Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip for High-schoolers

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna get some easy female lovin'? Here's how I got some one night long ago:

Buy 2 tickets to whomever is the most popular group for all the chicks, but who almost no guys like - one that makes them squeel in glee - and go to it with your buddy. Next, get as close to the stage as you can so you're closest to the most fanatical ones.

Long ago, my sister had 2 tickets for a Milli Vanilli concert that she ended up not being able to go to. She asked if i wanted them. I said well sure. Anyway, went to that concert, and I was literally surrounded by women everywhere. At the close of the concert, BOTH MY FRIEND AND I were making out with different chicks I hadn't even talked to yet (because I couldn't hear with all the loud music), and we left with a group of them. Quite simply, they couldn't reach "Manilli Vanilli", but my friend and I were available.

I recall the odds being about 5000 women, and just him and I. I really have no memory of seeing any other guys there though there might have been 2 or 3 others.

Yeah I know they were fake.

HOT_CHILLI

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah its a tough call eh? You'll be sacrificing dignity and some cash but if you went to the jonas brothers im sure you'd get a whole lotta lovin!

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
You'll be considered gay. Maybe Britney Spears, but Jonas Brothers is pushing it too far.
THIS. pull a britney spears. not a JB or miley cyrus.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me you did not go to jonas brothers...please...

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Milli Vinilli, **** thats a long time ago, yeah it is a good idea, but no concerts or anything really happen here so im outta luck

soadflav

Reaction score
lol its like last weeks south park episode. good idea, though id rather buy tix to like a metallica concert instead

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
You'll be considered gay. Maybe Britney Spears, but Jonas Brothers is pushing it too far.
Man, no one says you have to go tell all your buds you went there. Surely you have a close enough friend who likes women too who'd keep it secret. Hell, take a few pics with your camera phone so even if they do find out, you'll have proof that you had babes all around you and assuming you get a hook-up out of it, get a pic of that too.

All i know is that it was worth it to me. I freakin loved just all of a sudden making out with a chick I didn't even know. My (Indian) friend did too judging by the smile on his face.

Think wedding crashers. Weddings suck and aren't any fun at all. But if you can get some poon going there? Heck yeah, its worth it.

Yes, Jonas brothers is a PERFECT example. 1000s of horny girl teenagers will be there. Try to think of a better example of mass numbers of horny teenager girls and you'll probably fail.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Try to think of a better example of mass numbers of horny teenager girls and you'll probably fail.
A nightclub. And there, they're all drunk and wearing revealing clothes.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
Maybe in your Country. We definitely don't have any nightclubs that will have ~ 3,000 women and approximately 15 guys.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
Better of buying a fake ID and going to a nightclub than buying a ticket for the gay brothers.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many 16 year old girls are at nightclubs

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Maybe in your Country. We definitely don't have any nightclubs that will have ~ 3,000 women and approximately 15 guys.
The girl to guy ratio doesn't mean sh!t if you're good with girls.