Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tight Jeans?

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Highroller said:
I like Levis....there old school but there still pretty trendy and fit great, you can find jeans at Urbanouttfitters
Levi's is all I wear, love em!

Don't wear tight anything, just wear the smallest size possible without it being uncomfortable.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some brand new never worn Chip and Pepper size 31 (i am 6'1 185 6%) for sale. I paid $200 and never wore them. Hit me up if any one is interested.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like wearing American eagle...tight and fitted jeans are the best. Although i didn't think so in junior high school when everyone was wearing what looked like trash bags for jeans....how stupid was that??? I still see that today with the young kids...i hate that G GGG G-UNIT crap.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like tight jeans but my boyfriend does!
LMAO

Actually my girlfriend does tend to buy tight **** for me, but I keep it to some level of decency lest wise I give the gay guys some hope!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
I don't like tight jeans but my boyfriend does!
LMAO

Actually my girlfriend does tend to buy tight **** for me, but I keep it to some level of decency lest wise I give the gay guys some hope!
doesn't mean your gay...its about style.. who wants to wear that high school hip hop crap anyway.