Tinder game

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about how you guy's are handling online dating via tinder ? I mean, I had 1 HB 8.5 like I normally get in real life but it's only because it was her first time on tinder as everyone knows a HB6 will still get a guy that looks much better than them. My tinder game sucks bad and so is my texting game but I'm learning. Tell me your approach with screenshot if possible, I'm sick of finding a crazy open liner just to get the attention of a hb6 troll

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the number and meet up asap. The less chit-chat the better. You're not after a penpal here, if you're sending more than 6-10 messages before getting the phone number you're doing it wrong.
If you need a good opener you can use mine. It sounds retarded but it actually works pretty well
"What's a (insert 'pretty' here if she doesn't look very confident lol) girl like yourself doing on here then. I can't imagine you'd have trouble finding a fella in real life....do you have webbed feet or something??"
Try it.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give them compliments. Just don't.

I'll tell you a little secret - it doesn't matter what you say. Its all about looks.

If you are good looking you can just ask them "dtf?" and some of them will say yes.