Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Through experience, I've learned the secret to all DJism

Chimera

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get better looking. :cry:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUH... now stop crying and become better looking.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chimera said:
Get better looking. :cry:
being good looking won't automatically make you good with women. I'm good looking but I don't have good game so I can't consistently get the women I want.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
No but it helps an awful lot as a confidence booster because if you're well built and sexy, the women will give you a chance. Even if you fail the first 20 or so times when women show interest in you first you get the confidence boost of knowing that the women are interested, and the confidence boost will only swerve into other areas as well. Where if you aren't at your maximum best good looking, you have to make up for it by having even better game and a lot of times you are forced to open chicks first rather than them opening you.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waking Up said:
No but it helps an awful lot as a confidence booster because if you're well built and sexy, the women will give you a chance. Even if you fail the first 20 or so times when women show interest in you first you get the confidence boost of knowing that the women are interested, and the confidence boost will only swerve into other areas as well. Where if you aren't at your maximum best good looking, you have to make up for it by having even better game and a lot of times you are forced to open chicks first rather than them opening you.
ya the girl opening you is the only advantage. But if you don't have game they will eventually lose interest and leave. Trust me, being good looking won't get you laid alone. That's all I'm saying. Though in my case I'm not used to being good looking (wasn't that good looking in high school, I was just average) so I sometimes misinterpret a girl opening me thinking that she wants something else.

Reaction score
the ultimate secret is to be funny, and fun. if you can make a girl laugh and at the same time be very social and be the life of the party you can have any girl you want. at least this has been my experience. if you aarent the best looking tool in the shed just dress nice, exercise, and work on improving other areas. you cant change your genes but you can become more funny and sociable!

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right my point was. If you're good looking, and you get opened a lot, like a staircase effect or a ripple tide your game will get better too because you'll feel wanted, resulting in more confidence. But the responses in this topic have been all correct so far.

Chimera

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how the general consensus in this forum has gone from "Looks don't matter" to "Looks matter, but only somewhat" to "**** it. Looks matter a lot."

K.Pez

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks only matter more than anything else if you make them... sure, you should try to look the best you can so you make a good impression before you even speak to the girl, but after that first impression it's your attitude, confidence and words that keep attraction going. looks take the backseat.