Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip for marrried men (or not) about womens pms

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Since I have been married for 15years and live with a 15yo daughter, one of the best tips for success in your relationships with the women in your home is to assume they are all BPD. When you do this it takes the stress off your back when you get blind sided by their moodiness.

I am not saying here to constantly walk on egg shells but you should keep track of all their cycles. Many guys think that period week is the bad mood week. This is wrong! The bad week is the week PRIOR to the period. This is the week her bodys horomones go out of wack and anything you say or do can and will be used against you in some fashion. Its best to go work on your truck/car or shoot some guns or whatever you feel like doing and avoid them during that week or make little effort to engage with them.

Fortunatley for me, my wife likes me to warn her of her up and coming mood fluxuation (90% of the time anyhow or she often asks why she's feeling so irritated) so she can prepare herself to try her best to not let mole hills turn into mountains.

I now do this warning of her up and coming negative hormonal emotional state with a box of chocolates. This is her indicator that pms has arrived and I am aware. She usually laughs, rolls her eyes at me and says sorry for the up coming week. I then go out to my shop and do my own thing and let her come to me if she wants attention.

Most women will not listen when you tell them, so its often best to be covert about it (or do like I do with the chocolates) and shrug off her attitude because YOU know the real reason why she's moody even though she may not accept it because her PMS dictates her reactions.

My wife describes it like an alien or parasite takes over her emotional reactions.

Here's what ya do to track this (or what I do actually). On the day her period starts.. Count 21 days ahead and mark the calendar in your smart phone as PMS week. Maybe even back up a day or 2 since most cycles are 26-28 days. It sucks in a way because its like one of the weeks she can still have sex but if you have your wifes emotional state on your mind you can work around it and still be empathetic for her and not trigger her bad state to be focused on you. Ask her often how she's feeling during pms week also without taking offence.

When my wifes pms is over and she has her period. I begin to give her affection again even tho she wont/cant have sex and this sets the stage for the days when she can. This way they can't say "you only pay attention to me when u want sex!" Period week is bj week, pms week is give her space week and all the rest falls into place

I bet you everytime you have had some kind of conflict its been during this pms week (track pms and your conflicts and notice the pattern) as often men are confused and blindsided by the pms week because they often think pms week is period week.

Epi

P.s. Teenage daughters don't listen to the warnings either til after its done. My daughter usually appologizes for her bad attitude after the fact when she realizes I was right. Lol. But she fights it tooth and nail its not pms when in fact it is. Haha

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Excel not only to track the first day of flow, but also the expected day of ovulation.

An extreme shear from the surge of estradiol femininity, to progesterone man-hating, occurs at the end of estrus. The subsequent 5-7 days are the worst. That is, unless she gets pregnant, in which case the man-hating lasts for the first trimester. The days immediately preceding the flow, and the flow days, are not bad unless the cramping is bad.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excel huh ? Hmm ever tried one of those period apps? In my situation I don't go as far as you in detail about ovulation days and all that jazz. Don't care actually because my wife can't get preggo by me since I got a vasectomy (gotta love no more nasty condoms with the love of your life. Just wild passion!). 2 kids is all we need and even that many some days is too much. If cramping is bad, that does suck. Just gotta be a little empathetic about it and that goes a long ways. (thankfully not in my case sice my wife quit the pill, which btw long term really effects their libidos and amplifys moodiness long term).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://itunes.apple.com/app/iamaman/id298727312?mt=8

There's an app for that. :yes:

Sound advice Epimanes. When I was married I paid attention to this. Was beta in pre- days and Alpha after the Red Army left town (when they want sex the most, generally).

However my ex-wife was honest about her cycle and would usually outright say why she was acting one way or another. Even so, I paid attention to the dates just so I could anticipate when to expect moodiness.

The "mysteries" of womanhood are really data for men to use if they're smart.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Ugh The fear of loss (or divorce rape I guess) is palpable. I'm not married but honestly man that was painful for me to read. Chocolates, tracking her cycle? Whaaaa?

Have we men devolved to such an extent we turn this sh!t into OUR reality now? Here, why not try this. It's worked for me so far.

Tip for married men (or not) about womens pms:

Tell her if she doesn't stop acting like a cvnt she can hit the bricks. Annnnd Voila!! No small essay with math tracking required.

Women managed for centuries the discomfort of pms without bringing the husband into it. As a matter of fact turning cvnty behaviour into a pathology "PMS" is basically a modern thing isn't it?

Now I understand "PMS" popped onto the scene right about the time when men stopped giving their recalcitrant wives a good and much needed back hand but most of us still have a set of perfectly good legs don't we?

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying here to constantly walk on egg shells but you should keep track of all their cycles. Many guys think that period week is the bad mood week. This is wrong! The bad week is the week PRIOR to the period. This is the week her bodys horomones go out of wack and anything you say or do can and will be used against you in some fashion.
This is useful for ANYBODY who is in a LTR. In my last one, I would always notice when my gf was acting weird or doing stupid 5hit and I'd try to figure out where I was fvcking up in my interactions with her. Then I would realize that she's a day or two away from her period and quit worrying about what I was doing. Sure as 5hit, two days later she's bleeing and horny.

I now do this warning of her up and coming negative hormonal emotional state with a box of chocolates.
So you're rewarding her for being a bytch? Or are you relying on the whole "chocolate is an afrodisiac" thing? According to this website, you're better off getting her a can of oysters.

On the day her period starts.. Count 21 days ahead and mark the calendar in your smart phone as PMS week. Maybe even back up a day or 2 since most cycles are 26-28 days.
Ummm.... I've never gone this far to figure out when a woman has PMS. It can just be detected in her personality. Luckily, cans of oysters can be stock piled in the garage.

When my wifes pms is over and she has her period. I begin to give her affection again even tho she wont/cant have sex
You've almost got it. This is when you sexually tease the hell out of them. They want what they can't have, and if their logic tells them that they shouldn't have sex on their period, then you're going to deeply seduce her in this time frame.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last thing on earth I want during pms is for someone to ask me "what's wrong" or "how are you feeling"? or the ever dreaded..."I know something is wrong, but you won't tell me what ... so what's wrong?"

I have been a woman all of my life, and I have been dealing with pms for most of it. It took me a few years to get the hang of it.... and life is better for everyone if no one asks me why I don't feel well or what's wrong.
(nothing is wrong, my hormones are just crazy out of whack and anyone trying to question me to death while i'm hanging on a ledge on the inside... might provoke me into pushing them off said ledge...)

with that being said, I just want to come home from work and get in pajamas and read a book. I don't want to discuss the hormonal party on the inside of my body or the amount of cramps attacking which one of my sides ... or the extra rage built up for no reason at all.... or the crankiness or the sudden laziness.

if I shy away from conversations about my day, it isn't because I am rude. it is me intentionally trying to turn myself invisible so that no one wants to conversate with me and that I will not end up being flat out mean and nasty to anyone for no real reason... except that they asked ten times what's wrong.

my husband understands and does not really feel like provoking the mama bear and he has learned over the years to take the hint and go do his own thing in another room.

if I am nice, he too.... will give me chocolate. sometimes he will even be nice enough to ask which kind I want. I NEVER know. sometimes he gives me what I asked for a long time ago.... and of course, that's not the kind I will want today.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think how much better the world would be if women were as accepting/understanding as men are..........

Why can't the woman track this schitt and set a reminder in her smartphone so an alarm goes off reminding her she needs to be extra cognizant of her
own behavior and how it effects others??????

Why is society so focused on tolerating and catering to those who can't behave correctly?

Cut the excuses and all the bs and start holding people accountable for their own actions. If you can't act right then get the fuhk out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The app is for novices and recovering AFCs who do not understand the science of ovulation. Say what you will about "PMS," but nature has designed women to crave c0ck vs. emotional satisfaction in fluctuations as opposed to the steady demand for pu$$y we men seek. Science lays the facts bare, whether you choose to accept them or not. This has nothing to do with "tolerating" b.s. in my opinion - we know what behavior should not be tolerated, I don't care what day of the month it is. The fact is a lot of men consider female behavior "unknowable" and mystifying. They are anything but, for those willing to embrace science over blissful ignorance and superstition. Just don't break any of your personal commandments per usual.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I'm going with titty man and samspade on this one. Tracking this sh*t and dancing around it is for cuckolds.

Know the facts, then go from there.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever wonder why you have to deal with PMS in long term relationships but not in short term ones? That's because in a short term relationship, the woman is still trying to win you over and put her best foot forward. Once she knows she's got you, all of a sudden she starts to suffer from PMS.

If you are still not convinced that the whole "alien taking over her body" thing is an absolute crock of sh*t, consider this. How often do these "alien possessed" wh*res take out their anger on their bosses at work? Never (unless the boss is some beta f*g). They know that their bosses don't give two sh*ts about their PMS and will fire their alien-possessed @sses if they misbehave. The pvssy-whipped hubby, on the other hand, gets to bear the full brunt of her "demonic possession".

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Ugh The fear of loss (or divorce rape I guess) is palpable. I'm not married but honestly man that was painful for me to read. Chocolates, tracking her cycle? Whaaaa?

Have we men devolved to such an extent we turn this sh!t into OUR reality now? Here, why not try this. It's worked for me so far.

Tip for married men (or not) about womens pms:

Tell her if she doesn't stop acting like a cvnt she can hit the bricks. Annnnd Voila!! No small essay with math tracking required.

Women managed for centuries the discomfort of pms without bringing the husband into it. As a matter of fact turning cvnty behaviour into a pathology "PMS" is basically a modern thing isn't it?

Now I understand "PMS" popped onto the scene right about the time when men stopped giving their recalcitrant wives a good and much needed back hand but most of us still have a set of perfectly good legs don't we?
^ Only solid post in this otherwise retarded thread.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok .. So I tell my wife to hit the bricks when she gets.. What do I tell my 2 kids? "Oh your mom is all fvcked up in the head I'm leaving" ... ? Just like that its over? Next her after 20 years? You guys obviously have no investments into your "marriages" or "relationships" if you could just throw it all away because of a bratty fit. Oh yeah.. Great advice.

Of course if I wasn't married or if your not married then sure why not right. Next her as soon as she doesn't fit the bill. But its a lot more difficult when years later into the marriage it erupts. Don't ya think? Especially when you got kids who are watching and learning from your interactions. Heck my wife should have nexted me many times over for the days I have been an asshat when I'm not having the best of days or I'm tired and grumpy and lash out at her for stupid trivial things that escelate into wtf just happened here according to your solution. Geesh... Talk about shallow. How about some understanding or compassion for their disposition?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Ok .. So I tell my wife to hit the bricks when she gets.. What do I tell my 2 kids? "Oh your mom is all fvcked up in the head I'm leaving" ... ? Just like that its over? Next her after 20 years? You guys obviously have no investments into your "marriages" or "relationships" if you could just throw it all away because of a bratty fit. Oh yeah.. Great advice.
You should have set boundaries for what's you consider acceptable behaviour 20 years ago. That you way you wouldn't have had to deal with this sh*t all your life. DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES THAT WOMEN TELL YOU ABOUT PMS.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Ever wonder why you have to deal with PMS in long term relationships but not in short term ones? That's because in a short term relationship, the woman is still trying to win you over and put her best foot forward. Once she knows she's got you, all of a sudden she starts to suffer from PMS.

If you are still not convinced that the whole "alien taking over her body" thing is an absolute crock of sh*t, consider this. How often do these "alien possessed" wh*res take out their anger on their bosses at work? Never (unless the boss is some beta f*g). They know that their bosses don't give two sh*ts about their PMS and will fire their alien-possessed @sses if they misbehave. The pvssy-whipped hubby, on the other hand, gets to bear the full brunt of her "demonic possession".
should be noted depending on how they are fired it can be labeled as sexist and thus a lawsuit.

Ive also seen quite a few women get away with murder because of that in the workplace. some of it was beta bosses but some of it wasnt.

though i do like your post good point.