Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time Sensitive - No clue what to do here

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted about this chick not too long ago that I was messaging back and forth on FB. Started texting...Friday I think. So last night I text her: "It's slow at work...you should entertain me." It starts up a convo and eventually she sends me this text asking all sorts of questions, since "she suddenly realized she doesn't know anything about me." How old am I, where do I live, what do I want to do for a living, etc. The first Q makes me nervous since I'm just about ten years older than her (and she turned 18 in Oct.) and I'm worried I'll scare her off if I tell her the truth.

So I told her that it was too many questions to answer over texts, and that it would be better to talk about it in person like "normal people" and suggested lunch or bowling. She countered with "I propose a hike or something!" which I think is a good sign, and again insisted that I answer some questions. I kept it modest, not revealing too much and she never replied. So today was the first day without a text either way, and I'm wondering if I've already screwed this up. I didn't want to text her since I initiated the text convo on Fri and Sat and figure that if she's interested she'll text me about the meeting. Also, I don't want to go a f.ucking hike. I am in horrible shape and don't like getting poison oak. I need to reframe this I think.

Any advice?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, cancel on her and apologise, but make it clear you really did want to go out with her. You say you want to take her out for a drink (or something) and tell her a few times when you are available. That way you dont have to go hiking, and you can do something you would rather enjoy.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still convinced that you're a guy, but thanks for the advice anyway. That doesn't sound too bad. She didn't contact me today either, so I figure she's already lost interest. Next, I guess.