Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time is running out - please help!

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first time posting here. The story I have here is simple and I know I have made a mistake but I know it can be fixed and that's why I need your help! I know she's a keeper unlike most girls I meet at clubs and I've been so busy with work... The point is I want her.

Met her Saturday night at a club, typical situation with my buddy and I hitting on two girls on the dance floor. We dance with these two but they don't act too slutty. We take them upstairs on the rooftop floor, talk more, they laugh, we offer them drinks (just once), they are kinda drunk but really not much.

The point is we end up spending the rest of the night with them. We go back down with them and dance more. The dance floor is crowded and I try to kiss mine but she doesn't want to. She doesn't act disgusted or anything, it's just a playful no but we keep dancing and she's in a good mood.

But they don't like the music and neither did we, so we go to a different club. I'm drunk by now, not acting harassing or annoyingly, and we are on our way out. She is having fun though. I buy her a rose as we walk to the other club. She likes it but I do it in a playful way, I'm acting fun and they are having fun.

End of the night: the second club closes very early, as soon as we go in. We walk them for a few blocks to get a cab. As we are walking the two couples are separated and I talk to mine about things in general, she laughs and has a good time or in other words there is a connection.

Right before we are about to get them a cab, my buddy starts making out with hers and they stay busy like that for a few minutes. I try to kiss mine too but again she says no, although she is acting playful and not like there is a problem or anything. I ask her for her number and she gives it to me.

Keep in mind mine lives in my city while her friend was visiting and is staying for a few days only. Anyways, although she didn't wanna kiss she definitely enjoyed me and had a good time. Before she and her friend get in the cab I ask her of she wants to go out again and she says yeah.

I text her on Monday because I don't wanna look too needy. I texted her at 3 pm: "hi xxxx how are you! It was nice meeting you the other night :) hope you made it home safely! Myname"

So at 9 pm on the same day she answers with " hey xxxx just getting home from work dinner. Yess, mr cab driver got us home safely. Hope you had a good start to your week"

I wait 10 minutes and reply with " Mhmhmh not really lol I had a 4 hour conference call this morning which started at 7 am our time... I'm still barely recovering! And tomorrow I have another one... But I hope your dinner went well :) "

And she replies a minute later with "It did, thank you. Well you better get some rest..nite!"

And 20 minutes later I text her with "Haha ok, goodnight"

It is now Tuesday afternoon and yes my texting was horrible, boring, self centered, I know. It was just bad but I know I still have a chance because I know she had a feat time on Saturday night and my opinion is that she just doesn't wanna play easy to get especially because when I was drunk on Saturday night at some point I told her "I've done this a million times (referring to meeting girls at clubs) but I really like you" and I know it's bad to say that I think I made her wanna play hard to get

But like I said I think I still have a chance! How would you guys advice moving forward from here ? I'm thinking about calling her tomorrow night to say what's up

I would so appreciate the opinion of some of you if you can help me. I know this can be rescued and with all the time I travel for work I have few chances to go out like this and she was very pretty.

Just one more thing: both her and I are in our mid 20s I consider my self more than average looking and have a very good career she is very pretty and also same age

Thanks so much!

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TELL HER that you and her are going out, do not ask!!! If she rejects you, you were never in, you were already out of the game. You must command that you are a confident MAN who calls the shots.

Demand that she goes out with you, but eloquently.

Hey, let's meet up Friday for drinks and apps at XXXXXX, I'm good for 8 pm. Hit me back.

If she makes an excuse but with a solid alternative....you still may be in.

If she makes an excuse with NO alternative...disappear, ur done with her....and she, with you.

Remember, a chick will change her schedule and even a night out with her GFs if she is really into you.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn really just like that? You don't think I should call her, to show that I'm really interested in her instead of just acting like a player?

Maybe a funny text tomorrow?

Also when should I text her what you said?

Thanks so much for the advice

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do EXACTLY what Big Nuts suggested. When you should text her depends on YOUR schedule. If you're free Friday night hit her up a day or two before but really it's no big deal. You're just trying to grab a drink not planning a weekend getaway. Just shoot her Big Nuts text and wait, as I've been known to say "her response will define your course of action". Big Nuts is spot on dude, seriously. Don't deviate and start overtexting off the cuff, this is a tough one. She didn't kiss you twice even after her friend was making out with your boy (chicks feel less slutty if their friends are skanking it up, this makes them less likely to resist escalation) so I would say her interest level is on the lower side. Last thing you need to do is stomp out the last bit of interest by texting her too much. Be alpha, offer a drink, if she says no FVCK IT! No harm no foul.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I over complimented her when I was drunk before leaving. Ok will definitely do so tomorrow or Thursday and let you guys know...

Thanks again for the replies

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, just like that!

Minimize the text banter. JUST GO FOR IT!!! There are 3.5 billion women in the world. She may be great, but her poo sprays the bowl after Mexican food too!

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it now!!!! Give her time to adjust her sked.....or offer an alternative plan...if she is cool and attractive she's GOT OPTIONS Friday!!!

Are you the OPTION?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nuts is giving you classic advice. Yeah man, just like that. Aim for a hangout and see what she says, although judging by her actions so far you shouldn't be shocked if she declines (2 X's on the makeouts, long time to respond and short texting).

Pick a place, tell her to go with you on Friday. Gauge her response, it'll speak volumes on what you should do next. If gives you a büllṣhit excuse, you're done, stick a fork in it. If she declines with no alternative, you're done, punch out, Maverick! If she never replies it was over before it began.

We've all been there. Never feel bad, no matter how hot or pretty they are, it's how this modern dating büllṣhit works.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep text messages to a minimum and only use it as a tool to set up a time to meet. I prefer no texting at all but if you're going to do it, use it the way Big Nuts said. Practical. Short and sweet.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys - Appreciate all the advice. I think I had a chance but I messed it up at some point on Saturday, probably by being too nice and leading her to believe I wanted to date her before she actually got to know me.

Either way if she replied she must have been somewhat interested as otherwise she just wouldn't have. But my texts obviously turned her off.

Alright message was sent 15 minutes ago - I'll keep you posted

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience this one is a no go. Truth is once she wouldnt make out with you in the club you were playing catch up. Personally I would have laughed off the first rejection, then gone for another one after isolating and dancing a lot sensually. If she wont kiss you then, go to the toilet...then go and find another girl. This will also wind her up because she thought she had you to play with but you're not playing her games and that'll make her want you more and she will probably kiss you then(weird I know)

Those texts you send need to be more flirty, if you havent kissed her, you need to ramp up the texts.

Don Johnny

Reaction score
You honestly shouldn't have texted her that in the first place, but if she's into you it shouldn't really matter.
The phone should be used just to set up dates. Keep unnecesary texts to a minnimum.
Think about it this way, if you guys are into eachother, the longer you wait to see the other, the higher the tension and the better the date. You have a lot more stuff to talk about in person. If you do it the way you're doing it, telling her about your life through texts, when you guys meet, she will already know everything that's been going on in your life and so the encounter won't feel as special.
The perfect thing for you to text her would've been:
"Hey x, I had a great time with you the other night. When are you free to get together again?"
Keep it casual and make definite plans.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah those texts were complete **** I don't know what I was thinking. Ive just been so far away from the whole clubbing/picking up girls scene due to work in the last few months.

And you're completely right about the not making out part too. I didn't have the reflexes to act accordingly, because she turned the other way but then she would keep dancing. I was kinda drunk and thought I would get her to make out at the end.

I sent the text and she probably won't reply but I don't give a ****. I'm gonna go out again this weekend

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The not kissing isn't a terrible sign so much as her not kissing when her friend was being escalated on by your friend. Like someone else said, she should've felt much more comfortable at that point. Instead, it was the exact opposite. Her friend was having a good time with a sexual option whereas for whatever reason you weren't seen as one.

The texting itself was okay, though I'd avoid stuff like "did you get home safe?" Just ask her out directly via text. If she gives you the runaround, there's your answer.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my reasoning was that her friend who was making out with my friend was only here for a weekend and she was more likely to let go, while mine who was prettier among the two was just harder to catch.

I honestly thought she was trying to not act like a slut because she had a good opinion of me and knew we would see each other again as she did agree to go out when I asked her to ( when I asked her on Saturday, when we first met).

Anyways I guess I was wrong :crackup:

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
TELL HER that you and her are going out, do not ask!!! If she rejects you, you were never in, you were already out of the game. You must command that you are a confident MAN who calls the shots.

Demand that she goes out with you, but eloquently.

Hey, let's meet up Friday for drinks and apps at XXXXXX, I'm good for 8 pm. Hit me back.

If she makes an excuse but with a solid alternative....you still may be in.

If she makes an excuse with NO alternative...disappear, ur done with her....and she, with you.

Remember, a chick will change her schedule and even a night out with her GFs if she is really into you.
Oh my ****ing god!!! I texted her what you said in bold in your message yesterday and no answer. I had already kinda forgotten about it.

I just opened my iPad and here's her text sent at 9 15 pm:

"Myname.. I'm so rude! Just getting home from a long day. I'm open Friday if you still are."

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Big nuts what should I do, I guess the lesson here I should grow some balls and not care when I text her back.

I drive a two seater sports car (she doesn't know) should I go pick her up

Wow

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, meet her at XXXXXX.....make her work for you...if she willingly shows up, she's into you at least a little....don't blow it leaning in and being overly enthusiastic (ie gay).....be aloof and indifferent. While sitting, make yourself big by sprawling out....open legs, spread one arm across another chair, lean back with a smirky smile. If you have a good smile, flash it once and awhile.

Never talk politics. Chicks are too dumb to know anything about the real world.

It's Friday, always maintain frame...watch her closely, if she twirls her hair while listening to you intently, you're in...escalate. At least get a make out....then, if possible, take her back to your place and hit!

Good luck!

Watch for the hair twirling...it's money!!!!!!

Don't drink too much....but wine is basically pantie remover for women.