Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To all of those who have been here for a LONG time

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been actively reading and posting here at Sosuave for almost 3 years. Last night i decided to search all my previous posts out of curiosity. AND HOLY SHlT! I can't believe how far I've came since joining here.

It nearly brought tears to my eyes. It was almost like looking at a diary I haven't read in a few years. It brought back memories of old girls i crashed and burned with, my first time to the club, my vacation fling i had 2 and a half years ago. Where are all the other veterans of SS at? Have any of you tried doing this? If not I suggest you do. It's a real eye opener.

And to the newer people, I suggest you start posting all of the good and bad things going on with your life, this will all come in handy later down so you can see how much you've accomplished and see how far you've really came.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeah i've been on here for 2 years
back then, i was wondering what present i should get a girl and asking if girls really liked sex haha

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do that from time to time. Its a humbling thing, and also a confidence boost at the same time.

At first, I was so shy of speaking, i couldn't deliver a pickup line properly, let alone a 30 sec opener.

I still remember the first time a girl did NOT flake on me, came out to meet me, and we were arm in arm walking down the streets, and I was looking guys in the eyes with that "i just got a blowj0b" look. haha

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are all the other veterans of SS at? Have any of you tried doing this?
The only way I can possibly view my old posts is by using the Wayback Machine. Sosuave used to automatically delete posts that were over a certain age to maintain server space, so those of us who have been here for around 5+ years have no way of looking back, except for posts that ended up in the Archive or the DJ Bible.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized, after being in a relationship for over a year and then breaking up, it too me about 30-60 days, going out 4 nights a week, to really get my game back.

It's amazing how much the game can get sucked out of you when you are in a relationship. Also, your social circle gets smaller, because you just don't have time. Thankfully I was able to talk game with some of my friends from college, and we're out there 4 nights a week at least.

I read some posts I made back in July and August, right after the breakup, and I have come really far SINCE THEN

And I'm glad. Writing and reading on here really does help.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been posting for several years. Everything I have ever written on here, it is really myself that I am talking to.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just came back today for like a 1 year break i remember bible belt being on here lol...yea i came along way like im a ****ing pro now...lol hahahahaha seriously...i date girls who screw guys over and then tell me about it ... like it feels good to date the girls everybody else wants to f*ck it makes you feel like a Straight up don juan... i finally found out what that means..but you can only find out by leaving...and i came back to talk to others like me..;-)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread! It's important for us to see how far we've come and feel proud of it.

I've been here about 18 months (Slaog is my new name). First few months I just came on for a few minutes every few weeks. About 13 months ago I started to get more serious and started reading up and posting more.

I can remember some of my old posts and threads. It's only a few months ago I really changed. Before that at the start of the summer for example I was still very much an AFC.

It's great to feel that sense of knowing you can attract women rather then just wishing and hoping like before.