Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to call it quits with women?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Mike: it's both. Looks and image. Chicks definitely go for the bad boy / player look and attitude, but you still have to be attractive to pull it off... especially if you are gonna be extremely successful. The better looking you are - the more good looking women you get. It's not much different from us men, and the hot / flashy / wild chicks. They still have to be hot - not just skanky, bad, and "cool". Nobody cares if an average girl is acting like a ***** or being stuck up or slutting around or being fake, or whatever. But the hot girl with an attitude and many options turns us on. Same with women. All about value, really.

But like with women, we don't want a complete *****. Maybe a nice girl with an attitude, or some sass, or whatever. But everyone likes the "bad" / sexy look and attitude, I think. Or at least, it turns people on sexually. Which is pretty much what you need.

To the OP: leagues and status definitely exist at the club, and really most of everywhere. Most girls either want a hot guy, or someone who seems cool, exciting, popular, social, mysterious, in-demand, etc.

But I question your motives. You're complaining that shallow / dysfunctional women at the club aren't looking for good men, so you give up on women... WTF? I used to get approached a lot at clubs, bars, parties ,and low-end warehouse jobs, and all the girls were trash. They don't care how good you are, or what your character is, or anything of the sort. Nor do they have any depth or sense. They just want sex with hot guys, cause a bunch of drama, act crazy and stupid, piss everyone off, etc. Thats why they go to these venues in the first place. You CAN'T expect these people not to be shallow, crazy, and dysfunctional... Thats why they go after bad boys in the club.

But you're right... even 4s have high standards, and expect the best. The higher you go on the scale, the more stuck up, high maintenance, demanding and entitled they are. ESPECIALLY in these shallow crowds.

A lot of fat, semi-decent looking girls approached me, and still acted like I was supposed to live up to their standards, and satisfy them, and all this nonsense - when better looking girls were approaching, as well. But they still acted like they were the prize, had huge ego's, acted like dumb ****s, played games 'cause they thought I actually a **** about them, or their fat approval, etc. These girls were fake AND fat, and not all that good looking... but still acted like queen bee's. Pouting and moaning, expecting me to chase, and all the things hot girls do.

Just a bunch of spoiled children in these scenes, really. But there's a lot of guys who go there to get laid, the girls approach hot guys, and whatever else, and they get huge ego's from it. It's all their lives consist of: ego, competition, status, hot this, hot that. Useless, shallow people.

It's hell, and a complete waste of time. The girls are so trashy, fake, and useless - you almost dont want to have sex with them... even though its literally all they're good for. The ONLY reason you do is because some of them are hot. Beyond that, they're complete ****.

Avoid.
And it's all true too. I mean maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's just the spots that I go to. But at the one's I go to, the ugliest chick, think their stuff is golden.

I might just try different spots or something.

The one spot I go to is always the same thing:
- The majority of the girls there are with their boyfriends.
- The majority of girls there, are not that attractive, but think they are.
- Dudes outnumber the chicks everytime. It's like a freaking sausage-fest.
- The chicks who aren't with guys have this diva syndrome.

And people on talk about improving. For what? To get some drunken *****? Screw that. I'm confident, I have no approach anxiety and honestly, I could care less what women think of me. You guys on here put women of no value on a pedestal here.

If nothing else, it's my last time going up to that spot. Unless you came there with girls, you probably aren't leaving with one.

B

BeDJ

young_gun said:
I just got out of a 5 year relationship, and during the relationship I took about a 3-4 year hiatus from this website.
How are you holding up?

Your situation almost resembled mine. Using this site during the relationship could have saved/prolonged it, HOWEVER, letting nature take its course was was the best that could have happened. You need to look back on your relationship and intertwine it with SoSuave. Painful, but it will revive your inner-DJ and well-prepare for future challenges. My first post back on SS.

Suggested readings:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185543

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138921

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134995

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151394

Getting back to dating after long term exclusivity will be hell on earth so start a journal.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Okay, so it's like this. I go into the club, I'm having fun, drinking the place up, enjoying myself and having the time of my life without a woman. Yet, as a man, I get no attention from women in these nightclubs.
Um, yeah, women don't go to clubs to give attention, they go there to get it.

Then it's all clear to me, unless you're a bad boy or a complete loser, you have no chance with these women.
That just sounds bitter. The ones who are winning with women are "losers?" Interesting take.

You will not get attention from these women unless you resemble the bad boy or the thug.
Well get on it then.

The nightclubs are filled with HB4's and HB5's who think they're HB10's. They're HB4's and HB5's yet act like they're HB10's. You know, act like they're too good for you, even though they're ugly as hell.
And how would you know this unless you're interacting with the fuglies?

And women ALWAYS think men want sex from them. You could be trying to just have a friendly conversation with them and they frame it like "Oh, this guys trying to get with me".
Um yeah you're in a club. Guys don't wait in a line, pay a cover charge, pay ridiculous prices for drinks, and stand there in a room full of chodes and obnoxious music just to have "friendly conversations" with women. You can do that at the local coffee shop or at a book club meeting.

I'm just gonna focus on getting my money and being happy. Women are a waste of time for me.
Then you're doing something wrong. Don't externalize your own lack of success.

I really don't understand the point of your post. You say you go there, have a great time by yourself without a woman, and then wonder why you don't get laid. If you want to get laid, you have to make that your mission. Don't expect to just show up at a club with no goal and have women throw themselves at you.

EDIT:

Ok I just saw that you're 23. That explains a lot. You have little to no experience. If you want to make clubbing your lay-method of choice, you need to do the following:

1) Get the appropriate douchebag look down (http://www.totallytop10.com/current-affairs/odd-news/top-10-douchebags)
2) Devote a large percentage of your income to clubbing
3) Make getting laid in a club your mission
4) Get well-known in one or two clubs in your area