Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Times you've chickened out

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a post recently about a guy who pussed out and didn't go for a chick that was giving him direct hints.

Have there been anytimes where a girl was giving you hints that she wanted you to ask her out or talk to her, but instead of doing it, you chickened out for fear of rejection?

I've been sitting here thinking that this would be a good topic and that the stories would be some what funny, but I honestly can't remember a time where a chick dropped a few subtle hints, and I still didn't go for it because I was too scared of rejection.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Notably, there was this one chick that everybody on campus knew I liked, (in my sophomore year, spring 2006) and we were always seen together talking. I kept thinking damn, this gotta be a tease based on my run of luck. I saw her with a guy earlier in the year, leading me to assume that was her boyfriend. I then said tease or no tease, I'm gonna spare the embarrassment of getting rejected.

Come to find out, THAT WASN'T THE BOYFRIEND!!! Not only that, I heard from nearly everybody who was watching us talk, as well as her sorority sisters, that she had a real liking to me! NO TEASE! I f**ked up pretty badly! I kept getting henpecked with the question "Why the hell you didn't ask her out? She wanted you, man!"

The same thing happened with another chick I liked (same timeframe, same sorority) and she was never with another guy! I didn't make a move. All I had to do was say the magic word!!! goddamn...

That's my worst experiences...or at least some!

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand the whole "is that her boyfriend?" factor. If a girl really wanted you to talk to her, she wouldn't be hanging out around a guy. I hate when girls do this at clubs. They come with a guy, but aren't with the guy the entire time. Which has me sitting there thinking, was that her boyfriend, or just some tool that came with her?

With that said, I've also had girls that I thought were with their boyfriend come to me and start a converstation. During some point they will say, "yeah, I'm here with my friend/cousin/brother tonight". I love those because they're just reeking with "Ask me for my phone number and you'll get it"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have chosen alcohol over a woman before. She was physically dragging me out onto the dance floor, then later going outside and saying loudly around my friends that she was planning on being bad tonight. But at the time, I cared more about getting sh!t faced than I did getting laid. The two never seemed to go well together.