Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of waiting

instinct1

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m a 33 year old guy that’s been dating a virgin Latina 23 year old. We are approaching our 1 year anniversary soon. Im debating whether or not to break up with her. I’m tired of waiting for sex. I get blowies from her but she doesn’t let me finish in her mouth. I’ve been bummed out at this situation I’m in.
Should I accept the loss and move on. Or rough it out till she puts out , she has said that by the end of this year she’ll be ready , but I doubt that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m a 33 year old guy that’s been dating a virgin Latina 23 year old. We are approaching our 1 year anniversary soon. Im debating whether or not to break up with her. I’m tired of waiting for sex. I get blowies from her but she doesn’t let me finish in her mouth. I’ve been bummed out at this situation I’m in.
Should I accept the loss and move on. Or rough it out till she puts out , she has said that by the end of this year she’ll be ready , but I doubt that.
Is it important to you that she is a virgin? Because Odds are that you wont find another one. I think if you didnt care about it, you would have monkey-branched to another girl a long time ago.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just let her know that you have physical needs and until she is willing to meet them you will need to date other women as well. Essentially tell her she is being downgraded in status.

She may dump you but whatever. You waited many months too long. IMO she isn't into you.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't sound right at all. A virgin who gives blow jobs but avoids penetrative sex for a year now? What possible explanation does she have for this behaviour? :rolleyes:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes waiting for something better and offering the bare minimum to keep you around.
Drop your fishing rod in other ponds and you wont care about the wait with the abundance.
If she comes around with the honey pot, it’s a bonus, but focus your efforts elsewhere.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ain’t turning her stove hot enough. If a woman doesn’t put out after 2 months and that’s pushing it then she either fvcking someone else, she doesn’t see you as a potential sex god, or idling for a better option to give you the “I need some time” treatment.
Virgin or not cut your losses and hit the road. Women are dispensable and money makes the world go round.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She bring up wanting to be married too? What other hoops is she making you jump thru in order to access her sacred velvet love box?

If I'm not fuhking some girl, then I'm not in a relationship with her. She is just a friend.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ain’t turning her stove hot enough. If a woman doesn’t put out after 2 months and that’s pushing it then she either fvcking someone else, she doesn’t see you as a potential sex god, or idling for a better option to give you the “I need some time” treatment.
Virgin or not cut your losses and hit the road. Women are dispensable and money makes the world go round.
Depends on the culture.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are approaching our 1 year anniversary soon
ONE YEAR? :rolleyes:
Like wtf?

Dude she doesn´t (highly likely) desire you enough.
Only exception would be she was brought up in monastery with only nuns and she is extremely devoted to her faith of Christ....
1700177238793.png
But is less likely too. But hey they say unicorns exist too, they are just.. Rare, right?

Desire is bytch because you cannot bargain for it. Its either there or it isn´t.

There is millions on girls our there; there is absolutely no logical reason or argument that justifies that you would convert yourself to a monk for years just one girl.

Spin the wheel instead and get rid of your huge blueballs..... :devil:

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Is Anal an option?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Educated guess. You guys still believe in “The One”
No, the reality is that you fvck (way) below average women on tinder and you think you are a pimp. You're like 28-29 but you would still be virgin if old didnt exist. You have no balls or/and you're you ugly/skinny/whatever to talk to women irl.
Thats whats up with you.
Youre in no position to give advice.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noted. Here in Mexico even fresh virgins straight from the farm be giving you the jewels way before 1 year. Chick is just not sexually attracted to the poster cut and dried.
Depends on the girl and the situation.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the reality is that you fvck (way) below average women on tinder and you think you are a pimp. You're like 28-29 but you would still be virgin if old didnt exist. You have no balls or/and you're you ugly/skinny/whatever to talk to women irl.
Thats whats up with you.
Youre in no position to give advice.
Who hurt you bro?