Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three men steal lions food through confidence alone

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried that once with an opinion opener and didn't fare so well.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen clips like that before. They cut the meat and run before the lions reconsider why they ran away from the kill. No animal walks up to lions without fear, which is why it works. Homo Sapiens probably fed themselves this way for all of human history.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these men are super tough

but the correlation to women is not the same we don't have the equivalent of the bow to bring to women....we did...it was called money when women were not allowed to work but we don't have that in 2012

if we approach women with bows and arrows and were known to sometimes shoot women...I'm sure they'd be wary of us too

lions ain't stupid :)

you can hold a gun and approach lions and they run...why? experience...they've seen humans kill with guns before.

you can only be as alpha as your ability to enforce it

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id probably take a few steps and then panic and start jetting the other direction, causing the Lions to make us desert... :eek:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lions become and unsure of themselves because the men's behavior is entirely outside of the lions' experience and expectations. Notice that the lions, who just a second ago were the kings & queens of the jungle became unsure of themselves and confused when faced with absolute assumed authority. They were witnessing what they thought was impossible and therefore their brains short-circuited, not knowing what to do but fascinated by the actions of the men.

Do any of you see a correlation between the hunter and the successful DJ? I personally enjoy much success with the very same technique. You can stun and confuse a woman by assuming absolute authority and taking that which you demonstrate is yours. Often this amounts to territory and the direction of the conversation. Never forget those hunters. Stun and confuse your prey by being that which she does not expect, with assumed authority.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
proof that you dont need big cajones to get laid.

but you do need them to take meat from a pack of lions.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't make sense to me as there were 10 or so lions.

What we probably didn't see where a bunch of men behind the camera/camera man with guns incase the lions did attack the 3 men.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to stop a wild animal from engaging its instinct is to act in an unexpected way. Rather, this behavior will trigger its "caution" instinct.

Some men have been stalked by mountain lions, tigers, etc. and were not attacked by zig-zagging around, making noise, clapping, singing, and essentially doing extremely unpredictable things. In a situation like that the animal cannot be sure of the outcome and therefore holds back.

I wouldn't want to test it though.

I'd like to hire those three guys to help me approach. I would cower behind them as we all walked up to a 5-set and then pop out and ask the girls who lies more, men or women? If one made fun of me I could always have one of my wings menace her with his machete. Hey, times are tough, so whatever works, I say.