Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip - What to say on the cold approach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, you see a cutie standing there. You want to walk over and start a conversation with her. Now most of us can walk over and get close but once we get over there, standing face to face, and make eye contact what do we say?

Next time you make the approach try saying this:

"I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now because I'm talking to the most attractive girl ever. And I'm about to find out her name and number, her likes and dislikes, her deepest secrets and desires, if she's a pistol with alot of fire or the sweet, quiet type who's a little bit shyer."

Then shut-up and wait for her response.

This is going to be field tested and I will make a report under this thread as soon as I'm done testing to my satisfaction. I know its a bit wordy but its not too long. Its just long enough to really capture her attention and make her listen. It will probably work for the following reasons:

1) It's unusal and totally unexpected
2) It uses a bit of NLP (you are asking for her name and number without even asking for it)
3) It's poetic
4) It's charming because the opening is filled with compliments
(and we all know how important the opening words are!)

I encourage you guys to put this in your own words if you feel you can say something a little better than I worded it here.

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense, but I think if someone said that she'd just laugh and walk away. It sounds like something milhouse would say.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TDOT

"I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now because I'm talking to the most attractive girl ever. And I'm about to find out her name and number, her likes and dislikes, her deepest secrets and desires, if she's a pistol with alot of fire or the sweet, quiet type who's a little bit shyer."

2) It uses a bit of NLP (you are asking for her name and number without even asking for it)
3) It's poetic
TOTALLY WRONG

i don't disagree with complimenting a girl, but your attitude is way off

that, and it SOUNDS corny, and too try-hard... and a little creepy

how about his

"Oh my god, you're adorable" (compliments her while still keeping you at a high value - older people say kids are adorable/cute)
"what's your name?" communicates decisiveness and interest upfront, not like a pansy, but like a man

than you start talking to her, etc.

just cuz she looks good doesn't mean she's worth your time
you're not LUCKY if you talk to a girl... you're a man, dammit - that's what men do

it's 93% in the delivery and your bodylanguage, anyhow, not what you say

and don't be tied to the outcome

for fun, you could try this:
"I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now because I walked up to the most attractive girl here... but she left, so I'm talking to you instead. And I'm about to find out your name and number, you address, and whether you like it up the a.ss or in the mouth, and also if you like *******."

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres very few possible reactions to that:

1. pepper spray.
2. deer in the headlights look.
3. mace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
theres very few possible reactions to that:

1. pepper spray.
2. deer in the headlights look.
3. mace
dont forget the boyfriend coming from behind and kicking your ass

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it could work (so could "anything"), but you'd need, I think, pretty crackerjack delivery (big time confidence). But I doubt it would perform any better than simpler cold approaches. I'd use it sparingly, if at all (that is if I could ever get over how corny it sounds. Major, major corn.)

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, you see a cutie standing there. You want to walk over and start a conversation with her. Now most of us can walk over and get close but once we get over there, standing face to face, and make eye contact what do we say?

Next time you make the approach try saying this:

Then shut-up and wait for her response.

This is going to be field tested and I will make a report under this thread as soon as I'm done testing to my satisfaction. I know its a bit wordy but its not too long. Its just long enough to really capture her attention and make her listen. It will probably work for the following reasons:

3) It's poetic

I encourage you guys to put this in your own words if you feel you can say something a little better than I worded it here.
WHY IS THIS GUY GIVING TIPS?????

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HHHMMMMM!!!!!

What about "Hi. What's your name?"

Enough said!

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it sounds corny, that's the catch!

In my school there is fierce competition and if you don't stand out somehow, you won't get a shot.

I know I'm not the only DJ in a highly competitive environment in this world, so I'm sure there are a few more out there who can relate.

The field report we be posted next tuesday.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spare yourself the humiliation, this stuff can only come down one way.

If you wanna get a way past the ***** shield, look good. That's enough, then have a good personality and you'll be in. NLP, SS and **** is a waste off time and money. Buy a card to the gym instead.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What to say to the woman passing you in the opposite direction

You see a hottie walking down the hallway or street heading in the opposite direction as you.

Next time you are in this situation try this:

You: Hi
Her: Hey
You: Hold on
You: Is it really true?
Her: What?
You: That you are always this beautiful, or is it possible for you to actually look prettier than you are right now.
Her: Thank you, you are the first person all day to notice
You: What's your name?
Her: Kelly
You: My name is TDOT, nice to meet you Kelly
Her: Nice to meet you
You: I stopped you because you looked like a friendly person and I just wanted to find out if that was true
You: And guess what?
You: It looks like I was right
You: So how is your day going?
Her: I am tired and ready to go but otherwise it's been good
You: Well my day was going just OK until I met you. Now its going great!
You: I don't want to hold you up and I have to get going myself
but type your number in my cellphone so we can finish this
conversation later
Her: Sure
You: What's the best time to call?
Her: Anytime after 4pm
You: Okay then, talk to you later

Last edited:

The Brotrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so AFC I don't even know what to say...
Corny lines=AFC
AFC=Little to no women
There is no way that you go to school where DJs>AFCs.
Try to notice something unique she is wearing or holding, and mention it. The classic "What's the story behind that?" techinque.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone tried a canned conversation and actually had it go as they expected?
You: Hi
Her: Hey
You: Hold on
You: Is it really true?
You: That you are always this beautiful, or is it possible for you to actually look prettier than you are right now.
Her: Thank you, you are the first person all day to notice
You: What's your name?
Her: Kelly
You: My name is TDOT, nice to meet you Kelly
Her: Nice to meet you
You: I stopped you because you looked like a friendly person and I just wanted to find out if that was true
You: And guess what?
You: It looks like I was right
You: I don't want to hold you up and I have to get going myself
but type your number in my cellphone so we can finish this
conversation later
Her: Sure
You: What's the best time to call?
Her: Anytime after 4pm
You: Okay then, talk to you later
the odds of a monkey wrench being tossed into this ~20 line of dialogue routine seems a bit to high for me to think about using it. But power to you if that works, I think it is more your style and audience and shouldn't be considered a fool proof line that anyone can integrate into their approaches.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it sounds corny, that's the catch!

In my school there is fierce competition and if you don't stand out somehow, you won't get a shot.

I know I'm not the only DJ in a highly competitive environment in this world, so I'm sure there are a few more out there who can relate.

The field report we be posted next tuesday.
I actually liked your first response, it is charming and funny, but you're going just a little overboard.

Just say something like:

I just couldn't resist your gait and demeanor, so I was compelled to come and talk to you. Then grab her hand, massage it for about 3 seconds, bow and kiss it, that's how you do it bro. :p

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think tdot should be banned :p

stop with the AFC behaviour please

Woodhaven

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can compliment women when on the opener. In fact, you could even say something corny like that, and if you have the inner beliefs to back it up, it will work.

But if you MEMORIZE that and recite it to her upon meeting her, it will come off as creepy and needy. She will sense that you are compensating for your insecurities by reciting corny routines. You should stop trying to do this, and start trying to develop the inner belief in yourself that you are truly attractive, which is the most basic and important element of your game.

Vincent DiCarlo
Executive Coach, Rapid Social Impact
http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Woodhaven
You can compliment women when on the opener. In fact, you could even say something corny like that, and if you have the inner beliefs to back it up, it will work.

But if you MEMORIZE that and recite it to her upon meeting her, it will come off as creepy and needy. She will sense that you are compensating for your insecurities by reciting corny routines. You should stop trying to do this, and start trying to develop the inner belief in yourself that you are truly attractive, which is the most basic and important element of your game.

Vincent DiCarlo
Executive Coach, Rapid Social Impact
http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com
Props bro, I couldn't have said it better than myself.

Girls go crazy over you when you believe in yourself, and act as a leader. Also, when you use "the opener" maintain a lot of eye contact and show ALL your teeth when you smile. Da Ladies are able to analyze your smiles so make sure you give a big one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.