Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tips ASAP please ....

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'm in. $200 that he's already a dead one. :D
And yes, you could at least pretend you've read the DJBible... In love? What the fvck is wrong with you? You're missing her? This guy's not drunk, he's just plain ol' dumb.
Reality check: You made about 90 posts here and you still have no grasp of basics. I certainly hope you sober up for your own sake.
Good luck.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh I min love wahahahahah I wanan asj out tihs cheerleader but im afraid to ehh does she like me she wants me to rub alovera all over her body ehh does that mean she likes me ehhhh wahahahahah

RATIONALIZE. Wh0, stop acting drunk, and look at things from a logical, rational point of view. Wanting you to rub aloe vera on her sunburn is making it too easy even for YOU. Can you say INSTANT KINO OPPORTUNITY?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
Ehh I min love wahahahahah I wanan asj out tihs cheerleader but im afraid to ehh does she like me she wants me to rub alovera all over her body ehh does that mean she likes me ehhhh wahahahahah

RATIONALIZE. Wh0, stop acting drunk, and look at things from a logical, rational point of view. Wanting you to rub aloe vera on her sunburn is making it too easy even for YOU. Can you say INSTANT KINO OPPORTUNITY?
sunburn...yuck

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
Ok I met this really nice cheerleader at my school and she has cheer practice during my drivers ed class..(yeah useless info) Anyway we gonna go hang out Sunday probably... so ehh i think she likes me.. Any tips? i dont wanna screw this chance up.. We are going to go to lunch and a movie unless her dad says no then probably hang at her house .. heh.. (i tihnk she likes me she said i can rub her sunburns down with alovera :) w00t) whahah need so any tips advice welcome.. if your just gonna say somthing stupid then please dont post.. this is serious:confused:
First of all, it is not serious. The whole point is to have fun, so if you're being serious, how can you have fun?

You also said: 1) you don't want to screw this up, 2) you think she likes you, and 3) you think she likes you. What do we call that? Desperate.

Read the bible.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
That made so much more sense than the original post! :D

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice?
Never open your mouth around her and put it in her butt. Twice.

you sound like you're drunk.....
I've typed up English portfolios drunk before. This guy doesn't sound drunk, he sounds stupid.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway

Well actually ive figured out to just keep it cool. We are going to watch 28 days next week. Somthing bad happend to her so im trying to be a friend. I dont really know if she likes me. But she sent me a Bday card. Uhhh.. yeah and we are going to the movies so i dont know what will happen. Anyway , ananomusss

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
KID!! You're funny - you obviously don't "get it." You're mind is all wrong, (I can't believe I used to be just like you) and she sent you a birthday card - so what??? Never take little things so seriously -- keep it cool, like you said, and I'm praying to God that you DO keep it cool - you know?

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: anyway

Originally posted by wh01987
Somthing bad happend to her so im trying to be a friend. I dont really know if she likes me. But she sent me a Bday card.
You might as well go over and cry with her and make her a cup of hot cocoa, you pvssified excuse for a man... Check your pants for balls at some point; I don't think you have any.
Not only that he ignored everything we told him, he's being even dumber. Well, I guess somebody's gotta be that, too. WUSSBAG.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I've read nothing but the first line of the original post, and I know what this is.

ONEITIS

GFTOW (Go find/flirt with/**** ten other women)