Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

threesome about to be cancelled

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

I have this female friend of mine HB6.5 called Susan which I banged and kind of dated for some months untill I decided not to have sex with her anymore, so we decided to remain as friends cause we really have fun together.

The thing is she is bisexual, so when I first met her I suggested a threesome but she declined and got mad. But after a year of just friendship and she trying to have sex with me many times and me declining it, I said that the only way I would have sex with her again was if we did a threesome.

She thought about it...and accepted. Well, it took me three months to find a good looking girl online to do it. Susan was pretty excited about it, we talked about it, planned it, etc. We both spoke to this other girl and she was also excited. We sent her some spicey pictures, she sent us semi naked pics of herself etc.

We decided to do it last Friday but Susan said that she had her best girl friend's birthday on Friday but we could just postpone it for next week. We all agreed. BUT the whole week passed by and Susan did not seem excited about it anymore so I started to feel uneasy.
Two nights ago Susan called me to go to her place to chill and watch a movie (which we have done many times before withouth any sex involved, just friends, or she trying to have sex and me refusing), I went there and she trapped me. We ended up having sex...

NOW I asked her if she still wanted to do the threesome and she said that she does not know, that probably she doesnt. GRRRRRR...

I got angry. So Ive decided that Im not gonna see her, meet her or contact her anymore unless she decides to resume the threesome thing.
I do not see any other way to make her wanna do it again.

Ideas please?
I was so damn close...

Thanks.

P.S.
I suspect that she may have met some new dude. I know her pretty well now and this is what I sense; eventhough she had sex with me two nights ago; she's kind of a ...slut.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Try the Dual Induction Massage, and see if it actually works.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
For threesomes, someone almost always gets mad.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
Hi.

I have this female friend of mine HB6.5 called Susan.

The thing is she is bisexual, so when I first met her I suggested a threesome but she declined and got mad. But after a year of just friendship and she trying to have sex with me many times and me declining it, I said that the only way I would have sex with her again was if we did a threesome.

She thought about it...and accepted.

Two nights ago Susan called me to go to her place to chill and watch a movie (which we have done many times before withouth any sex involved, just friends, or she trying to have sex and me refusing), I went there and she trapped me.

We ended up having sex...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbTuFutRXc

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I should not have had sex with her until the threesome, but some days before this happened she already seemed to had gotten cold feet..and not excited anymore.

any good help...?
I cannot think about anything else besides going no contact with her since she is always willing to spend time with me, have sex with me eventhough I refuse, etc, but...

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I read makes me cringe. Everything is all so wrong. I have had a lot of threesomes, and this is not how you go about it.

Negative reinforcement doesn't work, especially in this context. If you had been fvcking this girl during all of the time you were spending with her, you would have already had the threesome by now. The frame has to be 'I think you are so sexy that I want to see you with another girl.' Not, 'I'm not attracted to you unless you do this.' That's the wrong way to treat any woman that you are trying to talk into a threesome, an act which requires that she feel both sexy and confident. You need to build up those aspects of her self-image, not tear them down.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Everything I read makes me cringe. Everything is all so wrong. I have had a lot of threesomes, and this is not how you go about it.

Negative reinforcement doesn't work, especially in this context. If you had been fvcking this girl during all of the time you were spending with her, you would have already had the threesome by now. The frame has to be 'I think you are so sexy that I want to see you with another girl.' Not, 'I'm not attracted to you unless you do this.' That's the wrong way to treat any woman that you are trying to talk into a threesome, an act which requires that she feel both sexy and confident. You need to build up those aspects of her self-image, not tear them down.
well maybe that is in your situation but not in this one.
When I was kind of dating her and I suggested to have a threesome she got mad because she said that she could not do that because she had feelings for me and blah blah.
Ok. Almost a year after we stopped dating/having sex, she had tried several times to have sex with me but I said that we were just friends now.
Then, last time she tried again I said that I would only have sex with her in a threesome. She thought about it, said that she no longer had feelings for me and that NOW it was a good time to try it since we like each other but we do not have feelings for each other, we're good friends and we know we click sexually.

She was VERY EXCITED about it, and said that now it was a time in her life that she could try it, but just with me.
But now I think, as I said above, that she may have met some new guy and this is why she is being reluctant now. This was my main fear...****.

Im 'punishing' her cause she agreed, we planned everything etc, she seemed excited and now she just doesnt feel like it? no way, sorry but no way.
SHe makes plans with me but now flakes? no, no, no.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree here, you come off as forceful and negotiating via ultimatum. "I won't have sex with you unless it's in a threesome".... Think about that.

How would you feel if the girl said I won't have sex with you unless it's dp'ing me with another guy? You'd chuckle and be like fvck you. Lol

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

So Susan told me a month ago after cancelling the threesome, that she just does not want to 'plan' it, that if "it just happens" while we are out partying she's fine with it.

Last night she invited me to go party with some friends of her to a club that is known because many gays, lesbians and bi ppl go there. Before entering the club we had a drink in a pub nearby. There she bumped into a female friend of her. This gir is bi so Susan asked me:
'this girl is kind of ugly right? not worth it for that thing right?'
me: "yeah, shes ugly, you should find us a pretty one."

Well, several hours passed by and we were partying pretty hard in the club. She was getting very hot and we were dancing, touching her boobs, grinding, spanking her and almost kissing but I was resisting and some other time she was resisting. The night ended and she asked me if I wanted to bang her at her place but I refused and just made out with her a bit (cause I want the threesome thing, not just bang her. So Im kind of repeating my first strategy that led to her wanting to do it).

My question is, how do I get her to want to do the threesome thing again without pushing her or seeming to anxious?

a) Do I ask her to go to party the two of us to see if we find a girl? (she suggested it the first time we planned it)
b) Do I just wait to go to party with her friends again and once in the club I let her get hot and wet and THEN I tell her to find a girl for us?
c) Do I do nothing and see if she suggest it directly?

Thanks.

P.S.
I was right. Last time when we were about to to the threesome and she suddenly cancelled it, it was because she met a new dude she banged etc. The only way I see to make her wanna do it is to raise her interest in having sex with me (denying it like before) and going from there.

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she invited you over to watch the movie you should have brought the third wheel with you dumba$$

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there's ever been a threesome in history that came about by planning it on an internet message board.

Listen to Susan. Just let it happen, if it happens. Stop trying to crack the secret formula.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Is It Me but.....

Why does ole Rex get feeling that this muthaf*cka's stories has slight twinge of mendacity about them? First he can't hold a chick's interest and b*tches are flaking on him, now he's on the verge of menage action. Not saying that pyros is lying, but in Rex's opinion, the sh#t is suspect as f*ck.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just saying. If you have 410 posts and no reputation, you are either retarded and/or a troll.

Not that reputation is everything on this board but you have to something to say that has some value at some point, even if not right away, progress should show in the way you think and then in your actions.