Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tits and Hair

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came up with a theory. Hair length should be proportional to breast size. IOW, girls with big tits should have long hair, and girls with small tits should have short hair.

I've noticed that girls I've dated who've had small breasts look much much better when they have short hair. And girls I've dated who've hard large breasts look much much better when they have long hair.

Men, having no breasts, should keep their hair relatively short, compared to women. :cool:

What do you guys think of my theory? My bet is that somebody else has already thought of this.

MyNameIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many chicks that have small knockers and long hair and they look hot. It doesn't really matter, everyone's look is different and there's no "all women who dress or keep their hair this way will always look good". :cool:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should keep your theories to yourself

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
You should keep your theories to yourself
Uhhh. why?:confused:

If you disagree with it, just say so. Don't just say that it shouldn't be said.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dominus
Uhhh. why?:confused:

If you disagree with it, just say so. Don't just say that it shouldn't be said.
That was a polite way of staying it's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Now look what you made me do, i hope you're happy, you made steven cry. It's gonna take me 5 hours to get him calmed down again. And it's all your fault

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
So, this would also work for guys. Guys with small ****s should keep their pubic hair short to make it look bigger, right?

:rolleyes:
Don't they already? :cool:

Sorry that my little theory seems to have upset everyone so much. I never knew you guys cared that much about hair... :rolleyes:

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter that much to me but I do agree with your thought process.

Originally posted by Dominus
I just came up with a theory. Hair length should be proportional to breast size. IOW, girls with big tits should have long hair, and girls with small tits should have short hair.

I've noticed that girls I've dated who've had small breasts look much much better when they have short hair. And girls I've dated who've hard large breasts look much much better when they have long hair.

Men, having no breasts, should keep their hair relatively short, compared to women. :cool:

What do you guys think of my theory? My bet is that somebody else has already thought of this.

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tits and Hair

Originally posted by Aztec
It doesn't really matter that much to me but I do agree with your thought process.
Thank you. It doesn't really matter much to me either, but the idea popped into my head, and you guys were the first I thought of when I wondered who I should tell.

Reaction score
interesting theory but as long as her legs and armpits see a razor regularly and she smells good and looks healthy they pass with me.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there's any basis for this theory. I had a stint where all I dated was girls with short hair and their cup size didn't really have all that much to do with it.