Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

three girls

vigrayu

Reaction score
I need some advice on choosing one of three girls that I like. Each one has its own strange situation, so here goes.
The first one is this girl I have seen twice on the train. She's like a HB7-8. The thing is that her friends hang out with these three dudes from my school that I'm not really friends with. She doesn't really talk with any of them during the ride, but I still would feel weird talking to her in front of other people that I don't know. This is the only time I see her.
The next girl is like a HB6-7, and the only thing is that she is one year older than me. I really like her personality though, but she doesn't know how old I am anyway.
The last girl is quite possibly a HB10. I am not kidding. This girl has the most perfect everything I have ever seen. She could easily be a supermodel when she grows up. The problem is that I don't know what to say to her. I know that she kind of likes me, for the reasons I read in the bible, but she is really confident in a bad way. I don't know how to explain it, but she has this sort of "I make the rules" attitude.
By the way I'm kind of know that all three of these girls are interested in me, but I can't decide which situation is gonna be better.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your sitting here, trying to work out which girl to go with... 1, 2, 3. Pick a box!

But why not go with all 3? I know you, just like I, were probably brought up under the impression that you only try on one girl at a time because its respectable, and because 3 girls at a time is a pain to manage! But this is the modern era and anything goes, so hell. Try it with all 3!

The train situation is a hard one yeah, you could try sitting near her and attempt to make eye contact, a favourite of the people on this board. Get her in eye contact once, then if she looks away and looks back again soon, she's interested. Once you've got her locked on, just smile, maybe wave, or even beckon her over to you. While getting her to come to you may not be the best option, it'll get her away from her friends and give you heaps of time and breathing space.

That one doesn't work out? Hell you got 2 more in range.
Next girl - She's a year older, so what? Just means she's more experienced. Go for her and charm the pants off her.

Lastly box number 3, and what a fine box too. What it sounds like is because she is a jawdropper, she's used to having her way with everything and she's daddy's little princess. Few techniques here, I'd go with either talk to her and get her interested, then back off for a while and let her follow.
Or go hit on her friends and see what happens, even though this is usually only good at parties and stuff, it may work if she hears about this great guy all her friends are in love with and she's getting none of!

Heh, gotta love women eh?

Good luck my friend,
-Auron

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take all three of them out (on seperate dates of course), then decide which one's the keeper. Or juggle three relationships until one of them asks to become exclusive :p

vigrayu

Reaction score
Oh yea, and another thing about the really hot one
When I talk to her she gets really quiet and ****, but as soon as I stop and continue doing whatever it is I'm doing, she doesn't stop talking to her friends. Not in a normal way. Every 2 seconds she says something very, very ****y for a girl to say. There were so many things she said the other day that I can't even remember. Does this mean that she's trying to impress me or something, cause I've never seen girls act like this, not even hot ones.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite Possibly...

I found that my previous girlfriend used to do that... she'd sit there anxiously trying to get my attention. We'd be sitting in class watching some documentry and I'd be focusing on it and she, who sat next to me, would look over at me, adjust herself, crack her knuckles, whatever. Then as soon as I gave her my attention, we'd talk for 5 minutes and then she'd suddenyl end the conversation, turn around, and talk to her good friend.

She'd suddenly remembered she was meant to be playing hard to get...

This is reason #89743 why girls annoy me

Anyway, back to your case, the only way to find out if she likes you is to go for it man. Get in a good mood, make yourself look good and get on with it!

Good luck,

-Auron