Thread with missions : Increase your success with womens this summer

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up brothers , its DTP .

Whats the point of this thread ?

The point of this thread is to help noobs from this site get their sh1t together and increase their success with women . Having this success , will help you on other areas of life too . Because first of all , it builds confidence . And , confidence conquers the world .

Who are you to teach us ?

I've trained some of my friends and cousins how to increase their success with womens . Since i was 12 , i was the ladies man on the school and everywhere . I was always surrounded by girls.

This gave confidence , great skills on conversation and everything i need to be good with women . I always had great success .

I found seduction community 3 years ago . Ive been studying Mystery's , DeAngelo's , Style's , Hypnotica's stuff for a long time . From that time , im constantly in field . I go out almost everyday . I go out with my girlfriend , my wings , my best friends , my girl friends . Every fvcking day . And every day , i approach at least 3 sets . Thats the commitment that i made to myself a year ago - APPROACH AT LEAST 3 SETS EVERYTIME YOU GO OUT .

Now i see patterns .Its like predicting the future .

The things that im going to post here , are things that helped me and my friends to get better with womens . So pay attention .

How are you going to teach us ?

Read this thread . Im going to post every week about 2-3 missions that you will HAVE to do on the field .

Some of the missions are going to be PFF , TO DAMN EASY , some of them are going to be EXTREME .

Again , you MUST do every single mission i say here . Im going to do them with you together than we will share our field report and have some laughs here .

SO ... :

So this is kind of bootcamp . It has different tasks , different goals . Im going to see if there are enough people interested and gonna proceed to missions .

Till then , have a nice time :p:D .

Last edited:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just giving you a sneak peek whats is going to happen inside :p :

EXTREME EXERCISES TO BUILD CONFIDENCE

CHANGING YOUR LOOKS

APPROACHING LIKE A MAD ROBOT

AIMING FOR REJECTIONS

USING MAD OPENERS , OPENERS THAT MAKE YOU BLUSH :D ...

All these things are going to build your confidence .

TELL ME IF YOU'RE IN .

Dont say that YOURE IN unless you are ready to do things that you've never done before , things that will get you far out of your comfort zone .

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, DTP contributes a significant amount of help for the better. I always believe this site is going down the pooper, but you are one of the few that always comes through. I hope this thing has a lower drop out rate than the BC though.

So count me in! .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool guys . Im waiting for some others to come , anyway , ill start putting missions on 15 july . Its monday . Be ready .

So , this is the list :

gottiwill

ismael

Bryce556

PrinceKong

macking

L Duke

Bonafide
I want to remind you that you MUST do every mission and report back . Some of them are going to sound really stupid , but they are going to build your confidence and your social skills .

Be ready , im preparing missions . Im fieldtesting some of them .

15 july , Monday .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceKong said:
Once again, DTP contributes a significant amount of help for the better. I always believe this site is going down the pooper, but you are one of the few that always comes through. I hope this thing has a lower drop out rate than the BC though.

So count me in! .
Thanks for good words . This is not going to have drop out because there are no eliminations . But i strongly recommand all of the guys that accepted challenge to DO every mission . There are like puzzles , and you must have all of them . I promise that youll increase your success with women .

SeanyB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely in on this one. It sounds like a hoot

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want to do it, but I'm trying to decide if I have the balls or not :cuss:

I'll edit to let you know if I find my sack (if im in or not), lol.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
faiNt` said:
I really want to do it, but I'm trying to decide if I have the balls or not :cuss:

I'll edit to let you know if I find my sack (if im in or not), lol.
Ohh c'mon man ...

You can't achieve nothing easy.
Come in we gonna do this together and in the end of the day you gonna thank yourself that you did this. I don't even know what is "this", but fvck it, whatever it is, it's gonna help our game.
If you think to much about this you gonna reject it ;)

Come in ... Everybody :D DJs

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool . List has extended .

Daddy The Pimp

gottiwill

ismael

Bryce556

PrinceKong

macking

L Duke

Bonafide

Principe

SeanyB

Bronxtal112

suaveplayer
Be here on 15 july , to get first mission .

Also , try to get a wing who's willing to do missions with you . It would be great because you could get some laughs together and have some fun . Because doing these missions alone , it might feel weird . But thats the point of it . To feel weird , bad , happy , cool , on top of the world , like a dork etc .

The main point of it is to get out of comfort zone . There are going to be some missions that do not anything to do with women . But they will give you enough confidence so when it comes to women , youll have it .

Be ready for some weird ass sh1t missions :D .

Be ready to be embarrassed , happy , nervous , with anxientys and every emotion human can feel :D .

Respect for you guys who had balls to join this list .

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems good to me.count me in bring on the kinky sh!t(yeah i love weird stuff)