Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tips on married women?

socrateaze

Reaction score
i like this board! i am new and wonder if anyone knows how to tell if a married woman is willing to fool around? are there any subtle signs or indications to look for? and how do you approach her without offending her or fighting her husband?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
......................................................and this is his first post................................shocking

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by socrateaze
... how to tell if a married woman is willing to fool around? are there any subtle signs or indications to look for? and how do you approach her without offending her or fighting her husband?
You don't.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my perspective

Stay away from married women, it is just not worth it

If you insist, however, here's my perspective:
There are three types of married women
1) Those who don't cheat
2) Those who do cheat, and pursue sex outside marriage
3) Those who are willing to cheat, but will give token resistance for a while so as not to feel like a total slut, i.e they will succumb eventually, but will not make it easy at first so they can soothe their consciences after by patting themselves on the back and saying "At least I put up a good fight."

Scratch number 1. Number two will let you know exactly what she wants. Number three takes time, according to how strong she is. Could be days or months.

The ideal conditions to seduce a married woman are:
1) You don't know her husband, and vice versa.
2) You don't live too close to her, and don't bump into her very often
3) She knows very little about you
4) She has no children
5) She doesn't see you as a 'real' person.

The last one is tough to explain, but that's it. You have to appeal to her sense of fantasy, of adventure. You have to be a mystery to her, a man who holds the promise of a sexual adventure. I'm sure someone else has covered this more in detail, but that's my take.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The signs of attraction in a woman do not change when she becomes married. you can tell if she is attracted the same way you would be able to tell with any other woman.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Internet

Normally, I don't advocate online dating. However, I've found there are lots of married women that use IM to find sexual partners.

Some of them have limited availability and social lives. You need to be able to get free during the day when the husband is most likely working. Just remember, they cheat on him, they'll cheat on you too. DO NOT get serious with this kind of woman. Bad news from the start.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this board! i am new and wonder if anyone knows how to tell if a married woman is willing to fool around? are there any subtle signs or indications to look for? and how do you approach her without offending her or fighting her husband?
I'm not going to give you the answer to this question, becaue the fact that you are willing to **** up someone's marriage makes you a complete ass. No offence (Well actually I do mean some offense), but you are the type of guy that makes this thing even harder for the AFCs that don't know about this message board or the game. Luckily, if you were dealing with my wife, you wouldn't have a chance.
Bros before hos man. You're literally RUINING someone's life. Think about it.

There are SO many other women out there, why on earth would you try and pick one up who would willingly CHEAT on her husband? That fact right there, makes her not worth your time.

Then again, the fact that you would HELP a woman like that, makes you a low-life as well...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

There is plenty of single women out there. Why would you want a married one?

If you thought boyfriends got overly jealous and sometimes violent when dealing with scoundrels like you, just wait till you meet her HUSBAND.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You should not try to mess with anyone's marriage.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For your sake and hers, if her husband were to catch you, he might literally murder you. Catching a wife's lover will turn an average man into a murderer.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
leave them alone
This thread and post make me laugh. Married women are the agressors.

But I agree, leave them be. It is they that won't leave you alone. Not all, but quite a few.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
This thread and post make me laugh. Married women are the agressors.

But I agree, leave them be. It is they that won't leave you alone. Not all, but quite a few.
Yep, they are the agressors.

socrateaze

Reaction score
obviously i made a mistake by asking this question. the fact is i thought this board was full of experienced heterosexual men. from the responses i recieved, i see that most ( not all ) of you are spineless wanna be's that dont have the balls to persue what you want and the focus to achieve a goal at all cost. your inability to overcome an obstacle because of societies imposed moral values has made me glad none of you worthless oxygen thieves were in my battalion when we encountered enemy combatants. those of you that responded negatively were probably the same ones that were at home polishing your nails and fixing your hair while the real men were dodging enemy fire so you could take your wimpy ass to the salon for your pedicure.

and for the few helpful responses to my inquiry........ thank you.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in how she looks at you - eye contact is everything. You treat them the same way you do other women, but you have to pay close attention to the eye contact they give you. Usually, women don't know how do hide their feelings.

Don't listen to the other guys or women on this board, marriage should only mean something to the people that are in it. If you want a married woman, make a move, but if she says no then move on.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's willing to cheat with you.

she's just as willing to cheat with someone else.

--may as well be you tapping that..

i think i'd really get off on banging a married woman, but haven't done it as yet.

depending on age, i couldn't really give ya the best advice.

most married women i meet are my friends mums. and i wouldn't touch'em :)

but by all means, go for it.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't have anything but disrespect for someone that pursues married women. For a few moments of lust you threaten to destroy a marriage, a family, a home, plus the lives of all involved specially the children.

real men have morals. You are a degenerate.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously i made a mistake by asking this question. the fact is i thought this board was full of experienced heterosexual men. from the responses i recieved, i see that most ( not all ) of you are spineless wanna be's that dont have the balls to persue what you want and the focus to achieve a goal at all cost. your inability to overcome an obstacle because of societies imposed moral values has made me glad none of you worthless oxygen thieves were in my battalion when we encountered enemy combatants. those of you that responded negatively were probably the same ones that were at home polishing your nails and fixing your hair while the real men were dodging enemy fire so you could take your wimpy ass to the salon for your pedicure.

and for the few helpful responses to my inquiry........ thank you.
It takes balls to break up someone's marriage indeed. Good luck.