Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of slvts I want a good girl...

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come very long way since starting on this forum. Scored some HB9's, I'm at 24 lays and don't really feel the need to keep going out looking for more one night stands. I'm ready to find a stable long term relationship as I have a 1.5 year old daughter that I have full custody of. My party/club days are over, I work...have my own house...last semester of college.... not only wanting to settle down because of my daughter, I just feel like it is time to officially start my life.

I'm on campus 2 days a week, I figure I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a good one. Without sounding like an over confident person I know I am good looking, successful and have good charisma...I just seem to keep finding these attractive nutcases with a variety of issues. Same girl different name...everytime. UGH

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck, I am looking for the same thing. In this day and age, I believe our chances are at about 5.6 percent. I wish you well.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll definitely find out that suits you, if you know where to look.

Don't wind up in clubs. Lean towards bookstores, coffee shops, grocery stores etc.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
You'll definitely find out that suits you, if you know where to look.

Don't wind up in clubs. Lean towards bookstores, coffee shops, grocery stores etc.
Very good advice. I was in the same boat as you, but I was just looking in the wrong places. Bars, clubs, etc... The chances of meeting a quality chick in those places are very very slim. Most of the girls there are slvts or girls just looking for some fun.

I ended up meeting my current gf through friends, and she is like the ideal dating type. Don't stress over it. You will find something eventually.