To all the acomplished DJ's

Reaction score
My question is for those of you who were once unsucessful with women but now are...

What were some of your major breakthroughs that you made in the game that really changed things for you....

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding that being rejected isnt the end of the world

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i realize that i'm not doing anything wrong. I see her, i'm attracted, i steped up to meet her. i didn't do anything wrong

(let me clerify for those of you who still don't get it) There is notting wrong with being attracted to somebody, after all your a man. There is notting wrong with coming up to meet them because you have NO ILL WILL towards them. All you want is to meet them and get to know them a little.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been a number of them for me.

First of all I agree with Syncmaster. As soon as I started placing less importance on women and started focusing on myself and generally enjoying my life, it made me a more contented and more magnetic person.

Secondly, I also agree with Skel. As an AFC I really broke my heart over rejections and took them very personally, like "why am I not good enough?" As a result I didn't take many risks with women. Now I realise different women have different tastes and rejection is no reflection on my value as a person.

On a more physical level, I found that getting in shape has worked miracles for me. I feel good, I look good, it increased my respect from others, my confidence and my sex appeal to women, as well as overall health. Getting in shape is like entry into the league of "the beautiful people" and increases your social value. Maybe that makes me sound shallow, yet that's not so - I am more disciplined, focused and self-confident as a result.

Another big move is growing the balls to stand upto women in a civil and mature way. I am an easygoing guy, yet people know I won't stick around if I'm messed around.

Learning the difference between arrogance and confidence was another big turning point for me. To begin with I got the two confused and became obnoxious and dislikeable. And DJs should not be dislikeable people.

These things have given me confidence and as a result of finding this confidence I'm more charismatic, popular, attractive and generally a good person to know. You see, I believe everyone has the potential to be this way, they just need to find the confidence to do it and make it work.

I am not perfect in any way and I still have so much to learn and so much I want to achieve, but this in itself is another thing worth keeping in mind. Once you become complacent and believe you have learned everything there is to learn, you're on a downhill slope.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Understanding that I'm the prize, despite the fact that Disney movies and date flicks tend to preach the opposite. If a woman doesn't like me for who I am, then she can walk and try to find some other shmuck to please her. I'm not the one looking into a mirror, with an expiration date stamped across my forehead.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I. Realizing that if you're so -afraid- to talk to her and so -fearful- of the approach, then what fun will there be in the relationship?? Can't be around someone you're fearful of or don't feel you are on the same level as.

II. That life is short, but sweet for certain. Experience as much as you can. Make the most of every moment. Inject life into them. If it's boring, wake them up. If I'm with a girl, I'd rather have her mad or feel something to get her sparked than just be down or out.

III. That looks -CERTAINLY- help, but with 3 billion women, there's always a girl, always another girl out there, and always TONS that will like ou if you be yourself. To me it's exciting when things end because I get to enjoy the journey of meeting another girl.

IV. Be yourself yes, I used THAT phrase most hate. But it's true. Girls like men with balls. Plus, guys in general have alot going for them. Fvck what society speaks out it's collective mouth, it has penis envy. Women want to be like men in a lot of cases, but can't. They haven't embraced their own uniqueness either, so obviously they're mad at us. Being yourself means knowing what you want, what's important, and sticking to that.

Don't bend for a girl THAT much if it really disturbs your priorities or what you like. If sundays are your day with your friends to watch football, let her come watch it, even buy her the team jersey, but don't bend and fold your life up for the relationship. Both people must compromise, but it isn't ALL about you being her slave and pacifying her.

Being yourself also means getting to know you. Who better to know than who you are? Most don't. And most guys are too PC with women that the girls walk because they don't feel your balls.

V. Re-centering your life around you and building from there. Truly you got 1 shot at life. 1 shot at 17 years old, 18 years old, 21 years old, etc. Don't waste those years on true misery. Use them for happiness! Fvck negativity. Fvck it in it's stupid azz.

VI. It's a piece of 5hit, walk away. Negative THINGS hold you back. They keep you mulling over them and making decisions. They prevent you from going forward. They hold your mind. They drag each day down. Cut loose the shackles that hold you back. Cut loose bad X's. Cut loose bad friends. Cut loose bad habits.

I had 1 friend who did a lot of 5hitty things, but he was funny and great to drink with. That was the extent. I couldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (he weighed over 200lbs) and he tried picking up on my girls behind my back (no such luck). None of my other friends liked him, and he was in constant trouble with family or the law. Buh-bye. That's negative.

Another X I was more a friend than an X, because I dated her 2 years and were friends another 4. I went to college with her. I had good feelings about her, but I don't think I loved her where I could confidently look her in the eyes during sex and say it. That's gut-wrenching right there. She was always clouded in bad vibes. Bad stuff always happened online, or she'd criticize new gf's while trying to remain impartial. Her life was always in shambles, despite trying to be upbeat. Her decisions were always built on being a victim and playing into drama, that brings bad vibes, too. Buh-bye.

VII. Claim ownership of your life and your decisions. We all know people who say "no" to ideas we love. So what, we move on. We all come to expect things of friends, don't. Be ok with saying no for the sake of saying no. And sometimes, you need to say yes, and push through whatever emotions you have. Just know you own your life, that's it. There's no debt claim on it. No friend can EXPECT anything of it. You exist perfect as you are, and your existence is not meant so someone else can exist, too.

There are many people who are friends with us, that claim friendship, and yet, when we don't do something, they're pissed. EXPECTATION. Your existence is meaning something to their survival and emotions.

I always cringe when people say "I expected, " or a "good friend would," or "a guy would." Yuck. Not fun or good.

VIII. Date lots of women, you'll get jaded enough NOT to be impressed with stupid things. If you date alot, you'll get over any cold feet you got. Also you'll learn to handle yourself in awkward situations. At one point I was going on blind-dates, meeting 35 y.o. women at nice, and dating 18 year olds. It was fast paced, because sometimes it was all in 1 week, but it was fun.

THAT gets tiring, because all in all, I wanted to go home and chill, and then I'd be flying out at night. You learn ALL women are quirky, and some insane, and that dumbs you down to them in general. No pedastal exists then. Nothing. Level ground or less.

Just market your machine. Be out in view. Be visible. Believe in spontaneity. Believe you can meet a woman anywhere. Places I've met women...

1. In a lobby at a Houston Resort after a night of pool and drinking on a business trip. The next day she went to a Hawaiian party.

2. At a benefit fund raiser during christmas in Boston. The girl was friend's of someone hosting a party and was the "prettiest" belle of them all. Given all the alcohol, we just got to talking and I took her in my arm and walked her to the fundraiser. A few drinks later we were dancing and kissing on a floor of uptight older people and my buddy and I had snuck in without paying.

3. At a supercuts. She was 7 years younger at the time, and just out of H.S. Flirted but didn't pay much attention though she was a Hb9+ (sex appeal off the chart). The girls in the salon talked me while I was gone, b/c I frequented the place in suits. Eventually the number was the easiest thing in the world since I just wanted to chill with her.

4. At an Uno's restaurant @ 21 years old. I'd just broken up/been forcibly dumped by my X, so I wasn't happy. But I saw a girl I thought looked like Meadow Soprano (who I loved) and told her "you have the most beautiful face I've ever seen" and walked away. 1 week later she comes back in, and happens to be friends of a girl there. She's 19 and a freshman. She was a fantastically curvy short girl with dark hair, D's, and a round azz. Wasn't real sexual, but when she moaned it was a TRUE GIRL and FEMININE moan that made you die.

The encounters are the best part. I've never been a systematic person, where I sarge at bars, or clubs, and never really had success there. I've made out there, and on occasion if I went to a certain BAR ALOT, eventually I got to know the bartenders and bouncers well enough, girls just came up to me, or we'd kiss, exchange numbers whatever, but nothing fantastic. Heck I even met a girl @ my grand mother's retirement community because I saw her face in the newsletter my grandmother received and said she was HOT. Little did I know gorgeous and my grandmother arranged a dinner for me when she'd be working. A true italian girl who loved the sox and her dad and school, about 21, but not a drinker.

Girls are easy to come by, really.

A-Unit

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The realization that girls will say one thing and do another. Their actions speak louder than words.

You can determine when to eject and when to stick around for action. With this realizaion you can know when you're being an emotional tampon or you're bound for getting in the pvssy. Move to the next girl if you're not getting pvssy. :)

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My epiphany was that I had all these oppurtunities other people would die for and I was throwing them away because I was scared of failing. And as everyone knows..you only succeed through failure.

But i'm only 19 so i'm hardly "established" as a Don Juan.

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy every moment of life, you only got one shot at it!

Girls are no different than me, they eat, sh*t, and sleep just like me!

There are plenty of girls in the world; one always better than the other..

There is no such thing as failure, only learning experiences. Never be to timid to try something new and different. Life is an experient.

Just be happy and have a smile on your face. Theres always something to smile about, find it!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realizing that you are you, and whatever you do, now, is still you.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved to vegas and got the ultimate handicap for getting ladies.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
Finding that being rejected isnt the end of the world
'nuff said. Plus, I learned if you can get the girl laughing or entertained, your chances go up by 100X.

I know, i know.... as simple as it sounds, at one point I used to be an AFC.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANY GIRL will have sex IF they feel attracted to you.

i did an experiment back in 03 just to see how easy it
would be to seduce a girl out of their panties.
to my surprise it averages to only one date or sometimes
a 30 minutes alone. It broke my fantasy that girls are innocent
and only want romance. I am still convinced that i can have
any girl i want.But unlike most guys that would jump at the
chance to get laid everynight. i really don't want to anymore,
after one of the girls i was with & really liked -but in the end i dissed on her,got married recently ,suprisingly enough , i don't know why , but it stung me really hard.

What?! the world DOSEN'T revolve around me?!
impossible!...

i'd rather learn about how turbo systems work effeciently at max rpms and how to blaze the 1/4 mile next summer doing 12's@120MPH or what kind of gun i should get.
i think the people that preoccupy sooo much time about
getting girls should just stop learning soo much techniques and
just go out and learn how to talk to them and just be NORMAL
around them first,plus it gets you laid because you already know them.
i ain't no don juan or PUA by anymeans, quite honestly
i'd be horrible at it. I'd just go for girls i actually liked
and just settle down with them for the next 8-12 months.
i also realized how to tell the difference between someone
being right for you, someone i am just attracted to and
girls i really just cannot stand.Those ones i pick on and
tease relentlessly and to my suprise they always seem to
fall for me the hardest.Judy,Sarah,Sherl,Tiffany,Renee....
Ha Ha :woo:

there are people out there that will accept you just as you are
right here right now

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it was learning that I should wine and dine a woman and cater to her every whim in the hope that someday she'll like me. So far, I haven't gotten laid, but it's going to happen. I can just feel it.

:crackup:

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that attraction and comfort build up on 2 entirely different scales. "Attraction isn't a choice" as DYD puts it. This realization took me from "It just doesn't make any sense! I'm the most fun, intelligent, interesting ect. guy she has ever met and she prefers this pathetic excuse for a person!" to "Oh, that's what was happening! I'm ringing on the wrong door.".

The other breakthrough was long before that, before I had even heard of a PUA community, when I realized that my social skills suck and that they are something that can be improved. This was from "Uhh, so how exactly does this relate to this book I read yesterday?" to "Oh, there's a whole thing called 'society' around. I'd better start paying it some attention".

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahaha guitar player

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Two simple things I did that skyrocketed my p*ssy plugging ability......

1) Have a positive outlook (you don't even half to be completely confident, just look happy and work on being confident).

2) Use the DJ tactics for at least 2-3 months before you even consider a long distance relationship, basically interview the girl and find things wrong with her, it keeps you from getting oneitis and keeps you looking for more p*ssy.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Social_disturbance
My question is for those of you who were once unsucessful with women but now are...

What were some of your major breakthroughs that you made in the game that really changed things for you....
My balls used to be the size of peanuts, now they're the size of grapefruits. I don't care about rejection one bit. I have no fear to walk up to any girl, anywhere and ask her out. Plus, the belief that I can get any girl I want helps.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
-You only get one life. Make the most of it!

-Kino was a big revelation. This technique has added the most fun to my life.

-It's not about you. It's not about your looks or your car or your job. It's all about how you make her feel. Make her tingle, make her feel ultra feminine, make her laugh, make her into a better person. Make her heart race.

That's been my biggest epiphany. The only thing that matters is how you make her feel.

Guys and girls operate on two different planes of existence (in case you haven't noticed). Guys use logic to solve problems and women run on emotion. Walk out of the logic matrix and give her what she wants.

Do that and she's all yours.