Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for dominating college from day 1?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck. Don't "try" gaming anybody. Just be a cool guy, you're coolest self. And talk to everybody. Get in there and don't stop interacting.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got some numbers and such but I really only got anywhere with one girl...who turned out to be a complete psycho. In a bad way. There really are some weird people at college...

This girl showed me, and only me as far as I know (and I'm pretty sure of this) complete interest...then she flirts hardcore with another guy and legit tries to make me jealous...perhaps because I was flirting with her friend? Regardless this girl went all out, she knew just what she was doing...completely different person.

I hate playing the game 24/7, always being my "best self" and not showing any other side of me, and only interacting with people I've known for less than a week whom I cannot trust.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been here for three weeks...a lot of kids on my floor dislike me and I'm on the low end of the social ladder...my roommate is nice sometimes and other times a total douche (he's on medication for something personality related...???) and I'm getting my room changed...but I made out with this girl the second night up here (or tried to...I'm terrible at it, you can't practice hook ups like you can practice pick ups) and haven't gotten any since. Meh.

It's still the summer so all the clubs and organizations and crazy parties every night hasn't started yet (I go to Penn State) so I'm wondering where to go to meet girls who are cool and interesting when you're NOT too drunk to care. Andy's link isn't bad actually but I'm wondering what else can be done.

EDIT: Oh and also, I need to learn how to AMOG I guess since most parties don't have a favorable bro to ho ratio.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea...back at home I have plenty of friends and people respect me...and I'm not too bad with girls....but there's over 40,000 people at my university so I'm going to switch rooms and try again.

There's really not much going on during the summer though, I'm wondering if there's anywhere I could meet girls and practice my game on the weekdays when there's no parties going on.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing better now, people on my new floor respect me and we often pregame in my room, but i still haven't hooked up again...

is hooking up with girls in college less difficult than it seems? It also doesn't help that I'm really skinny and I look young for my age (18) but I'm trying to eat more and not let insecurities hold me back.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im entering my 4th year of university, and around this time every year i start to get excited, sooooooooooo many 9's on campus its amazing. The good thing about being a freshman is that the girls your age are going to be looking smoking hot cause they want to make a good impression.

Talk to everyone, everyone is in a new strange place like yourself.

I start with where are you from? they say "X" and then if i know that place I mention something about the town, (it makes them feel good, that someone else knows of a similar spot.) If you dont know their town just ask "whats the best thing about that place" then they start talking and go from there.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mhmm been doing that...hooking up at parties seems more difficult than day game, if you don't get there at the right time all the beer is gone and every girl has at least one dude on her...

How do i go about hooking up with girls at frat parties? It's not self explanatory.

I figure for one i'll make friends with some more girls so i can meet their friends and pregame with all of them, and approach more girls when i'm sober

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just think about making friends, the girls will come

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get into rez. Or do lots of social things, like join teams and stuff like that. Then when you get there try to make sure to know everyone by name and when you know people by name make sure that you continue to talk to them after your two have become friends. This way you will have to talk to tons of people which will make you very outgoing. This will also raise your confidence and give you great social proof. I litterally mean everyone.

In the first little while people tend to put off their studying and party and thats all fun and **** but keep on top of your **** man, you don't want to fail out.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from a small get-together at a frat and i'm a little drunk...

I've been chilling with this girl, at first she seemed like the "liberated" type who is straightforward about sex, but now I see she's a PSYCHO who games like crazy and fully admits to it, nothing in particular though, she does it with me too. The whole way back to hte dorms we were playfully hitting each other and insulting each other sort of...both a lil drunk....but she's already decided she's going to try and flirt with me and make me want her but not hook up with me...yeah right. she knows i'm a virgin and we were introduced by a mutual friend so that's kinda why....

so like, she was all over this other guy tonight and kept glancing at me to see if I was noticing, had sex with him, then we parted ways and she went to have sex with this whiny AFC...at one point she was all like "i don't even care fine ***** touch my boobs" so i did and she was like "yeah i bet you liked that" or something like that....idiotic drunken behavior but she wasn't that drunk, she's a psycho normally too. we fully acknowledge the game and talk trash on each other's game :) it's pretty funny

So I know she's a little attracted to me (probably because I don't give her the satisfaction of "knowing i want her" like other guys) and knows I've got damn good game--I keep doing everything perfect then I **** something up, probably like many here I was a social retard now learning the game step by step, rather than an AFC who can still get some now and then but won't learn from mistakes

Even though she's a total psycho I kind of want to end this coup and win by having sex with her...any tips? :D she's a psycho/nympho and i'm not attached to her at all, winning anything against a formidable opponent is always fun haha

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wtf, that girl sounds weird as ****... whatever, if she lets you grab her boobs then go ahead and hook up with her, she seems like an easy lay, so go for it

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for this crazy girl, it's hard to say... I don't have any experience with someone like that, but my best guess is that the more you don't give in to her the better your chances will be. Seems like she likes you enough to have sex with you, but wants to test you first. Weirdness. :nervous:

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
As for this crazy girl, it's hard to say... I don't have any experience with someone like that, but my best guess is that the more you don't give in to her the better your chances will be. Seems like she likes you enough to have sex with you, but wants to test you first. Weirdness. :nervous:
Right on the money. I think she wasn't that attracted to me initially but now that she sees I don't give a fvck about hooking up with her and know her games yet I'm still sexual with her...it starts to get to her. So if I continue down that path she'll keep being stubborn for a while then give in.

She goes after guys, not the other way around, because she likes the power, so since she's decided not to sleep with me freely I have to show her she's below me and has no power over me.

Basically. That's my take. But since she's only like a 7 and psycho of course her friends aren't off limits nor is any other girl :)