Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to call it quits with women?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so it's like this. I go into the club, I'm having fun, drinking the place up, enjoying myself and having the time of my life without a woman. Yet, as a man, I get no attention from women in these nightclubs. It's kind of like they think they're too good to talk to you or something. Like they think their genital-area is gold plated.

I think I'm done trying with these women. Seriously, if I'm having fun, I'm confident, I'm giving off positive vibes and a woman rejects me, I no longer ask myself, what's wrong with me... I ask myself, what's wrong with these women?

Then it's all clear to me, unless you're a bad boy or a complete loser, you have no chance with these women. You will not get attention from these women unless you resemble the bad boy or the thug. It doesn't matter how on-point your inner and outer game are.

And even the UGLIEST woman out there, thinks her genital-area is golden. The nightclubs are filled with HB4's and HB5's who think they're HB10's. They're HB4's and HB5's yet act like they're HB10's. You know, act like they're too good for you, even though they're ugly as hell.

And women ALWAYS think men want sex from them. You could be trying to just have a friendly conversation with them and they frame it like "Oh, this guys trying to get with me".

I'm just gonna focus on getting my money and being happy. Women are a waste of time for me.

B

BeDJ

Could many of you relate to the OP?

SoSuave gave you the guideline to attract women. SoSuave promised you success with women!

Now, you realize it was just DECEPTION. You aren't successful and your life is more bitter and emptier than before you came here. You walk away a broken man.

How could this have happened? You read the Book of Pook, The Iron Rules of Tomassi and Brad's Secrets to DJ Mastery. You have more knowledge about women than 80% of the men out there. Yet, they are getting laid more often than you. The frustration.

NO.

SoSuave did not fail you. SoSuave gave training, support and weapons to FIGHT the enemy. You lost the battle, you lost the war. You were going after the wrong FOE.

Women are not the enemy!

The enemy was within yourself. The enemy was what brought you to SoSuave in the first place. The enemy was your NEED to attract women.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:

SoSuave gave you the guideline to attract women. SoSuave promised you success with women!

Now, you realize it was just DECEPTION. You aren't successful and your life is more bitter and emptier than before you came here. You walk away a broken man.

How could this have happened? You read the Book of Pook, The Iron Rules of Tomassi and Brad's Secrets to DJ Mastery. You have more knowledge about women than 80% of the men out there. Yet, they are getting laid more often than you. The frustration.

NO.

SoSuave did not fail you. SoSuave gave training, support and weapons to FIGHT the enemy. You lost the battle, you lost the war. You were going after the wrong FOE.

Women are not the enemy!

The enemy was within yourself. The enemy was what brought you to SoSuave in the first place. The enemy was your NEED to attract women.

All the proof you need to know you're not 'Beginning' anymore. Repped.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:

NO.

Women are not the enemy!

You are no longer a beginner, lol it's time for a name change. Repped.

Also El Stud, what do you look like? You need to answer the age-old SS question and put up a pic.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, you're just going through a jaded phase. You don't have to be a badboy or thug to get girls, that's silly and confusing cause & effect.

I think you're a little bitter. Wanna know how I know?

You say 'I'm enjoying myself and having the time of my life without a woman' and 'Women are a waste of time for me' yet you complain about not getting attention from them (which you want, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about it).

I think it's a good idea for you to step back and refocus on you for a little while and the urge to plunder pvssy will return.

They think their pvssy is golden because enough men tell them it is (and there's the whole egg vs. sperm valuation). I actually just wrote something the other day that might help you on the basic premise of sex/success objectification.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for that "instant attraction," what you may really need is attention. There are ways to get more attention in a club: dress well, get tattoos, get a haircut, work out (long term).

If you need more attention, set your looks up to be attention getting and in line with your personality and values.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Nah, you're just going through a jaded phase. You don't have to be a badboy or thug to get girls, that's silly and confusing cause & effect.

I think you're a little bitter. Wanna know how I know?

You say 'I'm enjoying myself and having the time of my life without a woman' and 'Women are a waste of time for me' yet you complain about not getting attention from them (which you want, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about it).

I think it's a good idea for you to step back and refocus on you for a little while and the urge to plunder pvssy will return.

They think their pvssy is golden because enough men tell them it is (and there's the whole egg vs. sperm valuation). I actually just wrote something the other day that might help you on the basic premise of sex/success objectification.
I'm just going off what I see. A lot of the men I see these women with are bad boys or losers.

In my experience, some girls won't even talk to you unless you have a certain image. You can be confident, having a good time, whatever and they'll turn away if you don't look a certain way. There's nothing you can do about it.

Like I said, I go in the club, have fun, buy beers and have a good time. The majority of women are HB4's and HB5's. I'll be feeling confident as hell, then go up to these HB4's and get blown out. These women actually think they're too good for men. They're delusional. They think they're more important than you.

In the end, I would rather just not focus on them. Heck, I know I'm a fun, confident, clean-cut guy; but these women think they're too good for me. In my eyes, most women can't tell a good guy when they see one.

I'm just gonna focus on getting money and having a good time. If these lame women don't wanna join in on my good times, I can't help them.

I mean, I've met some cool girls in my time, who have actually gotten the chance to know me. But lately, most of my approaches have been nothing but immature women, who won't even give me a chance.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the above.

I've hooked up with two chicks who I originally met when I was in a "f the world" phase where I just didn't care. They both told me I seemed so mysterious to them. I wasn't even thinking about it!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Okay, so it's like this. I go into the club, I'm having fun, drinking the place up, enjoying myself and having the time of my life without a woman. Yet, as a man, I get no attention from women in these nightclubs. It's kind of like they think they're too good to talk to you or something. Like they think their genital-area is gold plated.

I think I'm done trying with these women. Seriously, if I'm having fun, I'm confident, I'm giving off positive vibes and a woman rejects me, I no longer ask myself, what's wrong with me... I ask myself, what's wrong with these women?

Then it's all clear to me, unless you're a bad boy or a complete loser, you have no chance with these women. You will not get attention from these women unless you resemble the bad boy or the thug. It doesn't matter how on-point your inner and outer game are.

And even the UGLIEST woman out there, thinks her genital-area is golden. The nightclubs are filled with HB4's and HB5's who think they're HB10's. They're HB4's and HB5's yet act like they're HB10's. You know, act like they're too good for you, even though they're ugly as hell.

And women ALWAYS think men want sex from them. You could be trying to just have a friendly conversation with them and they frame it like "Oh, this guys trying to get with me".

I'm just gonna focus on getting my money and being happy. Women are a waste of time for me.
I was thinking one time of buying this pheromone called "Instant Jerk". They sell it on a bottle and it's supposed to change your aura into a "bad boy" so you get the attention from women. I just don't care to do it since I'm good. But you sound like you are complaining.

http://androticsdirect.com/product.php?productid=13

Sometimes, even if it is false hope or a placebo, its better than all the ranting and complaining on here.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike: it's both. Looks and image. Chicks definitely go for the bad boy / player look and attitude, but you still have to be attractive to pull it off... especially if you are gonna be extremely successful. The better looking you are - the more good looking women you get. It's not much different from us men, and the hot / flashy / wild chicks. They still have to be hot - not just skanky, bad, and "cool". Nobody cares if an average girl is acting like a ***** or being stuck up or slutting around or being fake, or whatever. But the hot girl with an attitude and many options turns us on. Same with women. All about value, really.

But like with women, we don't want a complete *****. Maybe a nice girl with an attitude, or some sass, or whatever. But everyone likes the "bad" / sexy look and attitude, I think. Or at least, it turns people on sexually. Which is pretty much what you need.

To the OP: leagues and status definitely exist at the club, and really most of everywhere. Most girls either want a hot guy, or someone who seems cool, exciting, popular, social, mysterious, in-demand, etc.

But I question your motives. You're complaining that shallow / dysfunctional women at the club aren't looking for good men, so you give up on women... WTF? I used to get approached a lot at clubs, bars, parties ,and low-end warehouse jobs, and all the girls were trash. They don't care how good you are, or what your character is, or anything of the sort. Nor do they have any depth or sense. They just want sex with hot guys, cause a bunch of drama, act crazy and stupid, piss everyone off, etc. Thats why they go to these venues in the first place. You CAN'T expect these people not to be shallow, crazy, and dysfunctional... Thats why they go after bad boys in the club.

But you're right... even 4s have high standards, and expect the best. The higher you go on the scale, the more stuck up, high maintenance, demanding and entitled they are. ESPECIALLY in these shallow crowds.

A lot of fat, semi-decent looking girls approached me, and still acted like I was supposed to live up to their standards, and satisfy them, and all this nonsense - when better looking girls were approaching, as well. But they still acted like they were the prize, had huge ego's, acted like dumb ****s, played games 'cause they thought I actually a **** about them, or their fat approval, etc. These girls were fake AND fat, and not all that good looking... but still acted like queen bee's. Pouting and moaning, expecting me to chase, and all the things hot girls do.

Just a bunch of spoiled children in these scenes, really. But there's a lot of guys who go there to get laid, the girls approach hot guys, and whatever else, and they get huge ego's from it. It's all their lives consist of: ego, competition, status, hot this, hot that. Useless, shallow people.

It's hell, and a complete waste of time. The girls are so trashy, fake, and useless - you almost dont want to have sex with them... even though its literally all they're good for. The ONLY reason you do is because some of them are hot. Beyond that, they're complete ****.

Avoid.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
visions said:
try day game. it's a different beast.
yup - Even i had trouble getting a solid 8 to come to my bed last night.
Had a whole group of 6's trying to tear off my clothes though:up:

i'm not a bad boy though, I work out and wear a grey t-shirt, jeans and tan boots. Have a half-sleeve tattoo if that counts?

Getting girls in a club you need

1)Looks (hair, body and clothes are things you CAN work on)
2)Social value(chat to and open sets EVERYWHERE and with Everyone you can)
3)You gotta move and talk smooth ;)

Sarging clubs is hard work without a decent wing though.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:
yup - Even i had trouble getting a solid 8 to come to my bed last night.
Had a whole group of 6's trying to tear off my clothes though:up:

i'm not a bad boy though, I work out and wear a grey t-shirt, jeans and tan boots. Have a half-sleeve tattoo if that counts?

Getting girls in a club you need

1)Looks (hair, body and clothes are things you CAN work on)
2)Social value(chat to and open sets EVERYWHERE and with Everyone you can)
3)You gotta move and talk smooth ;)

Sarging clubs is hard work without a decent wing though.

Clubs are pretty fun once in awhile, I couldn't stand them every weekend. I did do that for awhile, ended up knowing EVERYONE there. That gave me some nice social proof at my club of choice.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta choose the right scenes that will work in your favor. Clubs may be fun, but may not be right for you to pick up there. Like floydb25 said, it's shallow city. Vary your arena of attack.

You can't make $25,000 a year and car shop at Lamborghini then complain about price and bad MPG, man.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud,

I just got out of a 5 year relationship, and during the relationship I took about a 3-4 year hiatus from this website. I come back and you're b1tching about the same stuff you were complaining about before I stopped coming here for so long. I'm not kidding - your posts today sound the exact same as they did 4 years ago. I honestly think you should stop coming on this website for an extended period of time because you're overthinking everything. Don't put so much emphasis on this game thing. You should find a cool hobby or some type of obligation that will take your mind off picking up women. I guarantee that once you stop trying so damned hard you'll have a lot more success. Who knows, maybe that newfound interest you have will introduce you to someone (or more than one) you click with.

Take my brother for instance. Back about 4 years ago he took up rock climbing as something fun to do. He started out recreationally and eventually it became an obsession for him. He made an entirely new group of friends; in the process he met a lot of fit girls that shared the same interest. He ended up hooking up with several of them and dated a few as well. He never took up rock climbing to meet girls, the girls were just a side product of something he naturally enjoyed doing. There's gotta be something out there you already enjoy doing / want to start doing that would provide a similar experience for you.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont think their vaginas are goldplated. We just dont like men that view as **** objects and nothing more.

Sorry to break it to you, but the whole thing where women are inferior and are not human beings is going away. Women have thoughts, feelings and needs just like yourself. A woman not responding to your overtly sleazeball animalistic ways does not make her a bad person.

I would say if you want something real, dont meet women at clubs. I go to clubs occasionally and the reason I only go occasionally is it annoys the hell out of me when men try to "pick me up" so they can **** me. But then I realized all you are prob. good for is sex anyway so no, do us women a favor and dont look for anything real.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

Clubs can be brutal. The high-end ones in L.A. I don't expect much out of. I'm pretty good-looking and dress very well but it's a crapshoot. You get play but a lot of it is just AWing. Or the chick already is there with a MADE dude who lays back and lets her have her fun, only to be the one taking her home at the end of the night.

Try lounges and bars. Have a lot of success here.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol look at all these fools responding to you like you aren't one of the biggest troll in the history of sosuave!

You fools!

This dude has made this same post at least 20 times in the past! A few times a year! He's not as active anymore, so maybe that's why you people don't understand...

Reaction score
ELSTUD! :cheer:

really, seeing this thread made my night...

Brief comment, though...if you're done with women, why don't you just quit? You say this 20 times a year and never do it.

If you want to improve, improve. If you want to call it quits and become a monk, do that. Don't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results...that's the definition of insanity.