Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for a struggling student?

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holla fellow DJ'S, ever since ive been to this site, my girl probs have been at a minimum and im thankfull for that because im currently in a fantastic LTR with a girl that is 9.0 on my scale.Okay even though its now easier to get girls, i really want to focus on school and get high marks..Thing is i struggle with maths and physics so badly, and its affecting my overall confidence,so how can i solve this? Because im starting my exams on the 19th of may..Any tips for me to be successful?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior's technical advice could be of much benefit for you. In addition to the internet, you may convince your parents to hire a tutor.

Above all, you must BELIEVE that you CAN, and you WILL, achieve whatever degree of competence in math and physics that you aspire to. Your limitations are just that; yours. But like anything else that belongs to you, you may take it or leave it at will.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to life, is to find out what you want to do, then finding out how to do it.

Believe in yourself, have confidence, see the target, know you can get it...and, accept help from others. Get 'er done.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two thing you must do to be good at math and physics:

1) Work problems until your eyes bleed. Nothing will get you further than this, except #2.
2) Work problems until your eyes bleed WITH people who really understand the concepts and can explain them to you if you get stuck. Aka, good study group.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bladerunner said:
There are two thing you must do to be good at math and physics:

1) Work problems until your eyes bleed. Nothing will get you further than this, except #2.
2) Work problems until your eyes bleed WITH people who really understand the concepts and can explain them to you if you get stuck. Aka, good study group.
^^ this. What I used to do in maths was go through sh1tloads of test papers, whilst sitting next to the advanced maths kids in the library, and ask them to explain questions I didn't know to me. It's a sure fire formula for success in Maths.

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I invested in a Pulse Smart Pen for college. I graduated as Valedictorian of my class. If you can get one of those and use it it will help tremendously.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Holla fellow DJ'S, ever since ive been to this site, my girl probs have been at a minimum and im thankfull for that because im currently in a fantastic LTR with a girl that is 9.0 on my scale.Okay even though its now easier to get girls, i really want to focus on school and get high marks..Thing is i struggle with maths and physics so badly, and its affecting my overall confidence,so how can i solve this? Because im starting my exams on the 19th of may..Any tips for me to be successful?
Hehe looks like you're the exact opposite of most guys in here ;)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
CaptainJ said:
^^ this. What I used to do in maths was go through sh1tloads of test papers, whilst sitting next to the advanced maths kids in the library, and ask them to explain questions I didn't know to me. It's a sure fire formula for success in Maths.
Absolutely. It's all practice. Do as many problems as you have the answers to. All of the ones you don't have the answers to, seek help. It's not about memorizing, it's about having as much experience with the problems as possible so that it builds your confidence and intuition. Then during an exam you can go with your gut which saves time.