Three Six Mafia

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been a fan for about 2 years now... the most aggressive, raw, hardcore, and evil rap i've ever heard. It will totally change you.

The beats are hypnotic, I feel like I am jumping into another world when I hear the music, and its starting to scare me a little. Isn't this group evil? I mean 666 mafia? What do you know about this group that I might not? Share your thoughts.

longwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
15's, 17's ******* on them twankies/ ridin through the town dog smokin on some stanky/ indo nesia bumping out the kick box/ smoke out the sunroof gak in the stash spot/

they're no really evil or hardcore to me their just funny. Especially crunchy black when you watch hime dance.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they fell off after gangsta boo left. lil wyte is the best thing they have. bone thugs fell off too. chpt.2 world domination was theyre best album.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
knicky knack patty wack automatic gat go bust some say they down but they shady so in glock I trust lol

project pat is out of jail, I cant wait for his cd

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I love cranking Slob on my Knob.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember being 14, seeing the most esteemed wiggers (guys that banged the most chciks, had the best tattoo, smoked the most, dealt the most, etc.) blasting "gimme head til im dead" and I thought it was the coolest thing ever, lol. Who is your favorite member? Personally I like Dj Paul, his aggression is more my style, Lord Infamous is too covert for me, Juicy is too ****y for me, Pat is too suppressive for me, and the others I dunno.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like lord infamous because he raps about evil **** but still has alot of intelligence behind his rhymes if you really listen.

Dj Paul and Juicy J both have good mic presence and good voices, but i think i prefer Paul.

I remember being 14, being picked up in my friends van and he had a 3 6 mafia tape. It had bodyparts 1/2 all kind of other murderous songs, and we were smoking some bomb weed and i just remember envisioning everything they were rapping about in my mind.

It was a great experience. My favorite album is "when the smoke clears".

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
power of the dark side lol

I like some of their low budget stuff and hypnotize camp posse was my favorite cd they put out