Time 2 Ascend

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a message for those who battle depression, worry , fear, anxiety and frustration.

If you've tried everything you could think of and you still feeling like you're not going anywhere..................................

Try this.

Tonight. Before you lay your head to rest. Pray. Confess all of your troubles, worries, and fears. Ask for forgiveness. Most importantly ask for the strength to frogive yourself(This is were you ascend) Forgive yourself from all the guilt, all the shame, all the precious time wasting, all the taking for granted this awesome gift which is life. Let it all out,there in the dark. The more sincere you are, the more powerful the Ascendion will be the following morning.

Upon awakening and for the rest of day ,matter fact for the rest of your life REMIND yourself that you are free and that the old you has ascended into the new fearless being you see staring at you in the mirror. It'll be very helpful if you could get yourself a calender and circle this date. Remind Remember Rewind remeber.

When old worries and fears rise up, remind yourself of your sacrifrice. You've given up the old you for the new you. BE BOLD

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES!

This is surrender. Surrender to the Now, and acceptance of it. Forgiving yourself.

Today I did this. I talked to myself in front of the mirror. It felt good to get alot of that negative energy out of my chest and then to accept it as the past, and forgave myself. I also came up with some goals to acheive.

This is a good post.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say Fight Club before everyone else does.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never seen that movie. That will be the next movie I rent.