Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips On Traveling And Getting In Your Daily Protein

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be traveling alot in the coming months and want to make plans before hand and wonder if anyone here has any tips on how I can get in my daily 275g of protein per day and my workouts I will be on the road?

There will be a strecth of time I will be away from my daily routine for at least a week where I have access to my whey shakes to make it easier to supplement so I will be mainly looking at daily food intake.

I really wonder if I will be able to do this and workout at the same time as access to a gym will be far and between and should just take a break away from lifting all together.

Any ideas or anyone who has travelled alot what do you do?

LoneSilver

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi, these are some great tips and will definitely use them.

I have started a new business and it involves travel so I will make note of these tips.

LoneSilver

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Espi for the props.

Maybe when I get time I will share my story and how it all got started and the steps I took.

LoneSilver

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little neat trick I did when I was bulking during high school was to make my shake in the morning, and pour it into a thermo.

It keeps for quite a while, I'd be able to grab it out and take a swig in class. Dunno if this can help you directly, just puttin it out there.