Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips vegas

truthistruth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im planning to go to Vegas in December

first time for a east coaster

Any Tips

Do's ad Don'ts ?
if any winter vs summer

Thanks

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to XS at the Encore. Grease the bouncer 25 to 20 bucks a head to get to the front of the line. Dance with a girl and feel her up and ask her which hotel she is staying at.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah from what I've heard lately, XS is the place to go right now. My last trip was in the summer. I went to Tao at the Venetian, and frankly I thought it was overrated. The venue was really nice, but the line was way too long (I know they do that intentionally to get people to buy bottle service, but seriously this was worse than usual) and it was also way too crowded. You want a place that is popping, but not so packed that you can't even move on the dance floor.

Too bad you're not going in the summer, since I've always had a lot of fun at the pools.

Vegas is designed to take your money as quickly as possible. You'll have a lot of fun, but be prepared to budget for it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're with friends then always get bottle service. how much all of you will spend will work out to about the same plus you'll have the VIP. Always.