Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip for great abs

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My tip is to buy '6 second abs'. Ive played high school and college football and have been lucky enough to learn from a lot of great people how to lift and train properly. I always hated doing abs though. This 6 second abs is very easy, good for your back, you dont even break a sweat doing it and they sell it at GNC. You will see results very fast, within 1-2 weeks of doing it. I cant live without this thing now. The best thing Ive done as far as working out. I think it costs around $50, when i first bought it I had seen it on an infomercial and found it at Target. Since then Ive seen it in GNC, so I think that is good if you need more than my reccomendation for 1 of what seems like 1000s of different ab machines. In high school I was a good football player, but I was a LB and my body fat was 20-25%. All my close friends would joke on me and call me fat. I got on this 6 second abs after high school and cut my body fat down to 8% and aside from having girls eyes light up when they saw my abs (which isnt often, Im not the type to just rip my shirt off to stimulate my ego) my friends would comment and ask me what I do for my abs. And I was one of those people who thought I could never have a 6-pack but trust me EVERYONE has a great 6-pack but some peoples are hiding under fat.

I hope someone else on here uses this product so it doesnt seem like IM just trying to sell this product. Im just trying to help some of you out

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ab machine doesn't drop your bf from 20-25% bf to 8% bf.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. This machine isn't going to cut you from 25% to 8%. Only proper diet and proper cardio with some weightlifting are going to do this. It DOES sound like you're trying to sell this product, and very poorly I might add. Also, you will RARELY see results within 2 weeks of ANYthing unless it is unhealthy or surgical (At least in my expirience)

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. The bf dropped from eating right and working out. However, I got a great 6-pack from this machine. This machine is probably one of those 'RARE' cases where you do see results that fast. Its actually advertised on the box

Wasnt trying to come off like I was selling it, just trying to help some people out and wanted to give good details. I know there's a fine line between those 2, bu tI dont have anything to benefit from anyone buying this. If I was making money off this product I doubt Id be coming to sosuave's message board to try and convince people to buy it. I have tried to tell almost all my friends to buy it. Just trying to help is all

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off... What does it do?

Second. I'm guessing if you did lose that much BF%, you'd have good abs anyways just do to the fact that at 8%, your abs are pretty visible.

Third. Muscle results don't come that quickly. It's simple biology or whatever. You cannot honestly repair and recover your abs from a workout THAT quickly, enough to build them to the point that they are "amazing" unless you have naturally gifted abdominals. It's products like these that lead people to expect instant results.

I need PROOF before I believe ANYTHING.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Situps and cardio are enough for me, even with all the beer i drink in between!

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
First off... What does it do?

Second. I'm guessing if you did lose that much BF%, you'd have good abs anyways just do to the fact that at 8%, your abs are pretty visible.

Third. Muscle results don't come that quickly. It's simple biology or whatever. You cannot honestly repair and recover your abs from a workout THAT quickly, enough to build them to the point that they are "amazing" unless you have naturally gifted abdominals. It's products like these that lead people to expect instant results.

I need PROOF before I believe ANYTHING.

I didnt say youd get amazing abs in 1 week, I said you would see results in 1 week. And you do. You can see a 6-pack forming. Unless of course you have A LOT of fat to drop. But say you are 20% or less body fat, you will start to see results pretty damn fast. This isnt a "drop 30 pounds in 30 days" guarantee, Im just saying youll see results. It is a resistance based workout, and it is more effective than a regular crunch. I know a lot of you probably have good 6-packs and have your own routines, and thats fine. This was meant for those who cant seem to stick to a ab crunch routine or find it difficult.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry for the confusion, I can see how it looks like I meant this ab workout cut me down to 8% body fat. Obviously eating right and weight training are necessary to lower your body fat.

I always thought ab machines were BS too. Whether this one lasts or not, I dont know. But it has moved from infomercials to being showcased in the window at GNC. Im not going to post on it anymore, it was just meant for advice because I know prior to getting on this machine I would have been very appreciative of the advice. Not to debate body fat, extinction of machines or how fast these things work. There is no quick fix to anything. It takes working out, eating right and maybe some cardio to really see improvements.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This machine may have worked for you. I'm guessing you really didn't have a whole lot of workout expirience before this? The sheer shock of actually having to "workout" may have been responsible for your "quick results".

In the world of fitness, there is rarely anything that is quick, without the use of steroids.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
god cut the guy a fking break.

obviously none of you guys have tried it to know how it works or doesn't, if ab's aren't your thing...thats cool. You have no idea how long this guy has been training, what he's done, or hasn't done. If you would of read his post he's played highschool and college football..so obviously he has been working out for awhile.

he's trying to help people out, your trying to do what..run the sosuave.net debate club? get over yourself.

Anyways, sounds cool incognito. I've never used resistance training for ab's, just weighted exercises.. so I might have to pick this one up just to throw in their for an extra exercise.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, we're trying to save guys here from spending money on a scam. these devices have been shown over and over again to have no affect on ab development, and yet somehow they keep making money! abs can be developed with 10-15 minutes 2 or 3 times a week doing weighted situps, and that's proven to work. and as usual, the only way to make the abs appear is to lose bodyfat. electric shock therapy to the tummy can't accomplish any of that. incognito should tell us all the other stuff he's been doing, because that's what has made the difference for him.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm trying to get HIM to realize that this product isn't as amazing as he may think it is. People who aren't exactly expirienced in the fitness area may read this, see an infomercial and be like "OMG I GOTTA HAVE IT". Then, they expect quick results and get discouraged when they don't have abs of steel in a few weeks.

Building your physique takes time. Simple as that. I'm not saying that Incognito is advertising, selling anything, trying to sound smart, or anything like that. I just feel that those "gimmicks" and trick diets you see on TV are worthless, ab "machines" especially.

I refuse to "cut the guy a fking break".

Also
eminence said:
obviously none of you guys have tried it to know how it works or doesn't
His claims are outrageous. 20 something to 8%. Visible results in 1-2 weeks? If you have a basic knowledge of the muscular system, this is an outrageous claim.

eminence said:
if ab's aren't your thing...thats cool. You have no idea how long this guy has been training, what he's done, or hasn't done. If you would of read his post he's played highschool and college football..so obviously he has been working out for awhile.
Doesn't mean he had been working his core. Also doesn't mean that he continued to lift after high school. He claims he was fat, so apparently his diet wasn't in line, and neither were his exercise routines.

eminence said:
he's trying to help people out, your trying to do what..run the sosuave.net debate club? get over yourself.
You act as if forming a discussion and attempting to cut through the bull is an act of vanity. It's not. If everybody who posted something, NEVER got argued with, if another point or side was NEVER brought up, then this board would be useless. If somebody posts something that just doesn't sound plausible, or is an outrageous claim, I'll do my part to deter people from taking it seriously without viable proof. Of course, you feel I need to "get over myself" because I like to debate things and find out what REALLY works, then call me concieted.

eminence said:
Anyways, sounds cool incognito. I've never used resistance training for ab's, just weighted exercises.. so I might have to pick this one up just to throw in their for an extra exercise.
As far as I know, weighted exercise is resistance training, but of course what do I know? I'm just a lowly high school kid who hits the weights and busts his ass. I know nothing about lifting, I only come here to argue with people.

To end this all, I must applaud incognito for remaining calm. I understand my skepticism and minor ridicule may seem a little towards the "know-it-all" type behavior, but he's kept his cool. Some people on this forum would become very defensive.

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought 6 second abs years ago off of ebay. Im 5'10'' 8% bf 165 lbs.(Ive been weightlifting for years),Im now 18 and ive played club soccer at premier level my whole life. Im now playing soccer in college at D1 level and 6 SECOND ABS DOES NOT WORK! I used it for a month or two, 3 times a week and it did almost nothing. Sure it helped alittle but dropping your bf over 12%!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FOOL, GET REAL!

Just my 2 cents.....;)

MaRkY p.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
To end this all, I must applaud incognito for remaining calm. I understand my skepticism and minor ridicule may seem a little towards the "know-it-all" type behavior, but he's kept his cool. Some people on this forum would become very defensive.
Quiksilver said:
Dude, honestly...Cut the drama, you're not a ****ing chick. This is a health forum on a seduction site, no one cares about you or your attitude.
Drum'n'Bass said:
entire post from the squat thread
zerocelsius said:
his whole "do this and that and this" mentality where he was a stick guy
Skilla, this is why I'd never moderate this forum.. and why I post less nowadays with a view to answering one or two threads a day and leaving it at that, because I just get so frustrated at the amount of keyboard warriors and teenage knowitalls who will come on here spouting absolute bull and being fanatics about its credibility. I haven't got the patience to wade through all the bollox to get to the main point and calmly explain to people why they've got it wrong. I can't stand people asking for scientific evidence all the time when they won't just experience something for themselves and make their own conclusions. If I see a post about people not wanting to work out their legs because they'd get 'bulky' I feel homicidal. Or the classic "I don't want to get a bodybuilder's physique, I just wanna be ripped so the ladies can drool over my 13" arms!!!"

Like you, I'd like civil, calm discussion like you get on the serious bbing boards (the good ones anyway) because everyone's there to learn and succeed.. here people are too caught up with being stuck up their own asses half the time.

My life is FAR too short to take this forum seriously enough to even consider moderating it. I'll happily answer here and there and I've never ignored a PM or not given it my full attention, but c'mon man..

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh... guys who worry about bulkiness should ask the lithe ladies I help train if squats & deadlifts promote "bulkiness"... or maybe just drool at them.

I will always intervene on this forum when I see someone giving out what I perceive to be bad advice, because I have gleaned so much good advice from them.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
I just wanna be ripped so the ladies can drool over my 13" arms!!!"

Hey now, I've got 13 inch arms. I must say, when I flex REALLY hard, they actually look big :crackup:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND WILL DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF DAYS FOLLOWING THE COMPLETE 6 SECOND ABS EXERCISE/DIET PROGRAM AND YOUR INITIAL FITNESS LEVEL. PROGRAM INCLUDES COMPLETE 1200 CALORIE DIET PLUS 30 MINUTES OF EXERCISE PER DAY. CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE BEGINNING THIS OR ANY EXERCISE/DIET PROGRAM.
Firstly, why is it called 6 second abs if it requires 30 minutes of exercise? Secondly, most people buy machines like this to rule out dieting, let alone 1200 calorie diets...which I should add is unhealthy and risky!

I'm thinking of selling an intelligence serum. It looks and tastes like water, but it is guaranteed to help you become smarter in just weeks!.*

*If used in conjunction with reading an encyclopaedia 3 times per week.

I'm not digging at the original poster because if any of us get results using anything, we like to share and I'd do the same. But I always like to see quick fix rip off merchants exposed!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Hey now, I've got 13 inch arms. I must say, when I flex REALLY hard, they actually look big :crackup:
I give you about five years and you'll have 17 inchers at least. :D

hey, we all started somewhere.. mine were 14.5 before I lifted. lol.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I'm thinking of selling an intelligence serum. It looks and tastes like water, but it is guaranteed to help you become smarter in just weeks!.*

*If used in conjunction with reading an encyclopaedia 3 times per week.
And only if you mistake knowledge and book-learning for intelligence & smarts.