Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Surfing - Ran into my Ex (Comments)

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

This just happened right now, and I need to share this with you guys.

Not that anything will change at all.

Just like to share that I was browsing "meat" and I've saw her. The one who got me here in the first place about a year ago!

It was the first time I saw her image in almost a year now. Curiosity led me to see 5 more of them. Super sexy b*tch! F*ck!

Anyway. Even though I'm kindda shaky right now, it just proves me two things!

Number one, she is indeed single as she stated to my friend when he bumped on her the other day.

Number two, she is a class A hor, who is now willingly riding the caroussel. Not that she weren't, and not that I should care, but this is more evidence that she is just another chick out there with nothing but c0ck on her mind!

Well, as I've read in someone's sig, if the only thing she has going on for her is her pvssy, all her problems will wind up in c0ck!

F*ck this b*tch! Is saturday night, and I'm not letting this f*ck me up...

...again! Peace!

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there. Proof your life is better than yours, but its still a kick in the gut.

Bagofnuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done ! I've been there and probably reacted so much worse than you

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did you swipe to the left or the right?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to say I'm a swiper!

I never check the chicks... I'm always swiping right and then I block the nono chicks!

Anyway. It is really odd, because today, after I've left my bath, I decided to check the chicks profile. And the only time I decided to check each profile individually, was the time were I saw her!

If I kept on swiping, I wouldn't even noticed her. Don't know what happened for me today, but I've got to say it might be destiny!

Anyway, went out tonight, won a poker tournament, and then went to a club and made out with a major hot chick!

21 y/o, sillicon b00bs! Major hotie! Sadly I couldn't "get it on" due to the ex on the back of my mind. But, on the other had, said lots and lots of kiny stuff to her, and got her really on the mood!

Not to kiss and tell, but I'm most likely f*cking her tomorrow! Only the sexual ones get the girls indeed!

Cheers! :up:

PS: Deleted the print screen I've took of my ex's tinder to show to my friends 'cause it was really bothering me seeing that h0r!