Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder openers?

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried out Tinder for the past month or so, but have not been getting a great response rate by sending out "Hey" or "Hi" with my matches.

Considering that on Tinder, all you really have to go on is a few photographs, and maybe a sentence or two in the description, I figured there's not too much of a need to pretend you paid any real attention to this girl's pictures or blurb. Clearly you liked them, otherwise you wouldn't have been "matched". Maybe I'm wrong though.

So what opening lines have worked best for you guys?

A.) Short -- just "hey", "hi", "what's up?" etc.?

B.) Medium -- "hey", plus some comment on something you saw in her pictures, or about her blurb.

C.) Direct, e.g. directly asking for phone number, or asking out for a drink meetup.

D.) Naughty-Ninja-style OKC/POF openers, e.g. "Congratulations! This message entitles you to a scintillating conversation, uncontrollable laughter and (1) free drink. Respond now as this offer is only good for a limited time."

E.) Something else.

Later,
d0g

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule out the hi or hey, not even an option, totally lame.

Ive tried the naughty ninja, only about half responded.

Ive been using the "we matched, you didnt say hi. I call bs." 100% response.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just field tested the "how dare you not say hi to me after being matched" and i got 3 sh*tty replies and 1 okay reply.

for some reason i have 96 matches on tinder and ive talked to maybe 70-80 of them for the sh*ts and giggles. for me personally the best opening lines are quick, simple and wanting them to pursue u in as little words as possible.

my fav - "you probably shouldnt talk to me because i would just make fun of you the whole convo"

another one - "your new job is grabbing me coffee, 2 cream 2 sugar"

more inticing - "wooooow are you serious?" or "i have some bad news miss (insert name)" then follow up with something completely rediculous like my my dogs has the same name as you or some shiet

REMEMBER the girls on tinder want to talk to someone who is fun, not some boring AFC phaggot

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, what kind of catchy tag lines are you using for a profile with your main photo?? I've experimented from longer more serious profiles, to something short and sweet such as "Let's go on an adventure!" and am not sure what works better..

ZurichBateman

Reaction score
Saying "Let's **** or I'll break your arm" while flashing a smile full of mischief may work... But probably not on internet :)

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my tag says :

"if i don't want to pinch your cheeks theres something wrong with you"

at least 6-7 girls initiated convo on my tag

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has worked for me a few times.

You - Hello madam, you definately have that look.
Her - what look is that then?
You - one that spells trouble! I'm only looking for a nice girl.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On any dating site, I've always made fun of all the other guys on it. Turn the competition into a joke = amog.

So how do you deal with all these annoying guys bothering you? Do you have a system or something?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you recycle?

Coz I wanna smash your box.

Reaction score
Whew! I was just getting ready to commit strong armed robbery when I saw your profile so thanks to you my plans have changed. Now I know you've got nothing important going on like running for President so give me your number and let's meet up for drinks.

As a former male model possessing a six pack and a PhD in psychology I am more than qualified to help you sort out your life's problems at my place or yours. You only get one chance at this offer. Make it count. ;)

You look like you have expensive tastes in fashion and cuisine and I'd have to support that financially. Should I contact an 18 year old who doesn't know any better instead?

Hey there Tinderella. I'll hit you back on Mother's Day for us to celebrate you having my babies.

I texted Tinder heaven for an angel but I'm secretly hoping you're a naughty lil slvt instead. Let's go to church. 0=)

We'd be so perfect together. Me doing all the talking and you just sitting there doing nothing but looking hot. Your number in 5..4..3..2..1..GO.

Don't mean to be rude but your profile gave me a massive Tinderection that literally busted my phone screen. Damn you owe me drinks.

Care to sniff glue with me sometime? Or eat cookie dough instead?

Would you like to have my babies? I need them in order to get my inheritance. Your number please.

Hey there. I've never worked so hard in my life to get a hot girl. Now give me your number. =)

Just because you're hot as hell doesn't mean I'll do coke with you, maybe a little baby bump instead..

Are you Jamaican? Cuz you're Jamaican me horny.

Headlines:

"I love naughty girls. That's my fckin problem. What's yours?"

"Teach me how to do the Tinder"

"Is Tinder where all the good girls have gone?"

Last edited:

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
On any dating site, I've always made fun of all the other guys on it. Turn the competition into a joke = amog.

So how do you deal with all these annoying guys bothering you? Do you have a system or something?
:crackup:

Nice, I do the same thing and it works out well. After looking at my friend's (female) Tinder account I've seen that the competition really does suck for the most part.