Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of women

Man of Awesome

Reaction score
Hmmm. I started reading this site / kind of stuff just a while ago, and came across the concept of an emotional tampon. Wow, that just hit me so hard...because it was me! : o Like wtf...I knew something was wrong, but this much? I have always approached women from the angle of deep discussions, but apparently it's too neutral and friend-like. Still have some developing to do in the masculinity / romantic department, i.e. approaching women differently...

What really drives the point home is the woman I've been chatting with recently. Good deep discussions, a little flirting...and then suddenly I got so fed up. I realised I was getting nothing out of the discussions, since it was mostly about her problems. She wasn't progressing either, just dumping all that sh1t on me and not going to see a doctor like she should. I started to take some distance...and it feels a bit weird. Some of the discussions were legit very interesting, but every time I see her now it's like "omfg, does this woman never shut up?" : o Just thinking of her makes me exhausted, like wtf...In fact, thinking of any woman.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm just tired. Like "no more am I going to listen to your stories for hours and hours"...no, just no. It's weird. Kind of like not taking responsibility for other people and their problems. Like I've done a sh1t load of work bettering myself: gone to therapy, done meditation, done intensive yoga, have actively pursued solutions for any problems I have, have studied the subjects constantly and extensively etc. Even now, I'm constantly trying to do what I want to do next, i.e. developing myself in any areas I see necessary. It's my responsibility, hence I do it.

So yeah, maybe it's just some kind of detachment from people who take no responsibility for themselves? It's too easy for me to be the "therapist", since I can listen and offer sharp advice just like that. "And what better way to approach women than..." NO, there must be better ways.

So it's pretty interesting, i.e. what's the balance between deep and casual talk? Or maybe it's just something you feel on the energetic level, like here? I don't know, but right now I'm just feeling sick and fed up. Just thinking of all the times I've approached women from this angle and...wow, I've just been a voluntary waste bin for their problems. How disgusting is that...

One more thing. If I think about the women and what they have to offer to me...it's like indeed, what do they have to offer? : o They're not being active, not taking responsibility for their lives, not being creative, letting their lights shine out to the world...wtf?! So what do they even have to offer to me? Mostly what I hear is their self-esteem being sh1t, studying being too "hard", people being too shy to show any kind of talent online, how they have problems and nothing is happening...Unbelievable stuff. If you want smth, you go do smth about it, not just b1tch and moan all year long. Just wow...so no, I'm not gonna drag anyone along. You're gonna have to walk on your own two feet...

So yes, I just feel very disillusioned right now. Like what's the point...if you have any comments or questions, fire away.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friend zone is a living hell. Avoid it at all costs.

Search on here for the "poor me frame" thread. There are some great counters to women's negative emotions.

Man of Awesome

Reaction score
Pair said:
Unless you have a common interest with female friends, they are a big waste of time. And as soon as they get a new boyfriend they dissappear, its amazing! I feel like I wasn't actually their friend, just a placeholder emotional tampon(not that I dont keep things sexual and flirty but they arent that into me.)
Yeah, that's what it seems like. Like what do they have to offer me? Talking, yes, but I could do that with men as well...and with no drama. In some way, I feel the same way as you, used. True, it has been my fault as well, approaching women with the wrong frame in mind and allowing them to dump all that sh1t on me. Well, no more...

GP said:
The friend zone is a living hell. Avoid it at all costs.

Search on here for the "poor me frame" thread. There are some great counters to women's negative emotions.
Yeah, I plan on doing that from now on. Friend Zone, what an idiotic thing...

I checked that out, very interesting! I've been using some of those already, like just brushing the issues aside. No interest in delving into that pile of emotional sh1t anymore...

Yeah, I just need to recharge my batteries, i.e. change the thinking and dump all that energetic cr@p out of my system. Taking my time...

SpareTimeDJ

Reaction score
Oh I got a new angle for that now too because it happens to me and I asked myself why do I do it. One answer is that I am now using them as emotional tampons too. I load my **** at their door too so its a mutual exchange and I feel lighter afterwards cause their **** doesn't concern me much and I dont listen as much anyway. I am just being egoistic myself.

But you should never do that to woman u are overly attracted to. Comfort yes but attraction first.

Man of Awesome

Reaction score
Very good point! I've definitely been doing that as well. Maybe even acting the same way towards some other women, i.e. friendzoning them? xD And why? Because they lack the balls to go any further, hence do not attract me. So the basic maxim "what you find annoying in others might annoy you in yourself" holds true again...

But yeah, one reason for seeking woman company has no doubt been the easier discussion culture. In other words, the willingness to discuss emotional issues more openly. Of course, this was always coupled with the desire to find a laydeeh as well... ;D Well, seems that the two do not mix well...or at least the basic premise must be different! No therapy stuff, but two balanced people who can take care of their own sh1t.