Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Titty fat

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i got this problem, well not really a big problem. I am a bit or more than a bit overweight (maybe 10 pounds or so) But my stomach isnt that big since ive been dieting and excercising but i got a flabby chest. and ive been benching a bit which just made them perkier lol. But it doesnt interfere with me socially b/c they arent really noticable unless youve seen me in the nude or something. Or if my faggot so called friend brings em up just to make be look bad in front of a girl hes tryin to impress*cough*. anyway anyone know how i can get rid of this chest flabb b/c i just wanna get rid of it is my reason.

well, at least it wasnt like the way i was in my overly obese afc days where i looked like a drag :eek: (gawd the most painfull years of mah life in middle school :p )

But i lost alot of weight but it seems my extra fat always concentrates into my chest

any ideas suggestions? (im thinkin prolly i should just keep workin out and try real hard to lose it) but as of now i just want some input

thanks,
peace

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem that you do. It sucks.

Well, you can't do spot cardio. Which means you cant just lose weight in one area. Just go on a diet and do cardio. That's what I'm doing and its almost gone.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's spot REDUCTION that isn't possible.

;)

You simply have to lower your overall body-fat percentage. Sounds simple in theory but it ain't trust me. Search for DIESEL'S cutting guide for a good way to get ripped (and lose the b itch-tits :D ).

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called gynomastia and you aren't getting rid of it without surgery till you're out of puberty, in all liklihood.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
from what i've read, if you find hard lumps under nipple/areolar part you may have gyno, other than that it's just fat. if you have had these lumps for more than two years, it's most likely to not go away except for surgery. do some research on the subject

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

lol its just fat b/c ive noticed them reduce when i lost the weight ,yet it didnt reduce as much as the other parts of my body.

and no lumps

peace, ron

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

i just checked the pics and my titties dont look nothing like that

but, i will post mine over there just to get some feedback

thanks,
rj

i still think its fat heh

o yea dont listen to my profile im 14

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Make lemonade out of lemons - the next time one of your friends brings it up in front of some girl, say something like: "I never date girls with smaller boobs than mine" or "Damn, I knew I should've worn a bra"

Show a sense of humor and show that it doesn't bother you.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

LOL

ive never really been self concious about it. i just noticed it when i joined weightlifting class comparing my chest to other guys.

They say its just prolly settled fat