Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of being a nice guy?--Big Tips!!!

JoeIzHere

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, this is coming from a former nice guy. Im not rugged or thuggish. nor gangsta but i aint a nice guy either. these are some tips that i am nice enough to give to yall nice guys.

1) teasing: you have to tease the girl. whether you're with her or not. Doing this hides you're feelings to a certain degree. it adds humor and spice. Guys usually hide their feelings and women usually act on their feelings. Don't over tease or insult too badly though. If you're too foward with your feelings and get too emotional about her without a lil teasing, then you are oficially a nice guy.

2) Challenge her: Even if you know you're wrong about something. debate with her just to see if she can back up what she said with research, facts etc. so she'll have something to prove to you. this shows that you can't be easily won over every time.

3) Never admit you're afraid: Don't admit to being afraid of anything. I actually told my first girlfriend that i was afraid of her. Woooo have i come a long way. I mean was i off my meds or something LOL.

4) If she aint your woman and you want her to be. don't settle for friendship. If she tries to use you as an emotional tampon cuz she know you like her. Tell her "look i will not be used as your emotional tampon".

Thats it, Be yourself and add the 4 elements in once in a while and you're on your way to being a "great guy" not nice or mean.
but in between.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey,

I like the way you put it. I think alot of us new people are having trouble with this idea of being bad.

I guess you are saying you are still a nice person, you just ACT bad occasionally to keep 'em on their toes, or even on their backs ;)

Mr.S

Reaction score
Read my last post...change your mind, change your life...

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeIzHere
Ok, this is coming from a former nice guy. Im not rugged or thuggish. nor gangsta but i aint a nice guy either. these are some tips that i am nice enough to give to yall nice guys.

1) teasing: you have to tease the girl. whether you're with her or not. Doing this hides you're feelings to a certain degree. it adds humor and spice. Guys usually hide their feelings and women usually act on their feelings. Don't over tease or insult too badly though. If you're too foward with your feelings and get too emotional about her without a lil teasing, then you are oficially a nice guy.

2) Challenge her: Even if you know you're wrong about something. debate with her just to see if she can back up what she said with research, facts etc. so she'll have something to prove to you. this shows that you can't be easily won over every time.

3) Never admit you're afraid: Don't admit to being afraid of anything. I actually told my first girlfriend that i was afraid of her. Woooo have i come a long way. I mean was i off my meds or something LOL.

4) If she aint your woman and you want her to be. don't settle for friendship. If she tries to use you as an emotional tampon cuz she know you like her. Tell her "look i will not be used as your emotional tampon".

Thats it, Be yourself and add the 4 elements in once in a while and you're on your way to being a "great guy" not nice or mean.
but in between.

Anyone know of a smoother yet not nice way of saying "look i will not be used as your emotional tampon" ?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do and was going to point it out anyway, because emotinal tampon is not a great phrase to use. Just say "sorry to hear that but im not your phyciatrist"

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you gotta do is keep your distance and remember that girls don't like that crap so you might as well tell her your real intentions.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about it?