Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on Approaching From My Own Experience

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its coming up where I have been on these forums for about a year. I only have started to live and apply principles from here since March of 2006. I am still fresh/green/newby. :) So I have decided to share what I have learned so far in approaching.

In mid August I saved up over $1000 and spend most of it on my trip to NYC. I have to tell you that it was one of my best experiences yet. I spend there one whole week. In those 6 days I was there I must have approached and talked to over 50+ gilrs. All cold approaches and using all sorts of methods. From the pick up lines to direct approaches. It was all fun and nothing really every bad happened. The worst approach was when I used a pick up line and the girl stared back at me and then ignored me. Here is what I learned and wrote down in my journal while on the way back. So everything I wrote down was from experience and what I got from it. I pretty much overcame my fear anxiety. I still get nervous, but that is part of the process now, I do not fear it.

• Lead.
  • Open with a situational opener. Mentioning something about them, where we are, observation of some sort has worked the best.
  • Introducing something exciting to them to get them out of their boring day to day living. ME.
  • Most girls want to be talked to, someone to want them, take care of them and show them new experience.
  • Novelty. Being fun, charming, remain eye contact, being playful, mysterious, leading-taking them by their hand and saying lets go.
  • Its all about sharing a connection with another person. Relating to them on some level. Because you can approach and run scripts, pick up lines etc. but if both of you walk away with nothing gained from the interaction then it was a waste. Because we remember the people we meet that we share something with and those are the people that enrich our lives. Quality over quantity. We remember moments in our lives. Fill your life with moments and good memories.
  • Being real and genuine. Sincere.
  • Have fun, do not take the approaching so serious. Its about having fun. Playful vibe, always. There will be times to be serious later.
  • Always approach. See an opportunity and take it. Be a man and step it up. Take what is yours. Follow your heart.
  • When interacting, don't apologize or say you are sorry. You do loose power and control over interaction as well as your respect that she had for you; its gone. As bad as it may sound, it is true.
  • Composure.
  • Calm.
  • Confident body language.
  • Don't take any ****. If she is being rude, tell her. Even if she says the doesnt care. She does.
  • Have an opinion. Be decisive. Pick a side.
  • You only live once. You only get one chance, so what ever it is, TAKE IT. Go out and create your circumstance, create your own opportunity and you must create your own life. Because no one will. Risk it, rewards will be great.
  • Have an interesting life. Lead an interesting life.
  • Confidence is king.

This is what I learned in my short time somewhere else. Take it or leave it. I have read a lot of articles here, I keep coming back to good ones and reading something different every time from them. But in reality nothing will ever compare to your real experience in the field. NOTHING. Which for some is the hardest part and some will never over come it. The only person that holds you back is YOU. I have learned this and over come some of my limitations, I hope you will take the same road. Its tough, but very fun.

PS. When I get some more time, I will write up FR on approaches that I remember and give you an insight what I did and which ones worked and which ones did not.

Last edited:

Antarctica

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am heading out to visit my brother in Seattle for a week on the 17th. Before reading this I thought there would be nothing much to do except chill out, share some experiences, and just be brothers. Now I think this vacation of mine is going to be a blast! Thanks for the great idea man!