i heard something along the lines of "Be yourself"..... Well if being yourself hasnt got you what you wanted then your going to have to change!! thats what the bible is all about, changing!

Of course dont lose your individuality but seriously, you have to change! If yourself isnt making you happy then change yourself into someone who does!!!