Throwaway Compliments

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're having trouble approaching girls a good thing to do is to give some girl a throwaway compliment. For example, if you're standing beside some girl be it at a bus stop, in a queue, whatever and you can't think of anything to say, simply say something complimentary to them. eg. "That's a nice outfit" or "you look very nice if you don't mind me saying". Basically, anything complimentary. The effect of this is:

- You will find most girls will respond positively towards you (unless they're total b*tches) which will help your confidence.

- You will feel good about the fact that you have brightened up someone's day and that you can make girls happy.

- You'll discover that talking to women isn't so hard.

- You may also find that the girl wishes to have a conversation with you.

A good tip if you are finding yourself reluctant to talk to girls you find attractive.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most AFCs do this. Try and notice something about the girl that most people wouldn't notice. That will get you better results than just a smile and a thank you for saying my dress is nice.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Most AFCs do this. Try and notice something about the girl that most people wouldn't notice. That will get you better results than just a smile and a thank you for saying my dress is nice.
Yeah, compliments are most effective when they are specific and somewhat unexpected/original.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, for a more interesting compliment you can give a women is "I can see thru your skirt, nice panties". :rolleyes: :crackup:.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
I think hes trying more to give AFCs a easier way to begin approaching before they go onto real approaches. Any compliment can work if you're a true alpha. I use BB and Sharks "You are beautiful, I want to get to know you" then maybe add in a compliment about the positive vibe she has or whatever.
Don't try to gradually build up to proper approaches. If you have to you could go to an area far,far away where no-one would ever see you again(unless you have real "I don't give a **** attitude" but you may get into trouble with BFs if you do that near where you live) and say "I want to **** you" when you've done that 10 times see if you get scared of some lame opener or even direct approaches.

Remember guys: "No matter what I say she WILL like me"

Arted

Reaction score
Also, using neg hits can generate interest too. But if you dont know the girl at all then you will generally just come accross as a complete b*stard. But this in itself can be good for confidence, just at the expense of some hot chick.