Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To all of you asking advice here.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that you guys are so focused on ONE DAMN GIRL? Why aren't you spinning plates? Is one-itis that contagious?

The mods better sticky this because I think it'll save a lot of posters time & energy.

If you're wondering if she's playing games, if she's interested, why won't she call, should I text her, what should I text her, should I next her.....if this sounds anything like your situation do this for me. Before you make new thread look at this thread & follow my advice clearly.

If you find yourself wondering about ONE girl you need to be meeting, talking & dealing with others.

A

Aazman

I'll save the hassle for a few people- it's not that we have one girl. Its that the problem is presented in one girl. IF we find out how to solve the problem with that girl, we can do it with other girls in future. Thats the reason why I post for advice. I have always had more than 1, makes life more fun.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue is that when guys come on here asking the SAME questions. Maybe Kailex, Rescue Mission or one of the other vets should make a FAQ thread to avoid repeating themselves over & over again.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who are talking about that one girl, don't have the skills to spin plates.

The best explanation I've come across is this; most men who do poorly with women often go long periods of time between having a woman in their life. Once they actually find a girl who gives them the time of day, they focus all their effort on her.

Unfortunately that often leads to one-itis, which may case other girls that he may have a chance with to be put on the back burner.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

@DJ Hero - Although the first thing I did was the read the DJ bible others don't seem to listen which is why a FAQ, a quick summary of the usual volley of problems should be stickied on the front page to avoid them constantly making these topics.

@Maxtro - Those guys are caught in a vicious cycle & they need to understand that it is insanity to do the same sh!t & expect a different result.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
If you find yourself wondering about ONE girl you need to be meeting, talking & dealing with others.
I agree to an extent, but also disagree to an extent.

As someone who knows how to get over women, and regularly has at least 2 women im actively fvcking (with more only a seductive phone call away) - i KNOW the power of not being reliant on one outlet (or pvssy) for pleasure. Having multiple women in your life - will save you A LOT of heartache.

However, a lot of guys on here are talking about their girlfriends (or a woman they've been dating). If you're in an exclusive relationship, and unwilling to cheat - then you will have to learn how to deal with all the tricks of the relationship trade.

I also don't see a problem with guys asking for advice on certain things. Universally, almost all women will do the same 5-10 sh!t tests over and over (the difference being the severity and regularity). If that guy just moves on to the next woman every time a sh!t test comes up, or anytime there's an issue - he's never going to learn how to deal with them....

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
i aproove of a sticky "Newbies must read beore post!"
read Dj bible
actually try to do something that the DJ bible says..
ect.

the HS/Mature man section has stickies
look at their posts, less repetitive, more original, and much more thought provoking...

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that with over 70,000 members, most people just want the easy answer instead, rather than take the time to read through the Bible. So, they come in here and pose just one question, which is usually a repeat of another question asked from a different person, just two hours ago.

I'll give an example:

Recently Igetit! and I went through at least 5 - 10 threads giving advice on how to be "sexual". Honestly, I think both him and I have said the same thing over and over to different people and I posed the point to him that there should be a general thread on how to be "sexual" with women and he made the very valid point to me, that a thread like that might get lost in the mix in the sea of posts.

It happens, but my biggest peeve isn't giving the same "advice" over and over, it's that most of the times it's people that come in here, pose the problem, get the advice and then vanish. There's no update, there's no outcome to whether it was solved or not. More often than not, those people will disappear for a time, and come back in 3 months asking something SIMILAR (and most likely) about the same person they had asked about a long time ago.

Some guys will just never "get it" and continue within the same vicious cycle. And then there will be those who DO acknowledge the cycle, but seem to love being trapped within it.

You can't help everybody, but sometimes you've got to try.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Kailex said:
The problem is that with over 70,000 members, most people just want the easy answer instead, rather than take the time to read through the Bible. So, they come in here and pose just one question, which is usually a repeat of another question asked from a different person, just two hours ago.

I'll give an example:

Recently Igetit! and I went through at least 5 - 10 threads giving advice on how to be "sexual". Honestly, I think both him and I have said the same thing over and over to different people and I posed the point to him that there should be a general thread on how to be "sexual" with women and he made the very valid point to me, that a thread like that might get lost in the mix in the sea of posts.

It happens, but my biggest peeve isn't giving the same "advice" over and over, it's that most of the times it's people that come in here, pose the problem, get the advice and then vanish. There's no update, there's no outcome to whether it was solved or not. More often than not, those people will disappear for a time, and come back in 3 months asking something SIMILAR (and most likely) about the same person they had asked about a long time ago.

Some guys will just never "get it" and continue within the same vicious cycle. And then there will be those who DO acknowledge the cycle, but seem to love being trapped within it.

You can't help everybody, but sometimes you've got to try.
I'm like you, Kailex, Rescue Mission, Pastor Igetit!, among others. You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make it drink.

Kailex, that last paragraph was referring to Jokerisk, I'm sure. Remember that series of threads about his prom that we and Igetit! gave him advice on?

Kirro, I agree, spin more plates. Judge nismo-4 is tired of issuing fines for oneitis and insecurity crimes.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of posting advice about one girl? If you have you ask a bunch of strangers on an internet forum about getting a girl...imagine what it's going to be like being with that girl or even after the relationship ends.

This board has become therapy for AFCs. What happened to the guys who want to learn to get laid while giving up as little time, energy & money as possible? What happened to the guys who just want to achieve their goals while making women as little as a bother as possible? *sigh* am I one of the only juniors who gets it?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
What is the point of posting advice about one girl? If you have you ask a bunch of strangers on an internet forum about getting a girl...imagine what it's going to be like being with that girl or even after the relationship ends.

This board has become therapy for AFCs. What happened to the guys who want to learn to get laid while giving up as little time, energy & money as possible? What happened to the guys who just want to achieve their goals while making women as little as a bother as possible? *sigh* am I one of the only juniors who gets it?
well one thing you have to realize is that not everyone wants to just sleep with as many girls as possible. Some guys may be looking for a long term relationship, a casual relationship, multiple casual relationships, etc. Each guy may have a difficult goal. Maybe you don't agree with other ppl's goal but you should respect them (ie, don't belittle ppl for their goals).

Now to comment on your original post, I agree with you that it's annoying when guys are always posting about the same girl. However, sometimes when they are asking for advice about a girl they are just using that girl as an example. Maybe they are trying to spin multiple plates but the situation they are having is only happening with one girl. And sometimes they can apply the advice in their interactions with future girls.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I'm like you, Kailex, Rescue Mission, Pastor Igetit!, among others. You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make it drink.

Kailex, that last paragraph was referring to Jokerisk, I'm sure. Remember that series of threads about his prom that we and Igetit! gave him advice on?
Yep, Judge nismo.
That was one of the MANY threads that came up.

The problem is that a lot of the threads popping up NOW, are now supported with: But I was C&F, I make her laugh, she smiles at me, she's touched my hand...

And while that's all good, if there is no sexual undertone to all of that, it'll get them absolutely nowhere. Like we've said millions of times, you can make them feel comfort and you can build rapport, but without sexuality, there is nothing. So what you get is the same guy asking over and over and over the same basic question disguised as something else.

Sometimes it's not about the same woman but it's the same issue with different women.

And it's not only the lack of an update what gets to me, but that sometimes they'll come in only wanting to hear what they want to hear. And if that's not the case, then it's simply that sometimes the posters are a little sensitive to the fact that a lot of us are into giving "tough love".

And I know Rescue Mission is the one most oftenly targeted for this. I've seen a lot of posters not grasp what he's saying and instead, take a defensive stance towards him because of his overall aggresive posting nature. More often than not, he's saying a lot of valid things.

The problem with the forums sometimes is that people will post in different steps.

"I got her number, how long should I wait?"

Next post: "I called and she didn't pick up, what should I do?"

Next post: "Should I text her? She hasn't called me back."

Next post: "I texted her and she didn't get back to me, what did I do wrong?"

Next post: "I nexted the last girl, but I just met this new, hotter girl and got her number, when should I call?"

Sometimes I wonder if I should be going out with these girls instead. If you need to ask about every little step, then YOU'RE doing something terribly wrong and wasting women's time. I'm ALL for helping out people, responding to PMs, or getting smacked around by Rollo every once in a while, but it's when the same person gets repititive or the person starts posting about giving up or lack of updates, that I decide I suddenly want to turn a deaf ear towards their general direction.

We all need guidance at one point or another. Hell, there was even one point where I thought Igetit! was wrong in one of my threads, but I let it sink in after a few days and it all made SENSE. I just wish more people would take heed to the advice sometimes, the good advice... rather than rush in blindly every single time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I gotta break Kailex's post down! I'm so glad all them "Looks (don't) matter threads have sort of died off. Please don't turn this thread into one.

Kailex said:
Yep, Judge nismo.
That was one of the MANY threads that came up.

And Judge nismo-4 had to get order in that courtroom. But even with the help of you, Rescue Mission, and Pastor Igetit!, The OP there seemed to get defensive. I wanted to drop by him in Athens, GA (Since I'm in that state too) and hit him on the head with my goddamn gavel!!! Here's that thread;
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=173560&page=1

The problem is that a lot of the threads popping up NOW, are now supported with: But I was C&F, I make her laugh, she smiles at me, she's touched my hand...

All of that stuff might not mean sh*t. There are girls, no matter how old, can feel all this and just be common attention wh0res.

And while that's all good, if there is no sexual undertone to all of that, it'll get them absolutely nowhere. Like we've said millions of times, you can make them feel comfort and you can build rapport, but without sexuality, there is nothing. So what you get is the same guy asking over and over and over the same basic question disguised as something else.

I'm glad you have a residence in Reality City, New Jersey. What part of Jersey are you in?

Sometimes it's not about the same woman but it's the same issue with different women.

If you don't escalate, you'll be sent to masturbate... very highly likely!

And it's not only the lack of an update what gets to me, but that sometimes they'll come in only wanting to hear what they want to hear. And if that's not the case, then it's simply that sometimes the posters are a little sensitive to the fact that a lot of us are into giving "tough love".

I used to complain about this stuff too. Years ago. Then I bought a house in Reality Springs, Georgia because I relocated from the twin cities of St. Delusional and Roughlife Hill, Minnesota. I give tough love on this board to inspire posters to get off their ass and handle their goddamn business! I may throw some humor in my posts, but I tell it straight. I can't spare anybody's feelings unless it's shown that I'm in the wrong beyond a reasonable doubt.

And I know Rescue Mission is the one most oftenly targeted for this. I've seen a lot of posters not grasp what he's saying and instead, take a defensive stance towards him because of his overall aggresive posting nature. More often than not, he's saying a lot of valid things.

I love Rescue Mission's posts! Tell it like it is. Don't hold back! Igetit! makes valid points out the ass, quadruple and quintuple spacing aside.

The problem with the forums sometimes is that people will post in different steps.

"I got her number, how long should I wait?"

Next post: "I called and she didn't pick up, what should I do?"

Next post: "Should I text her? She hasn't called me back."

Next post: "I texted her and she didn't get back to me, what did I do wrong?"

Next post: "I nexted the last girl, but I just met this new, hotter girl and got her number, when should I call?"

Alpha males take charge. They make their move, win or lose. They're not outcome dependent. 'Nuff said.

Sometimes I wonder if I should be going out with these girls instead. If you need to ask about every little step, then YOU'RE doing something terribly wrong and wasting women's time. I'm ALL for helping out people, responding to PMs, or getting smacked around by Rollo every once in a while, but it's when the same person gets repititive or the person starts posting about giving up or lack of updates, that I decide I suddenly want to turn a deaf ear towards their general direction.

I'm the same damn way.

We all need guidance at one point or another. Hell, there was even one point where I thought Igetit! was wrong in one of my threads, but I let it sink in after a few days and it all made SENSE. I just wish more people would take heed to the advice sometimes, the good advice... rather than rush in blindly every single time.

Tough love. We all need it. But take the time to understand what's being written. There are optimists, pessimists, and realists all over this message board.
Read bet-I know you understand!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the very mean streets of Atlantic Highlands in New Jersey.
The Manhattan Ferry is just a hop and a skip away.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a man who is not good with women, spinning plates seems like a fantasy. If he can't even get one plate on the stick, thinking about spinning two or three is ludicrous.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you say here make them stop asking "stupid" questions.

1. Most of the people are lazy to even read.

2. They won't get it even if you make them lick the letters of advice. It is mindset and you can achieve it only when you go out and try and burn and try again and then honestly look at oneself.

3. They think they need just this one more trick or smart answer to get Her and be happy. They don't want to hear that the problem is more complex and it involves them and their attitude towards life.

It is not about spinning plates. It is about being your own master. Majority of guys who come here can't make it. They are too submissive or too gay or whatever. I don't want to insult anyone but lets be honest some guys don't have it in them. Hell, maybe I don't have it. Time will tell. They will have to settle down with a girl they don't find that much attractive and therefore won't behave that needy towards her-and she will love them.

Spinning plates is not bad trick but it keeps you from being honest with yourself...you don't have time for that between nexting and seducing and so on.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kaliex and Rescue are vets? When did this happen? haha I dont remember them when I joined this place...hmm strange now the REAL vets that need to come back would be snowbally, rush, djcant, muscleman,solo those guys are vets.

Plus spinning plates isnt that hard, you guys are making it too complicated for new people to grasp the concept. What I would have told a new person about plate spinning instead of going into the deep convo of that boring stuff is just tell him once you find a girl "Do NOT stop talking to other girls."

It's easier to tell him to keep talking to other girls even if he has gotten a number or set up a date with a female the saying all this boring crap....

"This principle is the key to solving so many of the problems that dog the heels of not only AFCs and rAFCs, but also the burdgeoning DJ. In fact I would say that this ideology should be the cornerstone to success for a man in many facets of life, not simply attracting and keeping women. A man with options has power, and from these options and this sense of power, a natural sense of confidence will manifest itself. A man without options becomes
necessitous and this leads to a lack of confidence and a scarcity mentality."

oh wellz

Reaction score
#1 Overall issue with inexperienced guys on this forum is that they think way too highly of themselves. They consistently try to go for girls that are way out of their league, but they never realize that A HOT GIRL LIKE THAT HAS NO INTEREST IN AN AWKWARD INEXPERIENCED GUY. Until they lower their standards (just for a while), and practice on some below average chicks, they will continue to place that pvssy on a pedestal, and continue to have little to no success. The issue here is, they are so insecure of themselves, that it would kill them to be seen in public with a below average chick, so as a result, in terms of baseball, they continue to swing and miss during games because they never bothered with offseason batting practice to perfect their swing

#2 Issue - Guys who are socially awkward in real life, are going to be socially awkward even on a Forum like this, and it really shows between Maxtro, Kal001, snowdog, and many others. These guys do not know how to be humbled, how to LISTEN (or in this case READ), how to take advice from THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, and then apply that advice in their lives.

#3 Issue - Calling it "spinning plates" makes it sound like work......after all, spinning plates or juggling takes alot of focus and energy. THIS IS NOT THE WAY THINGS ARE THOUGH!!!

Start thinking of having multiple women that you are having sex with as having a team, a team of women who are there to make sure you relax, have fun, get laid, and NOT have to work or waste too much energy.

The best way that I have done this for years, was to see each one once a week, and appear to be busy at all other times. Here is a typical scenario that I have had in the past:

See girl A all day saturday, sleep over at her place, leave sunday morning.

See girl B sunday night, part ways at 11PM or midnight (work the next day).

Spend Monday through Wednesday talking to and trying to hook up with new girls (girls that are not on your team yet), maybe go to the movies or invite one over to your place.

See girl C thursday.

Relax on friday, maybe go to a club/bar if you want to just unwind and practice your game (you will be full of confidence when it comes to picking up new chicks when you already KNOW that you have at least 3 that love and need your c0ck)

All throughout the week, text your main 3 girls more than calling, because texting can be done during dates, but calling requires more time. Good times to call your girls would be when you are in the car driving somewhere and have free time to talk. Also, set up times to see each of your girls a few days in advance, for example if you want to see Girl A on saturday, let her know on Wednesday that you are free then, and busy at all other times.

Oh guys, it's such a fun experience to have a team of girls, I highly suggest you all stop being moralistic pvssies who barely ever get laid, and start having some goddamn FUN with these women - they are just toys to have fun with, not take seriously!!!!