Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to get the hotter babes

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to start approaching more women. Figure I'll start a journal to keep me motivated, seems to work for some of ya'll.

I've gotten to the point where I can consistently attract girls in the 5 - 6 range with pretty much zero effort. I've been lazy, and that's what I've been taking. But I'm sick of that, I need and should be getting more attractive women. Since they aren't where I am (graduate economics courses), I shall seek them out.

Currently, I don't have much going for me female wise.

HB Russia: Been out with her twice, nothing more than making out. She's told me she's too busy to hang out last two times I tried. She probably is, but if her IL was higher I feel she'd make time. I won't be going 'out' with her anymore, either my place, her place, or nothing.

HB Dance: Some chick in my dance class, she seems to have high IL but our schedules are incompatible. I've asked her out 4 times, she's asked me out twice. Nothing has worked. Something will happen eventually.

Aaaaand that's it. I don't read the RSD forums, but I stumbled across some dude with an approach journal in my city (that I'm new to, and don't have a big social circle in - getting better though), so that could help things come along quite a bit! We've gotten in touch.

Well, that's all for the long-winded intro, I'll be back with news (be it good or bad).

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw HB Russia in class on Thursday. Tried to ignore her, she just stood there talking to me after class. She pulled all the weight in the conversation, I was trying to seem uninterested (and I really was...she's kinda boring to be honest)

So I texted her a little while ago:

Me: Sup?
HB: Studying at [cafe], you?
Me: Experimenting in the kitchen. Come visit
HB: Hehe, so that u would cook me for dinner? :p
Me: Heat you up and then devour you ;)
HB: Same thing :p [inside joke] isn't satisfying your cravings anymore? ;)
Me: I guess I'm greedy
HB: :p

That was it. She's either really dense, not interested, or not interested enough yet. Like I mentioned before, if it's the last one, *I* am no longer interested.

Leads to a question...I didn't want to push again for her to come over, I figure she knows I put it out there, she'll respond to that if she wants. She didn't go with it, there was probably nothing gained from pushing the agenda further, right?

Also, I started dabbling with online dating. Made an OK Cupid account. It's dangerous, this stuff. You can waste SO much time sending out messages on there...

I've gotten a few responses. I basically comment on something on their page, and then say "I think you're cute, let's get to know each other."

I've gotten a couple phone numbers, we'll see. But I have noticed that when messaging back and forth, saying "how's the site treating you so far?" has KILLED EVERY INTERACTION I have used that line. Not sure what's up with that...

As for approaching in real life, I am not one to go out just to sarge, and haven't had a good opportunity in the last 2 days (that's mostly because I'm too much of a pvssy to talk to a girl when there are a bunch of strangers within earshot, ie on the subway).

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only posting cause this is a journal

I hate texting maybe cause I suck at it or come off needy but one thing I do know is if a chick is interested she will make time and effort. I say keep her on the backburner and acquire new options. I too recently had a hottie go cold on me even though we banged but that's the game and it sucks

will be following this closely hopefull you will follow through this time and not give up

Solo

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement, it's definitely easier to keep writing if people are reading.

Well, HB Dance hit me up yesterday saying she had an extra ticket to a gospel concert, and was wondering if I'd like to go. Now, I'm not really into gospel music, and this sounded like an awful date, so I was planning on declining the invite. However, I Googled the group, and apparently they are a pretty big deal, and they always sell out their shows. So, I decided I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to see them, so against my better DJ judgement, I met up with her.

Was a fun time, but wasn't any room for any kind of escalation. But I suppose that's not necessarily a bad thing, because there was plenty of rapport built. Unfortunately (or not unfortunately, jury is still out on that one) this, along with her personality, means she's more of the 'relationship' type, if that makes sense. I do like her (not in a one-itis way), so we'll see. Next date will for sure be something more casual like drinks.

As for the OK Cupid girls, that ish is addicting. Finals are coming up so I've made a promise not to send out any more messages until they are done. But, I do have 3 girls I am working on from there (got the digits), so I will try to set something up for this week. Hopefully there will be a good FR to follow.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
As for the OK Cupid girls, that ish is addicting.
It is, isn't it?! I'm a gamer by nature, and the whole aspect of getting "rewards" (returned messages, phone numbers) in return for "playing well" (optimizing your profile, sending the right messages) is quite addicting.

Good thing I deactivated my profile last week. Waaay too much time.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket,

Hey. I never really was big on meeting women using the internet. If it works for you, use it. A friend of mine used to meet women from online and was pretty successful. He slept with a good number of women he'd met online.

One thing I might suggest is meeting some place like a coffee shop in the mall or a coffee shop in a bookstore. Why? First, you don't know who you're talking to and neither does she so it's safe for you and for her. Also, if you get bored or she isn't your physical type, then you can bail after just a coffee.

If things go well, you can hang out with her in the bookstore or walk around to some of the shops in the mall. It's the type of place where you have all kinds of flexibility to cut your time short or extend it depending on how things go. Gives you both an easy in and an easy out.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips, Aristippus. Definitely will keep the first meeting really simple.

HB7 Filipina girl on the subway.

I just got done having an animated conversation with a girl from class, who exited at a stop. I look over and see this girl. We make eye contact for 2 seconds before she breaks it away. A little later, SHE opens ME. Pretty poor English, and she spoke really quietly. My thoughts in brackets:

HB: Do you remember where you bought that bag? [Points at my laptop bag]
Me: Oh, it was given to me, but I'm pretty sure you can get one at any chain electronics store.
HB: Oh, like what store?
Me: Well I'm new here, not sure what you have...ever heard of Best Buy? Or maybe try online...just search 'laptop bag.'
HB: Oh...

I thought that was going to be it, but while looking out the window, I can see her reflection. She is turned towards me and looking at me. Then she kind of smiles, like she's trying to think of something to say.

HB: So you're a student? [I had my backpack on]
Me: Yeah, started here in September.
HB: Where are you from?
Me: [General location]
HB: How do you like it here? I don't like it...

Fluff talk about her job, she learns the name of my (prestigious) university and says "oh, so you're smart!"

My stop is coming up, so I interrupt her, while pulling out my phone:

Me: Well let's keep in touch...
HB: [Almost immediately] no...no...
Me: Uhh...[puts phone away, turns towards door]
HB: [Still sort of looking at me with a shy smile, as I'm getting ready to get off the train] Well, thanks...
Me: Goodnight

wtf? B!tches be crazy

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
i know what you mean man about not having any girls. maybe try hitting up the club and just approaching.
Yeah I'd love to, don't have much time to go out (nor the money), but speaking of approaching, I did my second ever cold approach today (and first in 5 years).

HB7 Asian girl sitting on a bench inside the entrance to a deserted subway station (it was 1 in the morning). I walk past, but then think 'fvck it, you live once' and turned around and walked towards her.

She was playing with a phone, glanced up at me as I was walking towards her, and then looked back down real quick.

Me: Hi
HB: Hi [mumbled], looks up quick and then back down at phone.
Me: How are you doing? [Voice shaking...I'm nervous as hell...]
HB: Good...[seems disinterested]
Me: I thought you were cute so I wanted to say hi [made me think of sageproduct, especially since she seemed to perk up at that]
Me: I'm ARrocket
HB: [name]

Some fluff talk...she moved here a few years ago from China, her English is pretty poor (but I told her it was good...she smiled and said 'really?!'). Her interest level seemed to pick up as she got more comfortable with the idea of me speaking to her.

Me: Well I gotta get going, but I think you're pretty cool, let's keep in touch [pulls out phone]
HB: Oh...you can take my hotmail down...
Me: What's your number?
HB: Oh, well this is my mom's phone...why don't you add me on Facebook? Do you have Facebook?
Me: Sure, put your name in here.

She does, more fluff talk, I get going, try to shake her hand, she seems confused, then just gives me her hand in that real feminine way where they just leave it limp in your hand. I turn around, and suddenly see her run past me - she almost missed the bus she had been waiting for.

Well, I guess the phone being her mother's is *plausible*, but I am not getting my hopes up. I checked on Facebook (didn't add her as of yet), she did give her real name.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do some gangster-a$$ street approaches like that in D.C. Keep doing them, you'll be surprised which ones bite and where they lead you. Results are a lot faster than online sites.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These cold approaches in NYC are very difficult. The girls are all into their phone, crabby, rude responses, and bullʂhit excuses to get you away from them as soon as they can muster up the word "byeee!!", especially Asian chicks. The notion of being raped, taken advantage of, robbed, is ingrained into them from early on. I don't blame them, it's NYC.

Either way, if this is what you wanna do, good luck to ya, AP.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. It definitely felt good, I'll be doing more of it. Vlad, love the signature - one of my favorite stand-up acts for sure.

Today I met one of the online girls for coffee. When she first walked up I was fairly disappointed in her looks, but after she got un-bundled (it's cold) and took off her crappy glasses, she was definitely pretty attractive, I'd give her a 7 - 7.5. She's from Hungary :up:

Spoke for about 90 minutes, pretty good conversation. I ended it, saying I had some things to take care of. Told her I was leaving town for 2 weeks, she says "oh, I was gonna invite you to a concert..." so I guess she didn't hate me. Sealed with a hug, good eye contact from her, when I get back I'll hit her up, probably drinks next time.

Meeting HB Dance from above in about 45 minutes (I'm gonna be late because my dinner is still cooking :cuss: ). Meeting at a local bar, gonna shoot some pool, we'll see what happens.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Saw HB Russia in class on Thursday. Tried to ignore her, she just stood there talking to me after class. She pulled all the weight in the conversation, I was trying to seem uninterested (and I really was...she's kinda boring to be honest)

So I texted her a little while ago:

Me: Sup?
HB: Studying at [cafe], you?
Me: Experimenting in the kitchen. Come visit
HB: Hehe, so that u would cook me for dinner? :p
Me: Heat you up and then devour you ;)
HB: Same thing :p [inside joke] isn't satisfying your cravings anymore? ;)
Me: I guess I'm greedy
HB: :p

That was it. She's either really dense, not interested, or not interested enough yet. Like I mentioned before, if it's the last one, *I* am no longer interested.

Leads to a question...I didn't want to push again for her to come over, I figure she knows I put it out there, she'll respond to that if she wants. She didn't go with it, there was probably nothing gained from pushing the agenda further, right?

Also, I started dabbling with online dating. Made an OK Cupid account. It's dangerous, this stuff. You can waste SO much time sending out messages on there...

I've gotten a few responses. I basically comment on something on their page, and then say "I think you're cute, let's get to know each other."

I've gotten a couple phone numbers, we'll see. But I have noticed that when messaging back and forth, saying "how's the site treating you so far?" has KILLED EVERY INTERACTION I have used that line. Not sure what's up with that...

As for approaching in real life, I am not one to go out just to sarge, and haven't had a good opportunity in the last 2 days (that's mostly because I'm too much of a pvssy to talk to a girl when there are a bunch of strangers within earshot, ie on the subway).

should have followed it up with "so are you coming over?" to at least get a clear yes or no answer

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I agree with Solo, I started to hate texting recently myself. I feel like you have to have a plan if youre going to text. Texting with your d1ck in the wind is how you show neediness and turn her cold on you. I say when texting, if youve already gamed/talked/atleast exchanged names just this simple convo suffices:

Me: Start off with something funny, anything but saying Hi/hey/or anything like that.
Her- doesnt matter what she says
ME: Ask her out, time/date/place
Her: yes/no
ME: okay cool see you then

Thats it, other than that i cant see a good use to texting unless you havent had much interaction. From my personal experience texting just makes them go more cold because no emotions means 1. no sarcasm 2. no negging 3. no fun. 4. things get taken wrong all the time 5. you come off weird .6 leads to you being a scumbag weirdo.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, approaches are looking good AR Keep em coming!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right JC...thought that's what I was doing :D

omega05 yeah perhaps, I felt like that would be putting an ultimatum on our 'relationship' but I suppose it kind of ended up being one anyway.

Ok so I am stuck in the fvcking airport in Cleveland - I might literally be stranded here 3 days, we'll see what happens.

However: This HB7 Indian chick was also one of the stranded ones - I noticed her calling everyone she knows freaking out, and the whole while we'd keep making eye contact. She'd look at me even when she was talking to the customer service agent.

So I sit down across from where she had her stuff, waiting for my moment. She gets back.

HB: Hey sorry, could you watch my bags for a second? I just wanna run and grab some coffee....
Me: Sure.
HB: [2 minutes later] Thanks!
Me: Yeah, no problem. [5 seconds later] I guarded them with my life.
HB: Haha
HB: [10 seconds later] So you're from [city we're unable to fly to tonight]? Do you go to high school there? [that's what I heard, but now I'm assuming she asked if I DID go to high school there]
Me: Yeah I'm from there originally. You?
HB: I'm from [suburb]
Me: So you go to high school there?
HB: Oh no, I'm in college. Well into college [while laughing]

Fluff talk about what we're doing. We both go to pretty prestigious schools, have a little banter about that. She tells me about a YouTube video series she's making, she types the link into my computer for me. Then her friend calls, someone she knows in town is rescuing her from the airport. Me, I'm not so lucky. I start getting ready to ask if she's single, when:

HB: Yeah I gotta run to baggage claim...[she hesitates and looks at me] Well, you should add me on Facebook! That's my name. [on YouTube link] Nice meeting you! [starts running off]
Me: See ya

Added her on Facebook. Nice pics.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I have noticed that when messaging back and forth, saying "how's the site treating you so far?" has KILLED EVERY INTERACTION I have used that line.
That's really strange because it's my go-to line these days. I've found that women really open up when I ask them that and it gets the conversation going. Weird.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
That's really strange because it's my go-to line these days. I've found that women really open up when I ask them that and it gets the conversation going. Weird.
i wouldnt use a line like that though. Makes it seem like they've been on it for a while or you want them to tell you if they've been out with other dudes

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Actually I think those were anomalies, I've been using it pretty successfully now (not to start the convo, but the lead into the number close).

Well, I found another girl from my stranded flight. No need to post details because I just opened with "so are you stuck here too?"

She definitely kept the conversation going when I would stop talking and look away, got her number at the end, I'll hit her up and see if it leads to anything. Unfortunately she's only 20 so can't go for drinks, and I'll be staying with my family so no bringing her over. Hmm...

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Fwck yeah for cold approaching! I've found direct to work SO much better than indirect unless you have a very good situational opener. The girl KNOWS you're trying to talk to her, so you might as well be bold and open about your intentions.

Been at the airport couple times this week too brother. Tough place for game, the girls don't live close to you :/

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian girl from airport, via FB messenger:

Me: Have you ever come across [cool thing from her city that I saw on BBC]?
HB: haha what!! Also I was just about to message you about how it seems that everyone here has gained at least 20 lbs!!
Me: Ha, gotta love [city]! I should be in your area tomorrow - let's meet for coffee. What's your number?
HB: I can't cuz my parents are Indian and overbearing...

I didn't reply.

Other girl from airport, via text:

Me: [same as 1st message from above...they live in the same city]
HB: Yes
HB: Who is this?
Me: Surely you could never forget the really awesome guys you get to talk to at airports - ARrocket
HB: Oh that's what I thought...you didn't come up in my phone as what I put you in as...just your number.
Me: Well as long as you put me in as 'really awesome guy' then no complaints ;) did Santa consider you naughty or nice?

I was gonna just ask her to meet in that text, but one more text felt right. She never replied to that though. I'll call her next week but I don't expect she'll answer :eek: