Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of the Arguing

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that there's too much arguing going on in the Suggestions & Feedback forum. Where it all began, who knows, and I don't really care. We just need to get it to stop.

Members should not be flaming or exchanging insults with each other... and that includes the moderators here.

There seems to be a pro-mod vs anti-mod war going on and it's getting annoying, not only to me but to most of the members of this forum.

So this is what we're going to do from now on:

Any member who flames a moderator, baits a moderator, or deliberately attempts to annoy a moderator will be banned or suspended immediately. All members are to treat the moderators with the utmost respect.

But the mods have to do their part as well. Mods will not flame, bait, or annoy any member of this board. Mods will treat all members of this forum with the utmost respect.

The mods will no longer be replying to juvenilistic attacks on them in this forum, but the juvenilistic attacker will be banned.

So think before you post. Make sure you're being logical and respectful with your posts, and you will be okay.

I don't think this is too much to ask of anyone on this board.

Logical complaints, questions, or suggestions about this forum are still allowed... as long as you don't become annoying and start complaining about everything. :mad:

I will be banning first and asking questions later for the next couple of weeks until everyone has started to conduct themselves in a mature manner once again.

Thanks!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoSuave.com

There seems to be a pro-mod vs anti-mod war going on
yeah now that you put it this way it does seem like a civil war, but i think its quitened down a fair bit now. It was last week that is was really out of control, but it did not bother me to much, if i dont want to see a post i do not look at it, its as simple as that.

but cleaning up this place wouldnt be a bad thing because if people flame a post i make i know i do not like it, although now i must say it does not bother me as much, but i have noticed it works like a dictatorship because say you make a post, some one says it sucks, well then often the next person who tihnks is good does not say so because they do not want to be involved in a possible flame war.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whelp I think we pissed off the leader of the site guys (I was in on it too so I am not guiltless).

Whelp I guess there will be more bannings going on around here shortly if things don't change.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well maybe the leader pi$$ed me off, i want a public appolgy :p only kidding, if your gona call him the leader and worship him, then why not take it a step further and build a shrine for him, next to the pook shrine.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
then why not take it a step further and build a shrine for him, next to the pook shrine.
Hey I could use a shrine as well, you know you all love me :D

Well at least I(and the ladies ;)) do :D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all hail the wonderful girl getting vincent:D

For he is far above me. :rolleyes: All hail vincent:D

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm horny.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idiot

Allen if your reading this ban marketboy. He has made over 9 posts and spammed the boards with the same post over and over again.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
He has made over 9 posts and spammed the boards with the same post over and over again.
WAY more than 9 posts. WAY, WAY more than that. He doesn't realize it's way easier for me to delete his posts than it is even for him to copy and paste them.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
WAY more than 9 posts. WAY, WAY more than that. He doesn't realize it's way easier for me to delete his posts than it is even for him to copy and paste them.
Or secretly move them to mod corner so we have hard evidence :D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Or secretly move them to mod corner so we have hard evidence :D
There is definitely sufficient evidence.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll vouch if you need anymore hard evidence:rolleyes:

*looks at other forums* wait you got enough evidence, never mind :( . :D

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
It's hard to enforce rules against flaming and useless posts when the moderators and the ones making most of those posts. I'd like to point out this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64846
which is a serious issue I raised, that diablo felt the need to make gay jokes about. Other mods, while not flaming, cluttered the thread with useless, off-topic, unfunny jokes.

I'd also like to point out this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64664 which the mods hijacked and led completely off topic with their attempts at humor.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
It's hard to enforce rules against flaming and useless posts when the moderators and the ones making most of those posts. I'd like to point out this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64846
which is a serious issue I raised, that diablo felt the need to make gay jokes about. Other mods, while not flaming, cluttered the thread with useless, off-topic, unfunny jokes.

I'd also like to point out this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64664 which the mods hijacked and led completely off topic with their attempts at humor.
That was last week's complaint. You can't double up. I didn't have anything to do with the first one. And on the second one, the attempts at humor were actually kind of on topic for once.

I think the real issue here, as it was the past couple of weeks with other posters, is that you're angry that your thread got moved from the Discussion forum to Anything Else. I wasn't the one that moved the thread, but I gotta tell you... meeting up with guys from this site and other sites is not what the discussion forum is for. I'd have moved it there myself if I'd seen it first.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marketboy
I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU BAN ME
and you where banned:p awww please dont cry

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by SoSuave.com

But the mods have to do their part as well. Mods will not flame, bait, or annoy any member of this board. Mods will treat all members of this forum with the utmost respect.
I wonder how long that will last?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:!!!

*COUGH*Read my *COUGH* signature! *COUGH* *COUGH*

*COUGH* *COUGH*

*COUGH*

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

*COUGH*

Doh, something has *COUGH*stucked to my *COUGH* throat *COUGH**COUGH*

/joking

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I make a post about having sex with Gio, he deletes it.

Sorry Gio, denial won't get you anywhere.