Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of this **** 36 number closes today. YEAH THATS RIGHT

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH WHATS UP!

I got tired of this getting nervous talking to people BULLSH!T!!!!!!!!

I went out today in the entertainment, shopping, and culinary district of the city. There was hot chicks everywhere. It like a big mall. A BIG MALL. But it is just an area of a city.

I woke up this morning and felt really good. Like **** man! You know!!!

I put on some normal clothes and went to that spot with my buddy. He has major game. Always banging this chicks like ALWAYS.

I hit on girls ALL DAY LONG. Go to the bridge, walk around, department stores, walk around the city. Man I was on today. I would just lock eyes with girls when I was walking by. Like emitting an aura of I WANT TO **** YOU.

These Japanese girls, they will NEVER break eye contact with you. Its intimidating. So I locked, and then said "hi" and smile really big. Just "hi". They would stop. I would just talk for a few minutes. About stupid stuff. Like what you buy today. Stupid crap. Doesnt matter. So my friend is pumping me up. Saying like GO GO GO. I felt no hesitation today. Beelzebub could spring up out the ground and I would tear him down and beast these girls you know what Im sayin?

I get tired, go to a restaurant and cafe, chill with him, talk about game, and then go back out. While we are talking, we would notice some hot *****es, I would lock eyes with them, say hi, and they would come sit with us. I was doing this from 11am to about 11pm. I got a total of 36 new numbers today, no kidding, all 8s and up. Didnt even bother with subpar women today.

The entire point of me writing this is not to brag. It is to harp on the major importance of HAVIN YOUR BOYS. BOYS are so awesome. YOU GOTTA HAVE YOUR BOYS, YOUR DOGS, YOUR WINGMEN. Something about having a good set of boys, man, you just feel power. Get ya boys and go get some poonnanna

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I want to add that I was listening to black eyed peas pretty much the entire time.

Like ring a ling.

Get
Ready
For You Know
What

food? NO
food? no
drinks? no
sex? YESSSSSS

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your getting number closes while your people are dying?

Cyclops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this kid for real? Im my time in Japan I doubt you see that many 8s in even a week, let alone 1 day. They may dress a little more provocatively, but bad teeth and too much makeup is a no-go in my books

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's fukkin incredible man. major props!!

talk about being in state! well done

you're right about the importance of having a good wingman too

good state + good wingman = major success

out of interest, how many rejections did you get?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this shxt is super suspect...and im thinking dude is Lying...
1. he didnt describe not one girl
2. Japan is fxcking sinking into a state of oblivion
3. asian chicks hold less eye contact than any woman on the PLANET (equal to the indian chicks)
4. and most of all my P3nis thinks your lying and when he says its not true i usually believe him...he sucks at lying...

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
this shxt is super suspect...and im thinking dude is Lying...
1. he didnt describe not one girl
2. Japan is fxcking sinking into a state of oblivion
3. asian chicks hold less eye contact than any woman on the PLANET (equal to the indian chicks)
4. and most of all my P3nis thinks your lying and when he says its not true i usually believe him...he sucks at lying...
I aggree

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyclops said:
Is this kid for real? Im my time in Japan I doubt you see that many 8s in even a week, let alone 1 day. They may dress a little more provocatively, but bad teeth and too much makeup is a no-go in my books
Heavy makeup is sexy in my book, especially at night. Dark eyeshadow, fake eyelashes. And also, Im either getting used to it, or the teeth here are just not as bad as I thought. And Im not sure where you went, but here, these girls lock eyes and dont let go.

You want an example?

Sitting in a cafe - notice two girls looking at me and my friend. Forward huh. I look at them and immediately say "hi". No hesitation. They say hi back. In English. It seems these people know hi. They start laughing.

Look down at the massive amounts of bags on the floor. I say wow, seems like you girls been shopping today huh? They get really excited and invite me and my friend over to see what they got. It was a bunch of slut stuff. I introduce myself and my friend, and they introduce themselves. Japanese point at their nose when they say their name. Its cute.

They say where are you from. In English. All Japanese know this phrase. I say my area of the city. They look confused. Then they say no no where are you from originally? (switched back to jap). I say America. And you? You... vietnam? They say no Japan.

We talk about what they are doing tonight, returning home, where they been today. I ask them where they gonna where those clothes, they say saturday night when they go out on the town. I say oh really? We talk about what clubs they go to. They say we should come with them on saturday. I say sure, let me get your numbers, Ill call you on saturday night see where youre at, maybe we will meet up. BAM 2 numbers.

I say ok we gotta go, bye bye. Walk outside, this fine honey walks right into me, I say "careful sweetheart" and smile at her. She turns around, locks eyes, raises eyebrows, (eyes caked with stripper makeup, I dig that), and keeps walking. I say hey, get back here. She turns and smiles, keeps walking with her friends. I scream HEY! she turns back, stares at me, and comes back. I say you look busy, yeah? She says shes heading somewhere. I said you in a hurry, give me your number, I know you like me. She gives it up. Friends come over, my friend gets theres. This **** happened all night, we were on fire.

And yes, the people of Tokyo are very scared of what the **** is going on in fukushima. We got a lot of radiation this week, but it should be ok. I figure what else is a dj gonna do besides go sarging under the threat of nuclear fallout.

Also, as a result of dj, one of these girls, who is apparently from the southern island kyushu, offered for me to ****ing STAY AT HER PLACE for the duration of the scare. DJ POWER.

Oh yeah, I actually got very few flat out rejections. Because I was just being friendly and saying "hi" in order to open this stuff up. After the conversation, I only had 4 girls refuse. They seemed nervous. Who cares. If you count rejection of me trying to make eye contact and them breaking it, then the rejections were uncountable. Who cares. Rejections of me saying "hi" and them not returning the hi? Probably about 50/50 success failure ratio. Again who cares.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that Japanese culture has become very Americanized, hence the looking in the eye. Is this true?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, Im white. I am here in Tokyo on a work visa to teach English.

And yeah, at least in the bigger cities, the younger women have become very Americanized, at least from what the older generation has to say. American culture is integrated into society through things like music, movies, and fashion.

Thus, as a result, the younger girls especially are totally capable of holding eye contact. And they have this big cat like eyes, man. WOW

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been seeing clips on TV and the Web (nothing to do with the recent disaster) and getting the impression that young Japanese culture is almost an amplified caricature of western culture. Almost as if they have incorporated a lot of what is shallow and base here in North America.

When I see Japanese TV shows it seems like a crazier, vastly amplified version of our own style. Ditto on the social scene and night life.

Now I could well be wrong and it could just be my limited perception, but I've been very aware of this lately. Sometimes it seems that other countries pick up on all that is base about us culturally, and little of the good.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Lately I've been seeing clips on TV and the Web (nothing to do with the recent disaster) and getting the impression that young Japanese culture is almost an amplified caricature of western culture. Almost as if they have incorporated a lot of what is shallow and base here in North America.

When I see Japanese TV shows it seems like a crazier, vastly amplified version of our own style. Ditto on the social scene and night life.

Now I could well be wrong and it could just be my limited perception, but I've been very aware of this lately. Sometimes it seems that other countries pick up on all that is base about us culturally, and little of the good.
hell yeah mexico is becoming more like the us now brands in english people no what wtf means pussi bytch cant mutter slang or curses in english anymore hell I work for t mobile call center the world is america copy china isa the most populous english speaking country in the world

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
I feel with an impending apocalypse that people are more in a rush to get their mate on.
That is a great statement!:rockon:

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the mall today and scooped a few myself. One was really hawt. ;) I just decided today that I was going to talk to everyone who would listen. Worked like a dream. :)

Here's the trick.... go into stores where WOMEN shop (duh... winning). Even if its an all woman's store... Just pretend like you're buying a gift or something.

OVERALL STATS:

10 short conversations (good quality), I would gauge interest based on the convo, serious eye contact. If the girl had potential I would ask for her facebook.

I was only scoping 8+ / 10... so selection was limited. 2 girls said they had BFs, the others didn't spark my interest, 1 girl was mint (huge Ts and nice A, blue eyes) -got her facebook, the other was fairly hot too (big Ts) -got her facebook.

Rolled out completely solo...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting number is nothing because i know someone who can get 5#/day. If you lay 1/36 then i will be very impressed.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night, actually about 7 in the morning on sunday morning, I layed 1/36 of these women.

And man who smashes atoms, yeah its a crazy **** of a world over here when it comes to representations of foreign culture. They kind of just take it, Japaneseize it, that is to exaggerrate it to an almost mockingly ridiculous point, and rep it as genuine.

I saw a pair of levis for about $300, because it was American.

Screaming like a drunken frat boy and giving big smash high fives is really in right now.

It is not all bad, I would say. Its just interesting. I mean this country was completely closed off to all foreign culture for hundreds of years, of course they are going to be interested. I just hope it doesnt corrupt what is so great about this country. I think it wont. The traditional values are always very slow to change.