Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three simple DJ principles

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Three simple DJ principles

1. ALWAYS EXPAND YOUR COMFORT ZONE

Courage or Comfort
by: Brian Cavanaugh, T.O.R., More Sower's Seeds

Once there was a beautiful bird, more beautiful than any other. It was powerful and free, and possessed great courage. This bird was fearless, going wherever it wanted. It also was very proud of its spectacular plumage of vibrant colors.
One day the bird decided to pluck its own feathers, one by one, to make a beautiful nest in which it could rest with comfort and security. Now the bird can no longer fly.

2. RISE AND SHINE

Our Deepest Fear
by: Nelson Mandela, 1994 Inaugural Speech

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. Is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be. You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

3. STOP THINKING ABOUT WOMEN AND MONEY. ENJOY LIFE.

Finding Copper Pennies
by: Author Unknown, Source Unknown

There was a small boy who when walking down the street one day found a bright copper penny. He was so excited that he found money and it didn't cost him anything. This experience led him to spend the rest of his days walking with his head down, eyes wide open, looking for treasure.
During his lifetime he found 296 pennies, 48 nickels, 19 dimes, 16 quarters, 2 half dollars and one crinkled dollar bill. For a total of $13.96.
He got money for nothing. Except that he missed the breathless beauty of 31,369 sunsets, the colorful splendor of 157 rainbows, the fiery beauty of hundreds of maples nipped by autumn's frost. He never saw white clouds drifting across blue skies, shifting into various wondrous formations. Birds flying, sun shining, and the smiles of a thousand passing people are not a part of his memory.
Who do you know that is living like this?: Head is bent down burdened with trivial things afraid of pain and criticism and fear of things that never happen hoping to find that copper penny...for nothing.

------------------
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

- Roosevelt

Heretics shall perish. Please read the Bible. It is is a whole vast world of wisdom, beauty, and moral truth.

THE DJ BIBLE

[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 07-07-2001).]

Raingem

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edited

[This message has been edited by Raingem (edited 08-26-2001).]

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful quotes. Very educating ones too.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

Dj Chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
very good

------------------
"I should send that Allen guy
a few bucks."

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is soo true, challenge

i've been ignoring things i actually enjoy doing lately. i don't want to be the stooped over guy looking for pennies.

there's more to life than women.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These should be printed out on my wall in front of my bed!!!

Cawabunga!!!!

-Neo

------------------
Don't let the Matrix control reality, take control of your own life starting now!
Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined!

THE DJ BIBLE

Reaction score
Buuuuummmpppppp!!!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Mandela quote has to be one of the most amazing pieces of inspriration of the 20th century. Beautiful.