Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl flaked, but counter-offered

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I scheduled to meet up with her wednesday, but she said Friday was better. Today she told me that she couldn't make it this weekend, but wants to hang out the next. I pretty much told her that I don't know my schedule for next week and left it at that. She told me to just let her know. I was planning on just deleting her number, but y'all might think otherwise. As a result, I want to know what y'all would do.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start making a log of girls that flaked initially that you end up banging...its the only way to get people to stop saying "next" because some girl you talked to for 5 minutes and texted 4 or 5 times decided not to rearrange her entire life for you...oh the shame, the embarrassment...you must be some loser, lol

Just make plans and bang her...I'm telling you straight that when you get girls that initially flaked out, they are easier to bang than the ones who meet up right away...mark my words

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Start making a log of girls that flaked initially that you end up banging...its the only way to get people to stop saying "next" because some girl you talked to for 5 minutes and texted 4 or 5 times decided not to rearrange her entire life for you...oh the shame, the embarrassment...you must be some loser, lol

Just make plans and bang her...I'm telling you straight that when you get girls that initially flaked out, they are easier to bang than the ones who meet up right away...mark my words

^^^Seriously this^^^

Dudes get easily emotional and start screaming: "NEXT!" instead of playing it cool and seeing other chicks or having their own lives not dependant on some chick flaking on them. Like some chick who they met ONCE in person, if that, should drop all her friends, other things she has planned, etc. as if they now should be the center of her universe because they decided to make plans with a stranger.

It's completely retarded and it'll only cause a lot of missed future opportunities due to them not being a man with a life but a boy alone in his room who needs instant validation or he throws a tantrum and holds his breath till he passes out.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:

jesus christ, finally some dude who makes sense. people here are fvcking stupid telling to next any girl who shows low interest or just flakes after several dates lol...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I preach nexting because there are other fish in the sea, and do I really wanna waste my time on a woman that wasnt interested enough not to break our plans? Plus its likely shes seeing other dudes, which is all well and good, but flaking cements the idea in my mind that shes fvking other dudes.

Either way, I next flakes because I know the difference between an interested woman and an uninterested woman. My time is better spent on chicks who really want to see me. I will give this chick less flack for at least giving you more than a day's notice, unlike some chicks.

In OP's case Id tell him to tell the girl to hit him up next week when he knows his schedule. Id likely say something like "ok, that's cool. I dont know my schedule just yet though. So hit me up me at the beginning of the week to make plans". Now its up to her to show interest. OP shouldnt have to go contacting her to lay out his schedule.

Let her show some interest. If she doesnt hit him up, he can just delete and move on. In the meantime, keep Tinder-ing OP.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a VERY soft counter. Had she truly wanted to counter, she would have offered a much sooner, concrete date.

I'd honestly "counter" with another weekday, just to see. I'm not going to plan another Friday on a woman who will most certainly flake... again.

I wouldn't "NEXT" just yet.

I think a lot of men advocate the quick NEXTing because they don't know how to quit while they are ahead. As you progress in your journey, you come to know when to NEXT and when to just play it casually.

If you have a variety of women in your life, you don't even need to "hard-NEXT", just the lack of attention towards a flake or a woman with low-interest can spark something.

A lot of the men/boys posting here are coming from a place of one option and that's why posts like this exist and responses like "NEXT NEXT NEXT" exist.