Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on making friends in a new HS?!

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sosuave, I've been lurking around this place for a while to get a feel (cop a feel) about how to be the best you can be, I've learned a lot. I've gotten more social and all the jazz, but its also helped that I've been in the same high school/community for a long time. What does that mean? Comfort zone..

In the next two months I'm dropping in a new school, grade 11, so I'm not gonna know anybody.

I made a lot of friends at my old school, but it was through a longer period of time. How do you make friends QUICK? For you college guys how'd you make friends fast? I'm guessing I should just join as many clubs as possible, maybe a sports team or two and that will make it easier. Once I get familiarized with a class and my teachers I won't have a problem--but what I have trouble with is making new social circles. I'm thinking I'll just treat it like a house party...get to know the popular people, make small chit chat with everyone. Yada yada!!

Any advice you guys could give I'd love.

Last edited:

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to as many people as you can. Watch out for the unpopular kids, you can usually tell who they are because they look weird (lol). Be confident and make friends with lots of different popular kids' social circles. Don't try and work your way up the social ranks, just go straight for the top, as no one knows you, so you can instantly present the image of a popular kid.

Make sure you hang out with people from your old school as this will present a lot of social value to your new friends, and it's great having social circles from different schools. Be confident, be ****y, befriend the hot girls, tease them (very important to show you have huge value), flirt with them.

Don't be too eager to assimilate yourself into a social group eg. wait until you are invited out with them, don't just invite yourself along. You could even organise something with your new social group and your old friends, so this way no only do you become part of the group, but you become the leader and organiser. Be funny, don't be intense, weird or serious and just talk with everyone.

Fly-err

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be as social as possible. Talk to as many girls as you can, even if you don't find them attractive whatsoever. The point is, the more people you talk to, the more people you will have a chance of meeting. Plus, you would have more friends to hang out with on the side.